• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 1,931 Views, 17 Comments

A Day With Octavia - Raikiry



What will happen when a beautiful Musician comes knocking on your front door and tell her problems and also confess her feelings, but then another knock come in his door. who could it be?

  • ...
12
 17
 1,931

A Day with a Musician

A Day with a Musician
Written By: Niseoi
Edited by:Trithtale

One regular afternoon Logan was in his house playing his favorite instrument. The piano he played it most of the time if he didn't have anything to do that is. He was playing moonlight sonata one of his favorite music on the piano an hour has past and Logan hears a knock on the door. He stops playing the piano and went to get the door.


"Who is it?" Logan asks wondering who could it be.


"We’ll try to guess you call me by the first letter in my nickname that starts with a T but my real name starts with the letter O". With that he
recognize her voice, and when he opened his door he saw his childhood friend Octavia.


"Tavy your here, this is a surprise," Logan said while Tavy better known as Octavia hugged back after she lets go of her bag.


"Yes it is Logan I just got back from my tour and I was thinking why not visit one of my dearest and closest friends?" Octavia said while she release him from the hug and grabs her bag.


Logan invited Octavia inside of his house and offer her a cup of coffee, and they started talking like the old days when they first met.
30 minutes later after explaining the situation for why she is here.


"And that's why they had to cancel the show" Octavia explain to logan while drinking her coffee.


"Wow so a girl went crazy cause the animals wouldn't love her that's kind of scary," Logan said while Octavia nod and agreement.
Octavia turn and at sight she saw Logan piano and gave a warm smile she put the cup of coffee down and went to the piano.


"Logan you still play?" Octavia asks while Logan saw Octavia took a seat on the piano and he got up and sat right next to her.


"Well yeah since the day we graduated from high school," Logan said while he was starting to play the piano.


*Piano love song*


After Logan finish playing the piano, he notices Octavia smiling right at him and didn't notice that Logan was looking at her.


"Tavy are you ok you're smiling like an idiot," Logan said while retaining his chuckle Octavia return to planet earth and blush.


"Sorry, I was thinking something in my mind," Octavia said while there was a minute of silence until Logan broke the silence


"Um, Tavy so how your friend Vinyl? You mention about" Logan said. He knew Tavy met Vinyl scratch a Dj star and was roommate back at Octavia place.


While Octavia heard the question she gave out a large sigh and her smile faded away.


"She just confesses her love to me," Octavia said while Logan stood there in shock from what he just had heard.


"Ok...so what happen then," Logan said while Octavia said something too soft that Logan didn't hear her.


"Tavy what was that?" Logan said while he tries to get closer to see if he can hear.


"I...." Octavia said. Logan went little closer so he can understand what was she saying.


"What?" Logan said when Octavia burst up from her seat and surprise Logan making him fell from his chair and hitting his head on the floor.


"Logan are you ok?!" Octavia said while she went over towards him to help him up.


"Yea I'm fine and what was that about, turn," Logan said while rubbing his head. Octavia turns around to hide her blush.
Octavia took a long breath and try to explain to Logan.


"Well what happen was I got back one of my show when suddenly vinyl was acting weird around me. It was strange, yes but she was acting nice to me.

she made dinner and took a shower for me cause sometimes she smell like beer or something.
anyways I thought she wanted something or she broken something, but when I went to the kitchen the food was very high professional and I notice some cut in her hand like she was practicing all day to cook.
so we ate and talk about our day when I suddenly notice vinyl was blushing.

at first, I thought she was drunk cause of the too many wines, but she started to ask me if I was dating anyone or if was interested in a relationship with someone. all was too sudden question when I Answer her question she stood up and confess to me and went close to me and try to kiss me but I push her and told her I don't like her that way but she keep clingy on me and well I got mad went to my room and we didn't talk for weeks".

Octavia explains the story to Logan and understands why she got jumpy for what Logan ask.




"Well I think is a good idea to talk to her to explain to her you're not into that type of relationship or even girls for that matter," Logan said while he went to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.


While Logan drinks his water the room was silence until he felt a warm hug from behind. Octavia and Logan was blushing and he didn't know how to react to this.


"Maybe your right but do me a favor and be there when I talk to her" Octavia ask while she grab Logan hand.


"Sure Tavy..." Logan said while he turn around and saw Octavia purple eyes like she telling him something.


"Logan...by any chance.... do you like me more as a friend....?" Octavia ask while she went close to Logan and gave him a quick kiss on the lips "well do you?".
Hearing and reacting what Octavia did just said Logan need to process this slowly.

"Umm....this came out of nowhere...Ummm"


After Logan was going to answer her question they heard a knock on the door. Logan went towards the door and there was a figure outside of his doorstep with blue hair a pair of sunglasses and it looks like she wearing headphones from where Logan is seeing in the peephole of the door.


"Who is it"? Logan ask but the person outside that didn't answer until Logan open half of the door.


"Excuse me and sorry to be rude but whom are you"? Logan said when he faces to the person and she finally spoke.


"Sorry my names is Vinyl scratch but most of the people call me Dj pon3" vinyl said when Logan was about to speak but then she notice Octavia inside from his house and let herself in. and letting Logan fall on the floor.


"Yea...sure come in why don't you"? Logan said while getting up from the floor.


"Tavy your here I knew it," vinyl said while Octavia looks very scared and depress from the eyes of Logan.


"Um, Tavy is this vinyl that you were talking about?" Logan said while Octavia nodded in agreement.


"Oh I'm sorry for letting myself in dude," vinyl said when giving Logan a pat on the back.


"Um well I was going to ask Octavia here to stay for dinner and since your here care to join us"? Logan ask.
When Octavia heard what Logan said she made a face that says what the hell you are doing! And Logan face saying I'm going to die cause of this.


"Awesome ill like that" vinyl answer.


"Cool Tavy why don't you take out the food so I can cook it after I'm done with preparing the table". Logan said while Octavia nodded In agreement.


While Octavia went to the kitchen Logan was preparing the plates on the table as for vinyl she went to follow Octavia.
Logan was worried what was going to happen if he lets vinyl get alone time with Tavy something bad might happen. so he went to the kitchen to check if nothing bad going to happen.


Logan hears mumble in the kitchen and later hear a stumble in the kitchen he went to see if everything was alright but he saw vinyl kissing Octavia and Logan just stared in shock until both Tavi and vinyl saw Logan.


"Hey dude what's up are our plates ready?"


Vinyl said with Octavia with a tear in her eyes and looking at Logan to try to explain to him. But words can’t form in her mouth.


'Is the kiss that Tavy gave me was fake or was she playing my feeling I thought she.' He was to confused and hurt that he didn’t know what to do.


“Um, I’m sorry if I interrupted something but I’m going to be in my room for a moment. Will you excuse me"


After that Logan turns around and heads to his room while Octavia felt pain in her heart she didn't want vinyl she wanted Logan.

"What wrong with-"


Before vinyl could have complete her sentence she got a slap in the face from Octavia and saw her crying and notice sadness, anger, and disappointment. vinyl was shock over what did but then she thought over what happened when she kiss Octavia plus her reaction to Logan.


"SEE WHAT YOU DID.DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T FEEL YOU IN THAT WAY I DON'T LOVE YOU AS A LOVER VINYL SCRATCH I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND I'M SORRY BUT YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I LOVE LOGAN THAT GUY WHO INVITED YOU TO DINNER HE WAS A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF MINE PLUS HE IS THE NICEST GUY I EVER MET PLUS I’VE BEEN STARTING TO HAVe FEELINGS FOR HIM SINCE HE GAVE ME ADVICE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN MY FIRST CONCERT AND NOW FOR WHAT YOU DID I GUESS I WILL NEVER KNOW IF HE GOING SPEAK TO ME AGAIN OR EVEN LOOK AT ME.."


Before Octavia explode for a moment there. She saw vinyl with a sad disappointment look.


"I'm...sorry" with that vinyl all she said before she headed out the door.


A full ten minutes of silence was in the room before Octavia wanted to see if Logan could talk to her.
*knock *


"Logan...Can I come in....?" Octavia said before Logan opens the door a see her crying.


"I...heard what you said and well I only going to say that I Am flattered and I love you too," Logan said before he opened the door and Octavia jumped in his arm locking her lips to his for a minute before they broke the kiss.


"You know you got to talk to Vinyl right," Logan said.


"I know I'll do it tomorrow but, for now, lets just stay like this please, I just need a moment after what happened’.’ She said while resting her head on logan’s arm

Comments ( 13 )

First off, improve your grammar. There are some parts that needs the comma and the names always start with
capital letters: Vinyl, Octavia, etc.

Of course, that doesn't make you a bad writter. You just need to improve.

6808576 Yeah that would be my fault, because it would seem that I missed a few spots when editing.

6808684
Oh, this was a colab, isn't?

6808735 Nope, I just did some editing for Niseoi.

6808740
Oh, okay.

Sorry but its too quick paced, I feel the conflicted was resolved way too fast and also we never learned more of the OC's background story to know why Octavia fell in love with him.

6812661 I'm so sorry, that I missed so many things!

7023642 Okay fine, I'll admit this was my worst editing job ever. Are you happy now?

7023714 Oh I see. Yeah, I was not involved with the description mate.

Do you want me to do an edit? Won't affect the story just from a readability perspective. Are you writing in the past or present tense, as it switches back and forth.

7543160 I don't mind and is in present

I like this story

Login or register to comment