• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 871 Views, 10 Comments

Ganbarizng: Equestria's Viral Rider - Wind Typhoon



Sci-Twi, now in an alternate Equestria, must protect it from monsters that roam the land. How you may ask? By becoming the Ganbarider known as Kamen Rider Viral.

  • ...
11
 10
 871

Prologue: Viral's Arrival

Prologue: Viral's Arrival

Twilight Sparkle was happy as she walked the halls Canterlot High. "I'm glad I made the choice to switch schools," she thought with a smile on her face. As she continued walking down the hall, she heard someone behind her. Turning around, she saw Principle Celestia walk up to her. "Good afternoon, Miss Celestia," Twilight said as she got closer.

"Good afternoon, Twilight, I was actually looking for you," Celestia told her.

"What is it?" Twilight asked, a hint of worry on her voice.

"I just wanted to tell you to be on the lookout for portals," Celestia responded seriously.

Understanding what Celestia was telling her, Twilight asked, "I thought that Sunset closed them all,"

"One thing to know about magic that Sunset said, it lingers," Celestia explained.

"So, what should I do if I see a portal?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Find me or Sunset and tell us the location," Celestia told her.

"I'll be sure to do that," Twilight said.

"I have to go, see you Twilight," Celestia said.

Before Twilight could say anything more, Celestia took off in a hurry. "Great," she said to herself, as she walked to her locker. Opening the locker, she smiled at its contents. She saw a long katana in a purple sheath, a deck of cards, and a weird looking belt.

"Good to see these things again," Twilight thought happily. Grabbing the belt and the cards, she put the belt around her waist and the cards in a small holder attached to the right side of the belt. After that, she grabbed the katana and put it on her back.

"Good to have these on again,"Twilight thought to herself, closing her locker. As she started to walk down the hall again, she felt a familiar surge go through her. "This feeling..." Twilight said to herself, heading towards the source.

When she arrived near the source, she found herself in an offshoot hallway. At the end of the hall, there was a familiar looking portal at the end of it. The portal showed a field with a castle and city in the distance. "That's definitely one of my portals, but how is it still open?" Twilight said to herself, getting a close look at it.

Just as she was about to leave and go tell Sunset, she felt something grab her. Before she could react, she felt herself being pulled towards the portal. Unable to move, Twilight did the only thing she could do. "Help!" she yelled out, before entering the portal and losing consciousness.

Someone did her yell and saw the portal take in Twilight. Just as they were about to grab her, the portal disappeared and took Twilight with it.


"Ugh, my head, where am I?" Twilight thought to herself, as she regained consciousness. Opening her eyes and sitting up, she saw that she was in an open field. "A field, where have I seen this before?" she though. Looking around, she noticed a familiar castle and city.

"Wait, this place is..." Twilight said to herself. Turning around, she saw the portal close behind her. "No way, I'm stuck here," she thought to herself. Before she could sulk, she heard someone coming. Quickly getting up, she hid behind a nearby tree.

"I swear I felt a surge of magic around here," a voice said.

When Twilight heard the voice, she was extremely surprised. "That voice, that can't be who I think it is," she thought in a frightened tone. Peeking out from behind the tree, she saw Celestia standing there. Unlike the other world, she noticed Celestia had a horn and wings. "That can't be, unless," Twilight thought, remembering the portal.

"I can feel a residual portal, but where did it lead?" Celestia pondered aloud.

"I can't believe, I'm in another world," Twilight said to herself in amazement.

"That's odd, I sense a residual trail of magic," Celestia commented. Just as Celestia was about to follow the trail, a field of heaviness came over the field. "What is this?" Celestia said in surprise.

When Twilight saw this happen, she instantly knew what it was. "A Jukasoku?! But that can only be caused by," Twilight thought in a panic. Looking over to the other side of the field, she saw three figures emerge from the forest. To her horror, she recognized what they were.

"Roidmudes, why are they here?" Twilight whispered to herself in panic.

"What are these things?!" Celestia yelled in surprise. Celestia attempted to move, but she found herself weighed down by the Jukasoku. The Roidmudes moved towards the helpless Celestia, who was still struggling to move.

"I have to help her, but what can I do?" Twilight told herself. She put her hands on her sides and felt a metal belt around her waist. "Wait, don't tell me," Twilight thought in amazement.

Looking at the belt, she noticed it was shinier and felt more metallic. Quickly, she reached to her card holder and got out her IC Card. Looking at the card, she noticed that the card felt different. "Maybe, I can help after all," Twilight said to herself with hope in her voice.

When she looked back at the belt, she saw the button on her right flashing. Out of curiosity, she pressed it and her katana came out. "Well, now I can definitely help," Twilight said confidently, picking up the katana.

Looking at the Roidmudes, she saw there was a Cobra type, a Bat Type, and a Spider type. She waited for the right moment and then threw the katana towards the Spider type. The katana hit the Roidmude and knocked it off balance. This caused the Jukasoku to disappear and caused the other two Roidmudes to turn around. Unfortunately for them, Celestia was able to move and launched a magic blast towards the two. The blast sent the two hurdling into the third, knocking them all down.

Twilight used this chance to run to Celestia, grabbing the katana along the way. When Twilight reached Celestia, she gave a quick thumbs up. "I don't know who you are, but thanks for the help," Celestia said.

"Don't mention it," Twilight responded. Almost immediately, the Roidmudes recovered and looked angry.

"Let me take care of them," Celestia said. As Celestia walked forward, Twilight stopped her.

