• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 872 Views, 10 Comments

Ganbarizng: Equestria's Viral Rider - Wind Typhoon



Sci-Twi, now in an alternate Equestria, must protect it from monsters that roam the land. How you may ask? By becoming the Ganbarider known as Kamen Rider Viral.

  • ...
11
 10
 872

Chapter 10: The Knowledge of Magic! Viral Unicorn Awakes!

Battle 10: The Knowledge of Magic! Viral Unicorn Awakes!

At Flare's Hideout, Omega couldn't believe what she was seeing. "How is that possible!?" Omega yelled angrily, slamming their fists down on the table. Flare on the other hand, simply looked at the footage they were seeing.

"I thought you said that you had all the riders were under your control." Flare commented.

"That's what I thought as well. Apparently, I missed a few." Omega responded. Flare went silent for a moment as she went through various possibilities.

"Well, what if the new riders we see now are new and never seen before." Flare suggested. Omega the looked at Flare, shooting her an angry look under her hood.

"What are you suggesting that I missed some?" Omega questioned.

"I'm not suggesting that at all. All I'm saying is that there might be some riders that you haven't seen or heard about yet." Flare said. Omega was about to respond, but just stayed quiet.

"I can see your point. I only looked at this world and took control of the riders that I knew about. To think that there would be riders in this dimension that I didn't know about." Omega said to herself.

"Either way, this will be a good opportunity to see what these new riders can do." Flare said as she went back to watching the screen.


Back in Ponyville, the fight against the Bugster and Wizard was going fine. With Wizard being in Infinity form, Sunny, Decade, Midnight, and Zeronus are having a hard time.

"So, this is the power of a final form." Sunny said as she got up from the ground.

"It is and that's why enemies can be defeated so easily in these forms." Decade said as he fired a blast from his gun which didn't hurt Wizard

"Yeah, but kind of sucks when that power is used against you." Zeronus commented as he blocked an attack from Wizards ax. Midnight used the opportunity to blast Wizard in the back with her weapon.

"Less talking, more fighting." Midnight said as Wizard ran up to Midnight and slashed at her. The others simply nodded and charged at Wizard. Meanwhile, Twilight, Genmu, and Starlight were having a bit of difficulty taking care of the Bugster.

"Ok, this thing is tougher than it looks." Twilight commented as she fired an arrow at the Bugster which blocked the arrow with its sword.

"Of course, it has the power of the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat." Genmu told Twilight as they blasted the Bugster with his weapon.

"Gashat?" Twilight asked curiously.

"It's like your IC Cards. The Gashats are what Genmu and I use to Level Up." Starlight told Twilight.

"Ok, but what is Giri Giri Chambara?" Twilight questioned as she ducked under the Bugster's sword.

"A game made by the Genmu Corporation. Giri Giri Chambara is a samurai game where each and every slash can be lethal." Genmu said as they dodged another attack. When Twilight heard the name Genmu Corporation, she started to become suspicious about Genmu but decided to ask Starlight about it later.

"Got it." Twilight said as she fired an arrow up in the sky. The arrow came down and was blocked by the Bugster, but that left it open for an attack by Starlight, who hit it with her Gashacon Breaker.

"Nice timing." Starlight told Twilight. When Starlight said that, Twilight noticed that the life bar on her chest was down to half. Before Twilight could ask, the Bugster started to glitch out a little.

"What's going on?" Twilight asked Genmu.

"I think the infected is trying to say something." Genmu said. Before Twilight could even process that quote, a familiar voice rang out from the Bugster.

"Mommy… Help me." the voice said. Twilight instantly recognized the voice as one she was familiar with.

"Chara, is that you?" Twilight asked out of shock.

"Twilight…. Help." Chara managed to get out before the Bugster returned to normal. When Twilight saw the Bugster return to normal, she instantly gripped her Viral Arrow tighter.

"Twilight, are you ok?" Starlight asked. Twilight responded by charging at the Bugster while shooting arrows at it.

"I think that she might know the patient." Genmu said.

"Well, we need to take care of that think and I can't think of any ideas." Starlight admitted as Twilight fought the Bugster. In response to that, Genmu reached to their left side and pulled out a red Gashat and a green Gashat.

"Here, this is for you." Genmu said as they gave Starlight the red Gashat. Starlight took the Gashat and took a look at it.

"Gekitotsu Robots? Isn't this the Sci-Fi fighting game where robots knock each other out?" starlight asked.

"Exactly, that is my proof that you can use Level 3." Genmu said as they got the Shakariki Sports Gashat ready. Starlight simply nodded as the two of the activated their Gashats.

"GEKITOTSU ROBOTS!"
"SHAKARIKI SPORTS!"

As their Gashats activated, two Game Areas materialized as well as the Robots Gamer, a small red robot, and the Sports Gamer, a green bicycle. The Robots Gamer flew forward and hit the Bugster, knocking it away from Twilight. As soon as the Bugster was knocked away, Twilight seemed to return to normal.

"Huh, what was I doing?" Twilight asked herself as she looked around. The Robots Gamer simply floated in front of Twilight to get her attention before floating back to Genmu and Starlight.

"She went back to normal very quick." Starlight commented.

"Yeah, she did." Genmu said as Twilight walked up to them.

"So, I take it these are for your powered up forms?" Twilight asked the two.

"Yep, these should help us beat that Bugster." Starlight said as she grabbed the panel of her belt. Before Starlight could close the panel, Genmu stopped her and pulled out a yellow Gashat.

"I want to test something real quick." Genmu said as they gave the Gashat to Twilight. Twilight took the Gashat and looked over it before noticing the button. Out of curiosity, she pressed the button on the Gashat and it activated.

"DOREMIFA BEAT!"

After she activated the Gashat, the game area loaded and the Beat Gamer, a yellow robot, appeared. Before Twilight could say anything, the GanbaDriver glowed for a moment before a voice came out of it.

"Power Up Mode Unlocked! Insert a Gashat or Eyecon into the side of the Ganba Summoner to take that Form!"

"Well, I certainly didn't expect that." Genmu said.

"May I?" Twilight asked Genmu. Genmu simply put a hand forward, giving her the go ahead as Genmu and Starlight closed the front panel of their Gamer Drivers followed by a voice.

"Gatchon!"

The three of them then inserted their Gashats into their respective Slots.

"GASHAT!"

"Proceeding to Level 3!" Twilight said.

"Grade 3!" Genmu announced as they opened their panel.

"Dai Dai Dai Henshin!" Starlight said as she opened her panel.

"GACHAN! LEVEL UP!"

"Mighty Jump! Mighty Kick! Mighty Mighty Action X/ Mighty Action X!"

"A Gacha!"

"Buttsbase Totsugeki! Gekitotsu Punch! Gekitotsu Robots!"

"Shakariki! Shakariki! BAD! BAD! Shakatto! Rikitto! Shakariki Sports!"

"Do-Do-DoReMiFa! So-La-Ti-Do! OK! DoReMiFa Beat!"

As the tunes played for each Rider, the Gamer Buddies combined with the riders. For Starlight, the Robots Gamer became a red chest piece, a red visor with a yellow V on the front, and a robotic red fist on her left arm. For Genmu, the Sports Gamer became a pink chest piece, a green helmet, and shoulder pads with the bike legs and wheels attached. For Twilight, the Beat gamer became a yellow chest piece, a yellow cap with a mic, a twin speaker on her left shoulder, and a turntable on her right arm.

"Wow, so this is the power of Level 3." Starlight said as she marveled at the new armor.

"Level 3?" Twilight asked as she looked at the mixer.

"Think of it as a way to determine power for us. The forms you saw us in before were Level 2, and these are Level 3." Genmu told Twilight.

"Ok, is there anything I should know about this form?" Twilight questioned.

"Just that the form your using right now is based off a rhythm game." Genmu told Twilight. Twilight was about to say something, but the Bugster charged at them, which made them dodge and continue fighting. "Just figure it out on your own." Genmu said as he took one of the wheels and tossed it at the Bugster. The wheel was blocked by the Bugster, but it boomeranged around and managed to hit him.

"Rhythm…" Twilight thought as she fired an arrow at the Bugster. Starlight on the other hand stood back, wound up a punch, an sent the fist rocketing towards the Bugster, which caused it to be knocked back. After she saw the rocket punch hit the Bugster, Twilight felt something click in the back of her mind. "that's it." Twilight said to herself as she ran towards the Bugster.

