• Published 30th May 2012
  • 816 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow Dash - Attempt Delivering Mail - pet249



Derpy gets rainbow Dash to deliver mail, and Derpy has a little trouble baking muffins with Pinkie.

  • ...
 5
 816

Epilogue: Dinky Doo Asks

"Mommy, why didn't you deliver mail today," asked Dinky, confused on why her mom left the mailbag on the doorstep.

"Little Muffin, get ready for bed and I'll tell you," replied Derpy to fulfill her daughter's request. Dinky jumped up and got ready for bed as quickly as she could.

"Please tell me now," cried Dinky. "I want you to tell me the story!" Derpy smiled and tucked her daughter into bed.

"Okay, I'll tell you," Derpy smiled again. "I was busy today so I couldn't deliver the mail."

"But you never not deliver the mail mommy," cried Dinky.

"I got Rainbow Dash to deliver the mail for me," explained Derpy. "She delivered all of it!"

"Mommy, what were you doing?" asked Dinky wondering what her mom was doing that could be so important.

"I had a baking session, and made muffins," she held out one. "Want one?"

"OK!" yelled Dinky before biting into it. She spit out the burned part. "Eeew! It tastes yucky," before biting again to give it another chance.

"Yummy! The outside tastes bad, but the inside tastes yummy," Dinky smiled before going to bed. Derpy smiled and crawled into her own bed.

Comments ( 1 )

Cute :derpytongue2:
A little short but definitely cute :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment