• Published 15th May 2016
  • 4,816 Views, 35 Comments

A Dazzling Day At The Beach. - Lunasservant1985



The first day of summer and The Dazzlings and I, their loving boyfriend hit the sand and surf of the beach.

  • ...
15
 35
 4,816
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Oh my~

That is all I can say :P

Another fun story, thanks for taking the time to write it.

7224437 and thank you for enjoying it
:pinkiehappy:

7228676 I love using the more siren like form I gave the dazzlings, its more akin to the more traditional mythos of the mermaid,

The three of them now have silky fish like fins on the sides of their heads, more webbing in between their fingers and toes along with fins on their ankles, like the wings of Hermes himself. Their eyes are more slit like, more serpentine and predatory than their regular ones, Skin a lot shinier, more sleek and reflective. Like dolphin skin, rubbery and very soft. They smile at me and thankfully they FINALLY learn not to sharpen their teeth, tails; fins (they feel more like jewels woven into fabric than fish scales) and devious eyes I can handle, but I am NOT that kinda guy into the barracuda mouth thing. They supplemented this by instead having two slightly...Slightly sharp cuspids and forked tongues, oh well I can live with that.

as opposed to the more disney like literal half woman half fish, which i then make a little joke about.

forget Ariel and her Jodi Benson body fellas, the real deal was not something that would make you hit puberty early.

one more thing, while working on this story I got the idea for another more...general audience oriented one that should make a nice summer special, think ill have it ready by memorial day to kick it off. :rainbowdetermined2:

Cringe/10

7229242 what was it the sex or the more mermaid like Equestria girls forms I give my waifs?

Kinda like how there is some kind of new content of this character even though the story feels kinda like filler in a way.

7253370 What do you mean by that? :rainbowhuh:

7253498
Not a 100% sure was kinda tired when I wrote that.

Login or register to comment