• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 1,150 Views, 27 Comments

Sunset of Evil - Skye Mist



A spoiled, evil princess - A loyal, faithful guard - A shy, reclusive pegasus - And a beloved, friendly alicorn. Their stories will merge in the worst way.

  • ...
10
 27
 1,150

The Sin of Pride

In an abandoned, unassuming room of Canterlot Castle, murals decorate the windows and a long mirror stands at the far end.

It is in this room that a vessel of sin awaits her awakening...


"What a shame... That pony was the last one who ever noticed this place... An easily word-manipulated fool that one... How easy is it for a pony to be spelled... She did kept me entertained though... long enough anyway..."

The demon changed into her natural form; blood-red skin became pitch-black hole-filled chitin, jagged crimson and obsidian wings became tattered see-through opal ones, and teal iris pinpricks became slitted, draconic, and a sickly shade of harlequin green.

She brooded over the mirror prison realm that'd been her home for centuries, and she mocked creatures through the mirrors of the realm to be her entertainment. But never had she ever had enough.

Suddenly, there was a bright white flash, and a strange creature appeared. "No need to worry, my dear! Today's your lucky day; your wait is finally over!"

"Who are you...? And exactly what are you here for...?" The changeling in the mirror asked the strange creature before her as she narrowed her eyes.

"Well, your savior, of course, my dear! It's about time for you to get your carapace outta that mirror! ...And name's Discord, my dear Chrysalis." He tapped his mismatched paw and claw together and grinned a toothy smile. "And I believe that it's time for the Sins to be united once more..."

Author's Note:

To be continued...


Keep a check on this story because if you're interested in a sequel, I'll be announcing here in a announcement chapter. And if you didn't like this that much, still read the sequel. I'll prewrite it, so I won't be schedule-swamped for updates and writing. So more detail and concisiveness.
(Plus, this was short because it's my entry to a contest and it had to be 4000 words, slightly over being okay)
Slight spoilers: The name of the next one is Evil Food Eater Pinkamena.

Comments ( 7 )

I gotta say, like you said, you have a lot of ideas. And if this first story is any indication you have great ideas and the whole concept is wonderful. I can see it going places if time and effort are put into developing a larger multi-chapter novel/historia. Other than that, just for the fresh concepts, ideas, and potential, you have earned a fav, a like, and a follow from me.

Goodnight.

Nice job. 9.5/10- rember nothing is truly perfect:twilightsmile:

7230970
7231092
Wow thx to both of you.:twilightsmile:

OMG :pinkiegasp: I PUT THIS IN MY WATCH LATER WHEN I FIRST SAW IT LIKE, ' oh, cool.. I guess...' BUT KNOW I LOVE THIS SONG SO I'M GOING TO READ IT RIGHT NOW~!

7279224 I'mma probably rewrite this at some point so, be prepared.

7279267 I'm doing the entire Seven Sins Series!:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment