• Published 31st Dec 2015
  • 429 Views, 1 Comments

Soldiers of the Night - Flutterbat276



Midnight Wing, a new recruit to the guard, becomes a part of something that is not originally intended: the Lunar Guard.

  • ...
 1
 429

Chapter Three: My New Style

"Miss Midnight? Wake up! Initiation is complete!" Luna's voice boomed in my ears as I came to. I stood up groggily, Luna staring at me, beaming in delight.

"I only remember pain...that was initiation?" I asked, rubbing my unusually scraggly mane. I had on shiny new hoof covers and as I saw my face in the reflective armor, I shrieked. Did I really just see...FANGS!?

"What the buck did you do, Luna!?" I asked looking at the rest of me. I looked in a mirror and saw my wings were no longer feathers, but instead, stretches of skin sprawled between thin, yet strong, bones. My eyes were slits and I had abnormally furry ears and long fangs. My chest plate had the crescent moon on its blue metallic plating. I looked like a creature from a horror movie just took over my body, leaving me as a mere shell of the pony I was before! I was scared for my life.

"You are now a Lunar Guard!" Luna squeaked. Her optimistic tone stayed in tact as I was becoming both worried and angered by the sudden changes to not only my appearance, but my lifestyle!

Author's Note:

Short, but it gets me 1000 words, alright?

Comments ( 1 )

Really good could be a little bit longer chapter really looking forward to the next chapter

Login or register to comment