• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 871 Views, 10 Comments

Ganbarizng: Equestria's Viral Rider - Wind Typhoon



Sci-Twi, now in an alternate Equestria, must protect it from monsters that roam the land. How you may ask? By becoming the Ganbarider known as Kamen Rider Viral.

  • ...
11
 10
 871

Interlude 1: Some Bad News

Interlude 1: Some Bad News

Principle Celestia was resting in her office after she finished helping Sunset look for any portals. "I'm just glad that we didn't find any portals around the school," Celestia thought to herself. It was a few moments later that there was a knock on her door. "Come in," Celestia said. When the door opened, a familiar face entered the room.

"Good afternoon, Principle Celestia," the student said.

"Indigo Zap, to what do I owe the pleasure of a Crystal Prep student visiting Canterlot High?" Celestia said in a friendly tone as she motioned for her to sit down.

"Well, I just came to see how the egghead was doing and give you an update on how Crystal Prep is at the moment," Indigo said as she sat down. Celestia noted that Indigo was actually in normal clothes rather than her school uniform.

"I notice that you are not wearing the Crystal Prep, has that been gotten rid of?" Celestia asked.

"They did actually; Cadance has been a very good Principle. She has gotten rid of a lot of the rules at Crystal Prep and it is much friendlier over there," Indigo told Celestia.

"Well, I always did know that Cadance was the better principle, but I would never say that to Cinch. How is she by the way?" Celestia asked.

"Oh, she was fired and taken to prison," Indigo said.

"I'm glad she got her just deserts," Celestia said.

"So is everyone at Crystal Prep. Which does remind me, how is Twilight fitting in here?" Indigo asked.

"She is doing well, but I do think that she does feel bad about what she did at the Friendship Games," Celestia said.

"I can kind of see how she feels," Indigo said in an appreciative tone.

"Would you like to talk to her?" Celestia offered kindly.

"I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure how she would feel after how me and the others treated her," Indigo admitted as she looked towards the ground in shame.

"I have a feeling that she would love to at least hear an apology from you," Celestia said. Indigo remained silent as she thought about how Twilight would react. Before either of them could say anything else, there was the sound of someone being pushed outside.

"What was that?" Indigo asked. Celestia got up and, realizing that the sound came from her office window, she opened the blinds. What she saw outside was a familiar student on the ground with cartoonish swirls in his eyes holding a device. "Who is that?" Indigo asked as she walked next to Celestia.

"That would be Cyclone, he's a good kid, but he often finds himself on the ground a lot," Celestia explained.

"He is really clumsy isn't he?" Indigo asked.

"A little, but he is very bright," Celestia said with a smile on her face. Indigo looked at the device Cyclone was holding and recognized it immediately.

"Hey, I recognize that device," Indigo told Celestia.

"You recognize it as well?" Celestia asked curiously.

"Of course, I would see Twilight take that into her lab at Crystal Prep a lot," Indigo explained.

"Wait, that device was originally Twilight's?" Celestia asked.

"It was, why do you ask?" Indigo responded.

"Because Twilight gave that device to Cyclone as a gift, although I'm not sure why she did," Celestia explained.

"Well, why don't we see what happened to him?" Indigo asked.

"I'm curious as well, because I want to know what he was doing with that device," Celestia said in a slightly worried tone.

"Well, why don't we go find out?" Indigo said as she walked to the door.

"Very well, follow me," Celestia said after she closed the window. The two exited the room and went outside to meet with Cyclone.


Meanwhile outside, Cyclone was just getting up from the ground and shaking his head. "Ok, well that is good to know," Cyclone said to himself.

"What is good to know?" a familiar voice asked. Cyclone turned around and saw Principle Celestia and another student standing there.

"Oh, Principle Celestia, what are you doing here?" Cyclone asked curiously.

"Well, me and Indigo Zap, who I was meeting with, heard a noise and came to see what it was," Celestia explained.

"Wait, you mean the Indigo Zap from Crystal Prep?" Cyclone asked.

"I am," Indigo said nervously.

"Twilight has said a lot about you," Cyclone said.

"She has, and what would that be?" Indigo asked in a defeated tone.

"Well, she told me that you didn't treat her like a friend and that you seemed like you didn't like her," Cyclone told her. Indigo seemed to be hurt at that comment. "However, she also said that she would have endured it and that she would have liked to become friends with you and the other Shadowbolts," Cyclone finished.

"She did? Even after all we told and did to her?" Indigo asked happily.

"Yes, she did want to become friends with you," Cyclone said. Indigo smiled and started to tear up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked and saw that Celestia had a smile on her face that seemed to have an understanding feeling.

"That reminds me, have you seen Twilight recently?" Celestia asked curiously. Cyclone, in response, started to smile and laugh nervously. While Indigo was a little creped out by it, Celestia recognized it and immediately became worried.