"You figured out how that form works yet?" Starlight asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I have." Twilight said seriously as she tossed the Viral Arrow into the air. As her weapon was in the air, Twilight reached over to the turntable and moved one of the discs until music started to come out of the speaker. When she did this, she saw various notes on her HUD as she caught the Viral Arrow. Twilight hit the Bugster in time with the rhythm on the music and saw the word "Great" appear each time she did hit in time with the note. After the song finished, she saw the word "Perfect" appear as she delivered a powerful blow to the Bugster.

"Nice job, didn't think you would figure it out so fast." Genmu told Twilight. Twilight simply rubbed the back of her helmet as the Bugster staggered forward.

"I think it's time we end this." Starlight said as she got ready. The other two nodded as they know what to do. Genmu and Starlight took out their LV 3 Gashats and inserted them into a holder on their left side. As they did that, a noise came from the Gashat.

"GASHATO! KIMEWAZA!"

While they were doing that, Twilight simply pushed the middle button on her belt. As she did that, the DoReMiFa Beat Gashat and her belt made a noise.

"KIMEWAZA!"

"Unicorn Charge!"

After their Gashats made their noises, streams of energy went to various areas of their bodies, For Starlight, the energy went to her fist. For Genmu, the energy went to the left tire, which they grabbed and were prepared to throw. For Twilight, the energy went to their feet, which made Twilight a little giddy. After the energy went to their respective areas, Twilight hit the middle button again while Genmu and Starlight hit a button on the side of the holder.

"GEKITOTSU / DOREMIFA / SHAKARIKI CRITICAL STRIKE!"

Starlight then launched her fist forward and Genmu threw the tire, both of which were brimming with energy. Twilight then ran up behind the two projectiles as the energy in her legs started to become more active. The Bugster tried to hold back the projectiles, but they were too powerful and it was knocked back. After recovering from the two projectiles, the Bugster was then assaulted by Twilight with a flurry of kicks.

"Nobody… hurts… my daughter!" Twilight yelled in between kicks. After a few kicks, Twilight derived a spin kick, charging it to the chest before turning away from the Bugster. "Deletion Complete." Twilight said as the Bugster sparked for a few seconds before exploding, with the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat going up in the air.

"KAISHIN NO IPPATSU!"

"GAME CLEAR!"

After that happened, Twilight took out the Gashat from the slot and ran towards Wizard. "Well, I think she was still a little angry." Starlight said as they walked forward to join her, Genmu collecting the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat on the way. Back with Wizard, the others were not doing so well, with Midnight being knocked out of her rider form and back into her Aurora disguise.

"We've managed to get a few hits I, but noting major." Sunny said as she was kneeling out of exhaustion. It was at that point the a few arrows came from over and managed to hit Wizard.

"Sorry about that, that Bugster was a bit of trouble." Twilight said as she walked forward.

"About time you got here, we could use the help." Decade said in a strained voice. Twilight took a moment to look at Zeronus and Decade's health bars and saw that they were almost empty.

"You two take a break; I can handle it from here." Twilight said as she brought her Gashacon Summoner out.

"You sure about that?" Zeronus asked.

"I'm sure." Twilight said. The two riders simply nodded before Twilight took their cards off the Ganba Summoner and they disappeared.

"Twilight, are you crazy? Wizard is too much for you." Midnight told Twilight as she kneeled out of pain. Twilight ignored Midnight and simply walked forward.

"Wizard, I know you're in there. Why are you doing this?" Twilight asked Wizard as she took out her weapon. Wizard didn't say anything, instead responding by simply charging forward and swinging his ax at Twilight. Twilight managed to block the blow, but felt the force of the impact.

"This is completely out of character for you, you're not like this." Twilight said as she managed to push the ax away and hit Wizard. Wizard staggered back from the hit and simply started to run fast to get behind Twilight. Twilight figured it was coming and turned to block, but an attack never came. Wizard then dashed forward and proceeded to get multiple hits in on Twilight.

"Twilight!" Midnight and Sunny exclaimed as Twilight took a lot of hits.

"Are you two ok?" Starlight asked as she and Genmu, back in their Level 2 forms, helped them up.

"We're fine, but Twilight's in serious trouble." Sunny said as she attempted to get up. Starlight was ready to go help Twilight until Twilight yelled out something.

"Don't interfere!" Twilight said before she was able to block an attack. The block damaged to throw off Wizards combo and she managed to kick him away before launching more arrows at Wizard.

"You're going to get yourself killed!" Midnight yelled at Twilight as she was ready to dash forward.

"Wait, I think I can see what she is trying to do." Genmu told Midnight as they kept her from going forward.

"What are you talking about? Don't you care that she could die?" Midnight asked Genmu. In response to that, Genmu simply grabbed Midnight by the shoulders.

"Listen to me; I know how you feel about this situation because I had to go through it several times with my family." Genmu told Midnight. That caused Midnight to freeze up and actually listen to what Genmu said. "My parents were always doing dangerous stuff because they were rescuers. I was worried for them and I tried to help them, but I saw that I ended up becoming more of a burden than an assistance." Genmu said.

"What is the point you're trying to make?" Midnight asked Genmu.

"I'm trying to say to let her live her own life. I know you might want to protect her, but the life she lives is her own, no one should stop her from doing that." Genmu responded. After Genmu explained that to Midnight, she looked back at Twilight who was currently keeping Wizard at bay. As she saw Twilight fight for her life, she simply smiled before she started to feel weak in her knees.

"Are you ok?" Genmu said as they prevented her from falling.

"I'm fine and thank you Genmu." Midnight said as she slowly let herself sit down.

"She's a good kid." Starlight said as she sat next to Sunny,

"You're right and I somehow get the feeling that there is more to her than meets the eye." Sunny said. Back with Twilight and Wizard, Twilight had blocked another attack by Wizard and jumped away from her attacker.

"I seem to be getting through to him, but I need one last push." Twilight thought as she thought of other things to say. Before she could do that, a ball of light came out of the mirror and shot towards the two. The light enveloped the two of them and engulfed the area they were fighting in.


When the light faded from Twilight's eyes, she saw that she was out of her Rider armor and that she was in some sort of jewelry shop."What is this place and what was that light?" Twilight thought to herself.

"Sorry about that, I just needed to get you in here and away from him." a voice said. Twilight turned around and saw Wizard in his base form sitting at one of the couches with a pack of donuts in front of him. Twilight got tense for a moment, but when she saw the donuts, she instantly calmed down.

"Could you Haruto Soma?" Twilight asked as she walked to the other couch across from him. Haruto simply nodded and motioned for her to sit down.

"To clarify, it's more like I'm a spirit from your world." Haruto told Twilight.

"So, why bring me to this place?" Twilight questioned.

"Two reasons actually; I wanted to start off by welcoming a new Ganbarider to the team." Wizard said as he extended his hand. Twilight was a little confused, but decided to shake his hand because she didn't was to do nothing.

"What do you mean by that?" Twilight asked as they shook hands.

"Well, back in our home world, you should know about the game Kamen Rider Ganbarizing right?" Haruto asked.

"Of course I do, I used to play that game a lot and still play it on occasion." Twilight said.

"Most people just think of it as a game, which I want to emphasize that it is. However, some of our people decided to take tabs on certain players of the game to see how they reacted and played the game." Haruto explained.

"Your people?" Twilight asked curiously.

"It's a long story, but I will say that after a certain event, the KRO, or Kamen Rider Organization, was formed in secret." Haruto said. That got Twilight brimming with questions, but decided to let Haruto say what he needed to.

"You know what, I'm just going to drop the subject and let you say whatever you need to say." Twilight said.

"Thank you for that. Anyway, the other thing I wanted to say is that there is something controlling this world's versions of various Riders." Haruto said.

"What do you mean by this world's versions?" Twilight asked.

"To put in a simple way, have you watched the show Kamen Rider Dragon Knight?" Haruto asked.

"I have, why do you ask?" Twilight questioned.

"Think of what I said like a mirror and the world of Ventara." Haruto told Twilight. Twilight stayed silent for a moment before she realized what Wizard was talking about.

"I think I can understand where you're coming from when you explain it like that." Twilight said.

"Exactly, so I think you know what to do." Haruto told Twilight. Twilight simply nodded before she go up. "By the way, I should mention that you the thing you're fighting right now is merely a shade. Defeat it and the powers will go to either the next person who will wield them or back to their original owner." Haruto said. Twilight simply nodded before she waved good-bye to Haruto and disappeared.

"She seems like a good kid. Maybe I'll meet her on my travels." another voice said from the nearby doorway.

"By the way, there is a point I wanted to bring up Tsukasa. If you can travel between worlds, why can't you take her back to our home world?" Haruto asked a Japanese man holding a camera.

"I could, but something tells me that she is needed here." Tsukasa told Haruto. Wizard simply nodded as he understood

"Very well, let's head back then." Haruto said. Tsukasa simply nodded before conjuring a gray wall which the two walked through before disappearing.


After the light faded, Twilight was back where she was fighting Wizard Infinity, which she now knew was a shade. When she looked around, she saw that time seemed frozen. "Thank you Haruto." Twilight said aloud before she ran forward and slashed at Shade Wizard, which resumed time. The hit staggered Shade Wizard and before they could react, Twilight launched a few arrows at Wizard.

"Wow, I wonder what got into her so quick." Starlight said as she helped Sunny up.

"I don't know, but I think something might have happened." Sunny told Starlight.

"What do you mean?" Starlight asked.

"Didn't you notice that time seemed to stop?" Sunny responded.

"You noticed that as well I see." Starlight said. The two remained silent as they watched the battle take place. Twilight was having some trouble with Shade Wizard, but realized something.

"Completely forgot about this form, but I might as well try something." Twilight said as she concentrated. After a little, she placed her and on the ground for a moment before jumping away. Shade Wizard ran forward to hit her, but magic chains came from under the ground and managed to bind Wizard. Thinking quickly, Twilight cast a lighting spell at Wizard and stunned him before launching a few arrows.

"Since you're a shade, I don't have to hold back. Time to end this." Twilight thought as she put pressed her finisher button once.

"Hisstatsu!"

As she did that, she cast two wind spells, below and above Wizard. Twilight then jumped up in the air which cause the wind spell below Wizard to activate. The spell launched Wizard into the air, right into the second wind spell, which both did damage to him and held him in place. After casting a float spell on her, Twilight pressed the finisher button again.

"Viral Impact!"

Twilight drew back the bow which cause energy to gather at the tip of the arrow. Twilight aimed at Wizard, who was struggling at the onslaught of attacks, and fired the arrow. The arrow went incredibly fast at Wizard who just managed to get free of the wind spell just before setting hit by the arrow. The blast that followed did manage to knock Shade Wizard out of Infinity form, but didn't defeat him.

"Burst Mode Activated!"

Wizard, who was still staggered, looked up to see Twilight in her base form coming at him. Twilight then hit her finisher button twice as she felt a lot of energy around her.

"Hisstatsu! Viral Kick!"

Twilight then initiated a Rider Kick and before Wizard could respond, she immediately hit him. After Wizard was hit, she slid across the ground behind him for a moment before coming to a stop. Behind her, Shade Wizard was sparking a lot before he fell to the ground and exploded. "Deletion Complete." Twilight said to herself as she got up from the ground and deactivated her transformation.

"She actually did it." Midnight said in awe.

"I knew she would, but I'm curious as to why you seemed to not believe in her that much." Genmu commented. Midnight stayed quiet for a moment as she looked down at the ground. "Look, I know that you're suspicious of me, but at the very least you could say something." Genmu said.

"I just want her to be safe." Midnight said. Genmu stayed silent for a moment before nodding.

"That's understandable, I can see why you would say that." Genmu said as he let Midnight stand on her own.

"Don't think this means I'm not suspicious of you, I'm just choosing to ignore you for now." Midnight told Genmu as they turned away.

"I wasn't asking you too. By the way, tell her that she can keep that Gashat." Genmu said before they walked off. Midnight simply looked at Genmu as they walked off before she walked towards Twilight with a slight limp. Twilight breathed heavily as she just stood there.

"Twilight, are you ok?" Sunny asked as she walked up to her.

"I'm fine, how about you?" Twilight asked Sunny in a companionate voice.

"It could be worse, but Starlight helped patch me up me ." Sunny said as Starlight walked up to them.

"Don't mention it." Starlight said as she rubbed the back of her helmet before reaching down to her driver, closing the front panel and taking out the Gashat.

"GATCHON! GASHUN!"

After the driver made those noises, the armor faded away. "Still though, I'm surprised that I was chosen to be a Rider." Starlight said as she looked at the Mighty Action X Gashat.

