• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,436 Views, 8 Comments

The Lost Fog - Brony_cruiser



Namasaki is a super Yamato, a part of the fog thats on a mission. during the mission he was suddenly sucked through a portal. only a starting story, dont expect the best. Celestia/luna X OC. only constructive critisism please. this is my first story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,436

Ch-6 The Monster

Time: 6:47 P.M.
Location: Twenty Miles Offshore
A-150 Class Super Battleship.

"NAMASAKI!!" Celestia suddenly grabbed me in her magic and began to throw me around as if I was nothing more than a simple toy. While I understood she was angry, I thought that she was overdoing this a little too much. I was thrown around and into several things, with Luna trying to calm her sister the entire time, before I was shoved into the side of the turret we were all standing on.

Before I could escape Celestia cast a spell that trapped me in place against the wall before she began to apply pressure like how the creature did against me. Screaming out in pain, for the second time that day, I began to feel several parts of my body begin to give into the extreme pressure it was being put through. Several bones within me, mostly my ribs, let out loud cracks and snaps as they broke. The pain was unbearable. I had my pain absorbers set to the maximum and I could still feel everything I was being put through. Another thing I noticed was that it was starting to become unbearably hot. Not like the normal hot day, no, it was like I was literally melting in lava. Must be a spell Celestia is using..... Hnn.... Damn.... I need to get out of this somehow..... Wait THAT'S IT.

With my quick thinking, I activated the EMP system I had stored on the ship. While it was mostly impractical against other Fog, it had it's uses against humans. However, I had the dilemma of which frequency I had to set it to for the princesses magic. The only problem with that was the fact that I don't have a clue as to what the frequency is..... Oh well....... Guess I'll just have to guess it......

Setting the EMP to a high frequency, I was about to fire it when Luna intervened by blocking Celestia's magic, effectively releasing me. Dropping to the ground, I laid there on the deck, groaning in pain for a few minutes while Luna and her sister had an argument. Ignoring them, I activated my healing unit and used the last of my energy, to be honest after firing the SGC..... it wasn't very much, and healed myself to the best of my abilities. As I continued to heal myself, Luna and Celestia continued to argue.

3RD Person POV

"Luna, he almost got you killed!"

"But he protected me didn't he? How was he supposed to know the creature was here? He knew the dangers of confronting that thing but still fought for me anyway! Even if the creature caught us by surprise, he was bent on keeping me safe no matter the cost!" Celestia only looked at her sister in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that he kept me out of the battle. I could've helped him but his main priority was making sure I was safe. The only harm I was in was a mistake I made when he fired his main weapon."

"......How would his cannons hurt you? Wouldn't they have to be aiming directly at you?" Luna only looked at me, I was still on my hands and knee's while barely having the energy to heal myself, before turning back to her sister and leading her away.

"He has a weapon bigger than either of us could imagine. Something he calls a 'Super gravity cannon' or something like that." Celestia looked at her with curiosity.

"What is this weapon capable of if it put you in danger?"

"The weapon fires a massive white and blue beam of energy that not even we can make combined. When the beam hit the creature we were attacked by, it..... shredded the thing and tore through it's hide with ease...... This weapon is even more powerfull than the elements, Tia..... I'm scared of it....." Celestia's eye's went wide with shock, a weapon that could overpower the elements? it seemed impossible but according to Luna, and the large energy residue, it had to be true..... A weapon that powerfull must be kept under wraps and must not ever be used...... I need time to think on this....

1st Person POV: Namasaki

While the sisters were talking, I had just finished my repairs on my mental model and, with the little energy I had in reserves, I sent the nanomaterial's to work on my ships hull as I had somehow forgotten to do so. Before I got up, I created a mini AI that would use the energy from the ship to watch over the nano's as they got their jobs done. Standing back up, albeit a bit wobbly, I looked to the royal sisters just as they finished their conversation. Walking, well..... more like limping and stumbling at the same time, I managed to make my way over to the princesses and propped myself onto the wall behind them. As they were looking over the sun setting, I broke the silence.

"Ok while the view is amazing and all, can we PLEASE get back to the castle? I am running on very little energy and am about to collapse from exhaustion...." Both of them jumped a little before turning to look at me in my horrible state. While my body had been fixed, my clothes were ripped to shreds, they still managed to save me my decency, and my face had a dark hue to it as I was running out of energy rapidly. Before I could collapse, though, both the princesses looked at each other before lighting their horns and teleporting us away, leaving my ship to sit on the once again calm sea as it was being repaired.


Canterlot Castle
A-150 Class Super Battleship
Namasaki

When we reached the castle, I noticed we had reached the throne room. Before I could say anything, I collapsed and was about to hit the ground before Luna caught me. Looking up at her, Luna only nodded at me before motioning with her head to the door. A clear indicator that she wanted to leave just as much as I did. Telling Celestia I would see her some other time, Luna escorted me away to my room. As we passed through the halls in relative silence, me not even bothering to look at the architecture this time, we kept walking for a few minutes before Luna spoke up.

