• Published 11th May 2016
  • 2,519 Views, 18 Comments

A World For Two - PTS1503



Rainbow Dash has a crush on Twilight now for a while now. After a kiss in a game everything changes. Does Twilight likes Rainbow?

  • ...
13
 18
 2,519

Expressing her feelings to Rainbow

Back at Twilights home

Twilight just couldnt stop thinking about today and Rainbow. Was Rainbow just trying to make her feel uncomfortable? No! She wouldnt, I mean she couldnt... ugh! Shes just so cute and hot and beautiful.

A month later everything was mostly the same only Rainbow and Twilight were closer than before. Twilight now had a crush on Rainbow for one month, but Rainbow for nine months. Soon its gonna be the valentines day ball and Twilight still hasnt got a valentine. The ball is going to be after three days. What am i going to do? I cant go with Rainbow couse shes a girl and mom would be shocked. And that would also go in the family album.

I dont want to go with a boy to the ball. I want to go with Twilight and i will. I hope so.

It was a new day at Canterlot high. There were left two days until the ball. This day seemed odd to Twilight. Today Rainbow was acting very weird. And by weird she ment realy nervouss. Though this day went pretty fast. Atlist Twilight tought so. The day at school was over and Twilight was next to her locker when suddenly Rainbow spoke: ''Hi... I was wondering... um... would you... would you like to go... go shopping with me? Yes shopping!'' She was angry at herself for being too scared of asking Twilight to the ball also Rainbow was nervouss from only the tought that Twilight wouldnt want to go with her or shes already going with someone.

''Okei, i guess i dont have anything better to do. Then lets go.''

''Great, lets go!'' Rainbow said already freaking out, couse she had to ask Twilight and she hated shopping.

After shopping, in the caffee.

''I was actually wondering if... youwouldliketogotothepromwithme!'' Rainbow said with a blush on her face and closed eyes. Rainbow was just too scared to open them. The worst thing was that she didnt know if Twilight actually liked her or if she was into girls. Rainbow knew if Twilight would say no their friendship wouldnt be the same.

''Yes!'' Twilight didnt care what mom or the others are going to think, she just was so exited and happy of going with Rainbow to the prom.

Rainbow opened her eyes slowly '''Realy, you want to go to the prom with me'' Rainbow was so happy she hugged Twilight and hugged her back. It was the best day of her life. When Rainbow was about to release her friend, Twilight kissed her on the lips. Twilight didnt care where she was or who was looking alsong she was with Rainbow. She felt like she could do anything if Rainbow was with her.

They spent the next day together. When it was the day, they had to go to the prom, Twilights parests supported her and so did Rainbows parents. When they were almost in the ball the were realy nervouss, but they were together. When they entered most of the people were looking at them but they didnt bother them. They laughed, danced and shared a lot of moments together.

When Rainbow walked Twilight home trough the park, they stoped. Twilight was the first to speek.

''Do you want to go on a date this Saturday?''

''I would love to if its you''

''I love you!''

''I love you too!'' After Rainbow Dash said that they kissed. It was the longest and most passinate kiss they ever had.

After years they finished school and later got maried. They lived a wonderful life, couse they lovey eachother.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed my first fanfic.

Comments ( 14 )

For your first Fanfic not bad, a little bit of a rush i think but that´s maybe just me.
I hope i can read maybe someday more from you so keep your head up and have fun at writing, :pinkiehappy:

For your first fic it wasn't bad, but I'd suggest you take your time with writing your chapters. You want to make sure you write as much detail as necessary, but don't put too little or too much.
I'm sure with time you'll be a great writer, just make sure you have fun writing it.

Congrats on your first fanfic! It was a cute idea, although it could improve a lot with an editor. Here's a group if you're interested: Looking for Editors:twilightsmile:

Welp, here I thought I was a bad speller. The site does have spell check so you could use that before you post your story for the whole world to see. Plus sometimes it doesn't hurt to say, Rainbow said, with Twilight staying quiet.

Well, this story has a good concept just poorly executed. This story has a lot of misspelled words and grammar mistakes, also details are important to have in a story, you can't have too little or too much. I would also recommend an editor which would greatly improve your work.

Good concept, but Yeh.. I was literally reading it just wanting to edit it for you to fix alot of things >.<

7209920 7210891 7211204 I know. For a first fanfic, it's not bad though it has a lot of mistakes. :fluttershysad: If you need an editor, I'm up for grabs. :twilightsmile: :yay:

I liked the concept, however, I feel the story could have done a lot better if it had been given more TLC during the editing phase. There are just too many mistakes in every grammatical category from typos and incorrect use of verb forms to incorrect use of articles. I don't want to sound too critical, however, this number of mistakes really threatens the coherence of the story.

Of course, it should be remembered that this is your first story. With time, I am sure you will become a great author! It just takes that extra amount of TLC. :twilightsmile:

Very nice fan fic but you need an editor, if you wanted i would be happy to help you

So many grammatical errors. Otherwise, cute story m8

7217142 thanks for the offer

Comment posted by Refractionary Blaze deleted Jan 7th, 2017

Other than the spelling and grammar errors, cute story!!! :rainbowkiss:
I like it better if they show how they got together and not start when they are already a couple. Its so cute

Login or register to comment