"Speaking of which, how did you become a rider?" Twilight asked.

"I would recommend that we talk about that later, we should probably make sure that people weren't hurt." Midnight said in a slightly strained voice.

"Midnight" Twilight said in a slightly worried tone as she noticed her condition.

"I'll be fine." Midnight told Twilight in a reassuring tone. Before Twilight could say anything, some particles of something floated from where the Buster was.

"I thought we put that thing down." Twilight said.

"We did, the infected is just returning." Starlight told Twilight. Twilight was about to ask what the hell she was talking about, when the particles came together and Chara appeared.

"Chara!" Twilight said as she ran up to her. Chara was about to fall over but Twilight caught her and hugged her.

"Twilight... is that you?" Chara asked in a tired tone.

"It is me, are you hurt?" Twilight responded in a caring tone.

"I'm fine, thanks to you." Chara said with a smile. Twilight simply smiled before she let go of Chara.

"I'm glad." Twilight said before she fell to her knees.

"Twilight!" Chara said in a panic.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just tired from all the fighting we had today." Twilight said as she breathed heavily.

"Come on, let's get back to the castle." Chara said.

"We need to check on to see if people were hurt." Twilight said as she tried to get up.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that." they heard Sunset say as she landed next to Twilight.

"Sunset, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked.

"I came to actually check up on the situation since I heard another attack had happened, but it seems like you all took care of it." Sunset said.

"Well, we were able to, but it was hard." Twilight said as she panted.

"The guard is helping people as we speak. I had a feeling that something would happen, so I told them to be on standby." Sunset said.

"Thank god." Twilight said with a sight of relief.

"Come on, let's get back to the castle." Sunset said as she extended her hand to Twilight. Twilight put her hand in Sunset's and she was helped up, but immediately when she stood up, she passed out from exhaustion. Sunset managed to catch Twilight as she fell forward, which she kind of expected.

"Mommy!" Chara said quickly as she saw Twilight pass out.

"Don't worry Chara, she'll be ok." Sunset told Chara.

"Why did she pass out like that?" Chara asked.

"She must have over exerted herself too much." Midnight said as she walked up to the three of them.

"Mind helping me take her back to the castle, you all seem exhausted." Sunset said. Midnight simply nodded as she helped Sunset carry Twilight to the castle, with Chara, Starlight, and Sunny following them. As they all walked away, the hooded figure from before was watching from a distance.

"So, that is the power of this world's inhabitants." the hooded figure said.

"And I would prefer if you keep that knowledge to yourself." a voice told the figure. The hooded person turned around and saw Genmu walking up to them.

"You're Kamen Rider Genmu right?" the figure asked nonchalantly. Genmu simply responded by pointing their Gahacon Bugvisor at them.

"Tell me why I shouldn't put you down right here." Genmu said seriously.

"Well, what if I told you that I have an offer to make? An offer to Genmu Corporation's newest CEO, Lea Dan." the figure said. When Genmu heard that, she immediately fired a shot at the figure, which they dodged. The figure then responded by taking out a white Gashat, one that was very familiar to Genmu.

"Why do you have that?!" Genmu exclaimed out of shock.

"Oh, now I have your attention?" the figure responded. Genmu kept the Bugvisor pointed at them for a moment, but quickly stopped an put her weapon down.

"What is this offer of yours and what should I call you?" Genmu said as they looked at the figure.

"Very well, you may call me Pain." Pain told Genmu. Genmu simply stood there as they got ready to listen to what Pain had to offer her.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the wait everyone, having a bit of real life things. That being said, I figure I should put a preview for the next chapter. That being said, I will say that the next thing that is happening is the second intermission of five.


Next Time on Ganbarizing: Equestria's Viral Rider:

"So, this is what your resolve is."

"What do you mean about seeing the Founders of Equestria?"

"It's been a while Twilight."

"Who are you?"

"I'm surprised that you didn't figure it out."

"Something is going on."

Battle 11: The Truth about the Past

Comments ( 2 )

nice one. also i have rewrote my own ganbarider story so check it out. i would love to have both stories cross over sometime.

This took awhile but this was worth the read. Excellent job with this unique twist on Sci-Twi's past connection to Kamen Riders. Can't wait for more!

Login or register to comment