"I wanted to thank you again Namasaki."

"What..... for?"

"For keeping me safe in the face of harm. For willingly giving your life to save me. And for being my friend."

"Ah... that..... well it's.... no problem princess..... Like I said.... I am merely a weapon...... it's what I was crea-"

"Don't even finish that sentence Namasaki. You are more than a simple weapon. You are a kind soul who had the misfortune to end up like this."

"Heh.... if only..... the whole soul thing...... was true....."

"What do you mean?"

"I am more of a...... computer program..... princess....... while I may be...... a soul....... I am more machine...... than anything else...."

"Well I don't believe that. I believe that you are a soul who has an unbelievable power. If anything, you are kind of like me and my sister."

"Ah..... okay...... there might be some truth..... in that......... however...... we are.... different in many..... ways."

"How so?"

"Where I'm from...... I was treated...... as nothing more..... than a monster....... even among many of...... my own kind...... heh...... kind of ironic really......." Before Luna could make a remark, we were standing in front of my room. Lighting her horn up, Luna opened the door to the room and led me in.

Walking towards the bed, I just plainly dematerialized my clothes, leaving my entirely intact underwear and don't ask how that works out, before crawling into the bed. Settling the covers over myself, I had my eye's closed and was about to fall asleep before I felt a shuffling next to me. Reopening my eye's, I nearly fell out of bed when I saw that Luna had gotten onto the bed next to me. She seemed to pay no mind, as she was busy raising the moon, to my sudden freak out and kept on doing what she was doing. Getting away from the edge of the bed I sat and waited for Luna to finish raising the moon before she looked at me. Her teal eye's were running along my face, taking in the mostly soft features of my face before I broke the silence.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you in my bed? don't you have night court or something like that?"

"No, I hold night court every few other days. The other days I usually just spend my time in the dream realm keeping the night terrors away."

".........The what?"

-Sigh- "Nightmare's Namasaki, nightmare's."

"Oh..... That still doesn't explain why you are in my bed, at all."

"I just wanted to spend some time with my friend." Luna gave me a sheepish grin that told me she was completely lying.

"Ok I think you ass just got jealous of how much shit came out of your mouth. What is the real reason your in my bed?" Luna only looked at me while I gave her an annoyed look. After a few seconds, she sighed heavily before giving an answer.

"I just feel safer with you near me after all that happened today. You went out of your way to defend me and even took the damage in my stead. And because of it I want to find a way to repay you for it." She looked at me with a depressing look that made me feel horrible inside, well as inside as I could get I guess. Sighing, I only laid back down before speaking up again.

"You know you could have just told me that in the first place. And about the whole defending thing, It's just what I was partly built for, I'm not just a weapon of war so you don't have to repay me in any way. My living in peace is enough. Anyway, if it makes you feel better, you can stay here if you want. I don't really mind it nor do I really have the energy to do anything about it." Luna could only look at me shocked for a second before shining a bright smile at me. She then eagerly jumped back into the bed, I hadn't even noticed she got out of it, and hastily got under the covers. Turning over, I once again closed my eye's and began to fall asleep before I heard Luna whisper.

"Namasaki?"

"......yes?"

"Thanks for everything."

".......No problem. Just following my programming."

"Also, I wanted to tell you something."

"......What?"

"You aren't the only one who was considered a monster." Before I could do anything, Luna grabbed me with her wing and held me close to her before touching my head with her horn.

The next I knew was nothing but darkness.


Dream realm
A-150 Super Battleship
Namasaki

Opening my eyes, I was nearly blinded as a bright light suddenly flooded my vision. When my vision cleared after a moment, I looked around to find the source of the offending light only to look up. The light that had blinded me had actually been the sun of Equestria.

Leaving my shocked state, I looked around to see if I could find Luna and ask her why she had brought me here. And of course, after a few moments of looking, I couldn't find her. Groaning in annoyance, I stood up and began to walk around the strange castle I had awoken in. I walked up to the door that was close by on my right. Opening it, I stepped on through and gazed at the old style décor that decorated the place. While I was admiring everything, I hadn't noticed the massive room I had entered until I was standing directly in the center. Looking around, I saw not a soul was in sight. Before I could call out to anyone, I heard a very familiar voice speak out behind me.

"Not another step!" Turning around, I looked up at the two thrones that were atop two small flights of stairs. As I looked at the two thrones, Luna suddenly walked out from behind of the throne that bore her colors. As she stood there, I slowly started to walk towards her before speaking out.

"Luna, when or where the hell did you bring me? I have never seen this place before. And what did you mean when you said that yo-"

"Did you really expect me to sit idly by while they all basked in your precious light!?" Staring at her in slight shock, I started to speak once more.

"Precious light? What are you talk-" I was interrupted as Luna walked to the center isle and stood there before speaking again.

"There can only be one princess in Equestria! And that princess," She suddenly reared up on her hind legs, "WILL BE ME!" As she slammed her forelegs onto the ground, several cracks began to spread outward. One large crack went up to the ceiling, followed by a very ominous shadow, where it collected into an even larger crack before blowing a hole in the wall. Before I could do anything, Luna once again reared up while the moon rose to the sky and blocked out the sun. When the solar eclipse started, several shadows suddenly flew from the moon and began to surround Luna as she rose into the air. The next thing I knew, she was covered in a really bright orange and white ball that seemed to suck the air from the room. As the ball began to shrink, Luna's form was surrounded by black that lightened to a dark blue color. The next thing I knew, Luna emerged from the ball of light. But what she had become left me in a state of complete shock.

Luna's coat had turned into a deep black while her mane had turned into a darker blue that grew even longer. Her eye's had turned into slitted eye's, like ones you find on cats or something, and had turned into a slightly darker teal than before. Her teeth turned into what seemed to be like that of a sharp dagger of sorts, they didn't literally turn into knives that would suck, while her voice turned into that of a crazed maniac. When the transformation was done, Luna had become someone or thing new.

Cackling like a crazed scientist, "Luna" began to settle down after a second. She then frowned at what seemed to be past me. Before I knew it, she then started to fire a beam into the ceiling which caused part of it to collapse. Diving out of the way, I looked up to the hole she had created in the ceiling. When I looked back ahead, I was surprised to see Celestia walking towards us. She looked in my general direction before looking at the wall of smoke behind me. As "Luna" emerged from the smoke, I immediately got up and stood next to Celestia. As i was about to say something, Celestia cut me off.

"Luna! I will not fight you. You must lower the moon, it is your duty!"

"Luna? I am...... NIGHTMARE MOON! I have but one royal duty now.... to destroy you!" Before I could react, Nightmare Moon shot a beam of energy at Celestia, to which she dodged and took to the air out of the hole in the ceiling, before giving chase. This left me standing there in utter shock at Luna's transformation. Before I could give chase, however, everything around me began to fall apart and disappear. As everything began to disappear, I was left standing on a little piece of what remained of the floor and before I fell into the darkness, I could hear the faint voice of Celestia.

"I'm sorry Luna..... I had no choice....."

And then I knew nothing but darkness.


Canterlot Castle (Again)
A-150 Super Battleship
Namasaki

Waking up with a start, I frantically looked around at my room to see if everything was real. Once I deduced that I was back in Canterlot castle, I laid back down and turned to my right, only to find a pair of teal eye's staring back at me.

Yelling out in surprise, I fell out of the bed and slammed onto the floor. Groaning in pain, and annoyance, I stood back up and looked at Luna. She was still laying in the bed with tears streaming down her face while she silently sobbed. Growing a look of sadness, I got back onto the bed and pulled Luna closer to me and brought her into a hug. After she tried to get out of the hug, she eventually gave up and began to cry onto my shoulder. While it would've been annoying to have tears running down my back, I was willing to make an exception for Luna in her current state. After a couple of minutes of crying, she finally calmed down enough for me to talk to her.

"What was that?"

"A memory of what I turned into on that dreadful night."

"Was that when you turned into a monster?"

-Sniffle- "Y-yes..... That was a moment I have regretted ever since I returned."

"Wanna talk about it? I may not be the best option but I have very good listening skills."

"Not tonight..... I will tell you everything tomorrow. I know you need your sleep to regain energy."

"But-"

"No buts about it, We can talk about it tomorrow...." Sighing in defeat, I let go of Luna before laying back down.

"Alright, but I will hold you to that... Anyway, see you tomorrow Luna." Getting comfortable again, I closed my eye's and was soon on my way to sleep. Before I could enter my sleep mode, I felt Luna lift up my arm and lay against me. Cuddling up to me as close as she could, she set my arm back down as gently as she could before trying to go to sleep herself. Smiling warmly, I pulled Luna closer to myself before closing my eye's again. Before I shut them completely, I noticed a faint smile on Luna's face as she fell into a peaceful slumber.

Then, I knew nothing but darkness as the warm feeling of sleep, or what my equivalent to it, embraced me.

Author's Note:

Ok I finally managed to get this chapter done just in time for my birthday! yay! Someone call pinkie! Anyway, I will start on the next chapter tomorrow as I am dead tired right now and wish to sleep. I know that little extra bit at the end of Luna's transformation wasn't actually in the show but why not? it seemed like it fit reasonably well. Also, one more thing: I will not be posting as much for the next few weeks to a month or two mainly because I have Super Mileage and I need to build a little car of a sort to race in a competition. Other than that, I will be bogged down in schoolwork for a while as many things are starting to pop up at once. So I will be busy for a while. Other than that, Have fun reading and enjoy you day! :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 4 )

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting so good that I like this story so much that just reading it might kill me! :P

This is an amazing story and I love reading it so far please make more chapters.

What's a fog?

Another good story that is forever incomplete.

Login or register to comment