"No, I'll handle them," Twilight told her.

"How can you stop them?" Celestia asked.

As the Roidmudes got closer, Twilight smiled and showed Celestia her IC card. "I'm going to destroy them," she explained.

"Destroy them? Who exactly are you?" Celestia asked. Twilight thought about how to answer, until she remembered a quote.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider!" Twilight responded as she got into a familiar pose. The Roidmudes stopped in their tracks when they heard the name.

"Kamen Rider?" Celestia said, as she got lost in thought.

"Remember that, HENSHIN!" Twilight yelled as she put the IC card in the driver. After inserting the card, she was enveloped in a protective field and the middle button on the driver started to blink.

Twilight pressed the middle button and the belt announced, "Ganbaride, Viral ON!"

The field than projected a purple head piece, a purple armor piece, and purple leg piece. The armor than equipped itself to Twilight, finishing the transformation."You can call me Kamen Rider Viral," Twilight said as she grabbed her katana. The katana started to change to a more futuristic look, and she put it on her shoulder, looking towards the three Roidmudes.

"Ima, jikan wa, shisutemu kara yūzā o sakujo suru ni wa!" Twilight said confidently. Twilight rushed forward with the katana, which now looked like the Muso Saber. When she reached the Roidmudes, one of them tried to attack her, but she dodged and slashed the one that attacked her. The Cobra type tried to fire it's finger guns at her, but she blocked the shots with her sword. The Spider type fired some web at her, but she jumped over it and slashed the Roidmude.

While Twilight was fighting off the Roidmudes, Celestia was lost in thought. "Kamen Rider, I swear I've heard that before," she thought to herself. Her train of thought was broken by a Roidmude landing near her. She looked at it before casually picking it up with her magic and throwing it at Viral. "Now, where was I," Celestia thought, getting back on her train of thought.

Twilight was slashing the Spider Roidmude when the Bat type got a few hits on her, knocking her down. Before the Bat Roidmude could continue its attack, the Cobra type flew through the air and knocked the two down. Seeing an opportunity, Twilight grabbed the Spider type and tossed it towards the other two. "Time to finish this!" Twilight thought as she pressed the weapon button again.

"VIRAL, RIDER SLASH!"

The katana enveloped in a purple light that looked translucent. Twilight gripped the katana in both hands and ran towards the Roidmudes, who were just getting up. By the time the Roidmudes got ready to attack, Twilight ran and slashed the group. The slash left a cut with a purple light in all three of the Roidmudes. Twilight put the katana in the ground and the light that surrounded it faded. The cuts shined brighter and the Roidmudes exploded with Twilight facing away from them. "Deletion Complete!" Twilight said, putting the katana on her shoulder.

Turning back at the flames, Twilight saw their cores float there before they changed to data and went towards her. "What the?!" Twilight exclaimed in surprise. The Roidmude data circled around her before going into her belt.

Twilight was confused until the belt blinked three times and launched out three cards. Twilight caught the cards and noticed they had the Fang Spidey, the Tail Whipper, and the Wing Sniper. "Machine Chaser's weapons?" Twilight thought in surprise as she put the cards away. The belt then blinked four times and announced something that surprised Twilight and Celestia.

"New Weapons Unlocked! Pegasus Form Unlocked! New Finishers Unlocked!"

"Well, that's an interesting feature," Twilight said to herself, pressing the middle button. The armor transformed into data and went back into the IC card, which she pulled out. She then walked over to Celestia, who had a look of amazement on her face. "You going to be ok?" Twilight asked, with a caring tone.

"Yes, thank you, what is your name?" Celestia responded.

"Twilight Sparkle, nice to meet you," Twilight said.

"Twilight Sparkle, I've heard your name before," Celestia told her.

"Really?" Twilight asked nervously.

"Yes, your my sister's ex-student," Celestia explained.

Twilight had a confused look when she heard that. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Positive," Celestia simply said.

Twilight tried to find a response to what she just heard until she remembered something. "Your name wouldn't happen to be Celestia, would it?" Twilight asked curiously.

"Yes, you've know who I am?" Celestia asked, a hint of nervousness on her voice.

"Would you please explain what you were?" Twilight questioned.

"Well, I felt a magical surge and came to investigate," Celestia explained, after a few seconds of silence.

"What did this magic feel like?" Twilight inquired.

"Well, it felt like a portal of sorts," Celestia inquired.

When Twilight heard that, she smiled. "That would be the portal I came through," Twilight told Celestia.

"Really?" Celestia asked in surprise.

The two stayed in silence for a moment, before Twilight asked, "Do either you or your sister happen to have a student named Sunset Shimmer?"

Celestia was taken by surprise by the question. "I do, but why do you ask?" Celestia questioned curiously.

"I'm just confirming a theory," Twilight explained.

"Which would be what exactly?" Celestia asked.

Twilight stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking about how to answer. "That I'm in another universe," Twilight said cautiously.

Celestia had a look of confusion on her face.

"Do you want me to explain?" Twilight asked Celestia.

"I wouldn't mind, but I would like to discuss at the castle," Celestia responded.

"Lead the way," Twilight told her, a hint of excitement in her voice. Celestia turned and lead Twilight into Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Well, I do believe that this is going to be an interesting ride. Some things to explain about this Equestria, Celestia was banished instead of Luna, Griffons and Zebras live along side Ponies, there is a different Mane 6. Who are the Mane 6? Well, I'll leave you a hint to help you, it's not the original Mane 6.