• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 582 Views, 12 Comments

Wolfilly Begins - Pinkiepie321



There is a wolfpony in Ponyville! Scootaloo and Apple Bloom investigate and discover something shocking...

  • ...
 12
 582

The Transformation

"Okay so it can't be Octavia,Big Mac,Button Mash,Silver Spoon,Diamond Tiara,Violet Glow,Twist, Cherilee or Aloe that are the Wolfponies" Scootaloo crossed their pictures off their sheet of paper.

"Unless they're only using the whole "against Wolfpony thing" as a cover up" argued Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo sighed and rubbed out the cross.
"So we know it's not Apple Jack,Rainbow Dash or Rarity since we went on a camping trip together and they didn't change, and Twilight says it takes months for a Wolfponies scent to sink in."

"Count out Pinkie Pie,Twilight and Fluttershy" added Apple Bloom. "They spend some nights together working or writing in the diary and Apple Jack couldn't lie if her life depended on it." Scootaloo crossed out The Mane 6.

"So The Cakes, The Mane 6, Cherilee because she wouldn't tell that horrible story if she was one and Octavia or Violet Glow, since they are
new to Ponyville" Scootaloo sighed and laid back,hooves in air. "What do you think Violet Glow and the others are planning"

* * * * *

"I call to order the first ever meeting of Civilians Against Savages, or C.A.S !" announced Violet Glow raising her head proudly. The first meeting was being held at Ponyville Schoolhouse. Violet Glow had set up a podium and gotten the older ponies bigger chairs than for the foals.

Violet Glow was a magenta unicorn with violet eyes and violet and magenta mane. Her cutie mark was a purple flower surrender in a white light. When Cherilee had asked about it she told her that "the flower is a fascinating thing. Violet means power and invisibility and those are both my gifts. I showed tremendous power from a young age when I turned myself invisible by accident,something not even the Princess' can do."

Admittedly Cherilee did not like Violet Glow all that much. She was to sure of herself, believing she could do things nopony else could do. Maybe she could, but she didn't need to go on about it like telling everypony all of her tricks from when she was a year old to now. But
Violet Glow did have it right about chasing the Wolfpony out of town. What if it refused and attacked them?

"First off, any idea on who this Wolfpony could be?" Violet Glow, the self appointed leader asked. Miss Cherilee acting as a secretary, taking notes on anything that may be important.

Twist raised a hoof "um, I don't really know, but Apple Bloom mentioned that Spike and Apple Jack were attacked by Timberwolves." Big Mac stiffened,remembering that time.

"Okay, Big Mac you just check on a full moon to see if anything happens. I can ask Twilight about it" said Cherilee. Violet Glow frowned, clearly annoyed that a kindergarten teacher was taking charge, but Cherilee knew everypony in Ponyville much better than she did, so it only made sense.

"If any of you has ANY information" Violet gave them all a meaningful stare "about the Wolfpony,come to me immediately. The first session of C.A.S is now dismissed" Violet Glow hopped down from her podium and teleported away. Miss Cherilee would give Violet Glow that,she certainly knew her magic. The others cleaned up the room and went back to their houses, all wondering who the Wolfpony could be.

* * * * *

Sweetie Belle watched as the last of the ponies went into their houses. She checked the clock on her wall anxiously. Midnight.

Rarity had been asleep for hours now,or at least Sweetie Belle thought so. It was hard to see her older sisters eyes through that annoying sleep mask but Sweetie knew for a fact that Rarity would never act drool, or snore for that matter.

Silently opening the window with her magic, Sweetie glanced around her house once more, as if expecting her sister to slowly appear and yell "your under arrest!" or something like that.

The night was cold, not that Sweetie Belle minded. She had been out in much,much more colder nights before. The streets were empty, but just to make sure, Sweetie Belle took off in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres. It was a stupid place to go, with the element of honesty, who had agreed with her friends to chase the Wolfpony out of town, but nopony was expecting it and Sweet Apple Acres was massive. It would be hard to find Sweetie there.

The moon finally rose,now completely in the center of the sky at last. As Sweetie Belle closed her eyes, something incredible and strange happened.