"What happened to Twilight?" Celestia asked.

"Wait, what are you talking about Principle Celestia?" Indigo asked to clarify.

"Well, I have watched over Cyclone for the past two years he has been here and that reaction usually means that something has happened," Celestia explained. Before Cyclone could say anything, the three heard a sound like a portal opening. Cyclone immediately ran in the direction of the portal with Celestia and Indigo following close behind. When Celestia and Indigo caught up to Cyclone, they saw that he was kneeling on the ground in front of a portal with the device scanning the portal.

"Wait, isn't that one of Midnight's portals from the Friendship Games? I thought that Sunset got rid of them all when she and Midnight fought," Indigo said in a panicked tone.

"Well, some of Midnight's magic remained, so some portals do still appear. What I'm curious about is why Cyclone is so interested in them," Celestia told Indigo. After Celestia finished that sentence, the device seemed to beep and show some numbers.

"Sweet! This portal leads to the same dimension that she ended up in," Cyclone said in a happy tone.

"Cyclone, what happened and why are you scanning this portal?" Celestia asked in a worried tone.

"Well, this does lead me to give you a bit of bad news about Twilight," Cyclone said cautiously.

"What happened to Twilight?" Indigo asked in a worried tone.

"Well, she kind of got sucked into one of the portals that appeared," Cyclone said as he started to shake a little. That caused Indigo and Celestia to be very shocked.

"Wait, do you mean she fell in?" Celestia asked.

"I'll explain in a little bit, but this portal leads to the same place that Twilight ended up at," Cyclone said. Without saying anything, Indigo walked up to the portal with Cyclone taking note.

"Hey what are you doing?" Cyclone asked as he moved behind Indigo.

"I want to go help Twilight," Indigo said as she reached out to the portal. As soon as her hand touched the portal, she was rocketed backwards and caught by Cyclone.

"You ok?" Cyclone asked.

"I've been better," Indigo said in slight pain. Cyclone and Celestia looked at the portal and saw a black mist around it.

"That mist…" Cyclone said to himself. After Wind said that, the portal disappeared into thin air.

"So, did we lose our chance to get Twilight back?" Indigo asked out of disappointment.

"No, remember that Cyclone saw getting sucked through a portal to the same dimension that the one we saw lead to," Celestia said.

"Could you explain it to me in simpler terms?" Indigo asked.

"Well, you play video games right?" Cyclone responded.

"I do," Indigo said dryly.

"Well, imagine you are playing a game and you reach a point where you can't return to an area, but you eventually find or discover a way to return to that area," Cyclone described.

"Oh, I think I get it now," Indigo said.

"How did you do that?" Celestia asked.

"Trust me, even though I don't seem like it, I play a lot of video game myself," Cyclone told Celestia.

"So, what do we do about the portal?" Indigo asked.

"Well, I think it is very likely that another that leads to the same dimension as this portal lead to," Cyclone explained.

"Wait, couldn't we just contact Princess Twilight and tell her about the situation?" Celestia questioned.

"That won't work," Cyclone said as he walked towards the portal.

"Wait, why won't it work?" Celestia asked. In response, Cyclone showed Celestia the numbers that were on the device.

"These are the coordinates to the dimension that Twilight is located in," Cyclone said as he took out a notebook and wrote down the numbers.

"Wait, she's not in Sunset's home dimension is she?" Celestia asked.

"Exactly, she is in another dimension entirely," Cyclone said as he closed the notebook.

"Wait, how are we going to get her back in that case?" Indigo asked.

"We can't, that is up to her to find out," Cyclone said sadly. The magnitude of those words hit Celestia and Indigo realized what they meant. "That doesn't mean we can't send help to her," Cyclone told the two.

"I thought you said she had to get back on her own," Celestia said.

"I did, but that does not mean we can't send help. The portal seems to only keep people from entering it, not objects," Cyclone explained.

"So, what can we do?" Celestia asked curiously. Cyclone thought about it for a little bit and came up with an idea.

"Do you think you can come by the same time next week?" Cyclone asked Indigo.

"I can, why do you ask?" Indigo responded.

"I need you to bring the smartest among your group of friends and explain the situation to them," Cyclone explained.

"Ok," Indigo said.

"What are you planning Cyclone?" Celestia asked curiously.

"Well, I have an idea, but I need to know something," Cyclone told her.

"Is it something private?" Celestia asked as she looked at Indigo.

"Hey, I was taking off anyway," Indigo said as she walked off.

"Sorry to cut our meeting short Indigo," Celestia said in an apologetic tone.

"It's fine, I'll see you two next week," Indigo said as she walked off the grounds.

"So what do you have in mind?" Celestia asked curiously.

"Well, I'll explain at you office," Cyclone said as she walked towards the school. Celestia followed him as students left school for the day.