• Published 21st Mar 2016
  • 4,271 Views, 81 Comments

Princess and the Salamander - The-Black-Knight



Zu'hal, a Terminator of the Salamanders Chapter, finds himself within Equestria after fighting some Sorcerer of the Word Bearers Legion. Now, he helps the Mane Six in their everyday life... But he wasn't the only one that arrived in the Warp Storm.

Comments ( 22 )

7051247 Because it's Applejack. She's one strooooooong pony.

And so ends the saga... But more stories are only just beginning...

7220019 No I didn't. Zu'hal didn't feel it should be mentioned. Wouldn't be much of a hero of story, if he were to tell Spike that Vulkan was pretty much Immortal. His heroics would have been deemed as "null in void" due to Vulkan can survive just about anything

7247757 Zat be ze point, my friend :3

7339781 She was an Alicorn before giving birth to Nyx

7339833 I hate being that guy but my Asperger's is making me do it right now, can I get a timeline please. seeing as she's the crusader's age that would mean the Twilight had to have had her before episode one. So unless the crusaders are younger in this timeline or the mane 6 are childhood friends things aren't adding up.

7343457 oh! The Crusaders weren't actually mentioned xD they'd be around their teen years at this point?

7343485 Oh, okay so this years after season 5. You did mention the crusaders in chapter 1 and in the gala chapter.

7343524 Yeah, while they won't seem much bigger, they are teens.

8169187 If you read the sequel, you would see that's not how it works.

8169195 what is the sequels name ???

8196848 there are actually several but the one I'm talking about is https://www.fimfiction.net/story/71883/winter-bells

8301027
What I meant by the Deathwatch comment is the fact he had balefire in his flamer. seeing as balefire is a highly radioactive promethium used exclusively by the Deathwatch, it would mean that he had to have served to have received it.

8301052 He wasn't with Deathwatch.... Nor is he using a baleflamer. It is really just a regular wrist mounted flamer.

*Wipes tears* What a touching chapter especially the part with Vulkan.

Also Dragon Hammer is a fitting name for his new form considering his past, I wonder what his cutie mark is?

8301514
wait, terminators can use that?... I have 7th edition codex

9559038
You are right, Termie is 2+ Armor, 5+ invulnerable. However, a Storm Shield grants a 3+ Invuln against everything. Yes, everything.

11781414
I guess not and thanks for clarifying. I just thought that Space marines were well spade and neutered. My bad

Login or register to comment