Sweetie Belles hooves flattened and fur grew on them. A pad grew on the ends of each hoof and a pang of pain shook Sweetie's entire body as she grew razor sharp claws. Her tail changed color,then hardened and solidified,curving straight up. Sweetie Belles, soft circular triangle ears grew pointy and sharp, her tongue felt weird as forty two sharp teeth bit down on it. Her eyes light green,slowly turned a bright yellow. Sweeties muzzle grew longer and the nose at the very end turned pitch black. Her horn had vanished,back inside her head,painfully, Sweetie Belle may add.

Next was the body itself. Her white fluffy coat became thick and coarse and she grew a ruff around her neck. Her head,now sharpened and elonged, grew patches of thick fur on Sweetie Belle's jaw and cheeks. Sweetie's thick,short foal legs grew longer and slimmed out and her short compact body became bigger,leaner more muscular. Her chest narrowed and her voice box slowly began to change.

Sweetie now weighed one hundred and twenty pounds and was from shoulder height, thirty nine inches. Pure white with the only other color was the bright yellow eyes, Sweetie Belle was beautiful. Her thick, fluffy tail began to wag as she flexed her powerful jaws and claws, testing them out. It had felt like years since she had last transformed, but it had actually only been three weeks.

When Sweetie Belle was only a baby, she and her parents had gone walking through the woods when they were attacked by timberwolves. They had only gotten a single scratch on Sweetie but that had been enough. Her parents, who were not scratched or bit deep enough, were not changed. Sweetie Belle had panicked during her first transformation, almost exposing herself to her parents and Rarity. That had been years ago. Now she knew everything they're was to know about Timberwolves and had trained herself to cope with the transformation.

Although it was tricky. When she had first moved to Ponyville, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon started to bully her. The temptation to snap their necks was just so strong. But they were all good now, after The CMC helped Diamond Tiara discover the meaning of her cutie mark.

It was uncomfortable and painful to go through the changing, but Sweetie Belle didn't mind. As far as she was concerned, she was home, no boundaries, no limits to her strength, no nothing.If Sweetie wanted to do something, she could do it in this form. Jubilantly, Sweetie Belle tossed back her head as far as it would go and howled. She knew that everypony in Ponyville could hear her, but,in that moment, Sweetie Belle didn't care.

Author's Note:

Fun Fact!
Wolves have forty two teeth, 20 on the top and 22 on the bottom.

Also Wereponies actually look like wolves. Each one looks like a specific type of wolf. Sweetie Belle is a grey wolf and is taller than the average wolf, and weighs more too.

Comments ( 9 )

Yep,I am creating a new genre, werepony.

The very least you could do is research that name and realise that the word 'wolf' does not factor into it at all, instead that pretty much translates to 'man-pony'.

6945570

Thanks for all the corrections, I will need those!

My usual computer is getting fixed and it's annoying to write with this one.

6945570

Re-read the first chapter now, and don't forget to look at the Authors Note at the end, it's important.

Given that you're paying attention to my edits, here's round two :trixieshiftright:

"I call to order the first ever meeting of Civilians Against Savages, or C.A.V !"

This isn't actually an error necessarily, but what does the V in the acronym stand for? I'd think CAS would be the normal way to go, especially given it's being said by somepony whose name starts with a V.

Her cutie mark was a purple flower surrender in a white light.

Surrounded, perhaps?
And I'll admit, it probably is rather difficult to accidentally turn oneself invisible. One may wonder how she managed to return to visibility.

She was to sure of herself

Short one 'o' there, ought to be a 'too'. You've also got an extra <return/enter> between But and Violet.

Gotta admit, I'm rather hoping the second wolfpony will turn out to be Octavia, because Violet's being too obvious. Probably going to be Violet though.

Rarity would never act drool, or snore for that matter.

Pretend would be a better word in place of act.

"your under arrest!"

You're.

Now she knew everything they're was to know

There. These homophones seem to be tripping you up a bit. And of course, there's the issue of not adding spaces in lists, but here's the bulk of the issues.

This is really neat! The only other Wolf story on here is called Wolf Child. You would love that!

It's great to see someone to write a wolf-pony story.

I liked "WereFilly Begins" better. . .







Just sayin'

6976332

Yeah,but that means human pony begins

6978362 So you are at least looking at this once in a while. My prior post included the edits for this chapter.

6978362 Ohhhhhhhhh. . . Okie Dokie Lokie! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment