• Published 30th May 2012
  • 817 Views, 5 Comments

Rainbow Dash - Attempt Delivering Mail - pet249



Derpy gets rainbow Dash to deliver mail, and Derpy has a little trouble baking muffins with Pinkie.

  • ...
 5
 817

Derpy Hooves Bakes

Meanwhile at Sugarcube Corner...

"Okay Derpy, let's make some muffins now," said Pinkie Pie, with all of the ingredients on the table. "Remember to measure the size, or else the muffin won't turn out well." Pinkie Pie went over and got a blue mixing bowl.

"Derpy, pour in the ingredients!" said Pinkie Pie in her usual cheery voice. Derpy didn't measure any amounts of how much she put in the mixing bowl. She just blindly poured in random amounts, which were all surprisingly correct.

"Derpy, great job!" Now to put it in the oven. Derpy, set the timer for twenty minutes on low setting now, ok?" Pinkie instructed Derpy on what to do.

Derpy was lucky in the amount of ingredients put in, but she wasn't lucky this time. She put the oven on high for fifteen minutes.

"15 minutes later..."

"Derpy, the muffins are now all burnt to a crisp," Pinkie Pie frowned. Then she suddenly smiled again. "This is your first muffin, so let's be happy that you at least tried making it." Pinkie took a big bite out of one of the burnt muffins.

"Yum," pinkie exclaimed. "The outside is really crunchy and yucky, but the inside is tastes nice and feels softer."

"Derpy, look at the time, I think you need to pick up your daughter from school right now." Pinkie smiled again. "Bye Derpy!"

Derpy ran to pick up Dinky, her little muffin at Kindergarten. Dinky climbed on her mom's back and they went home. When Derpy saw the empty mail bag on the floor, she smiled. Rainbow Dash did deliver all of the mail then. she thought, happy as could be.