• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,436 Views, 8 Comments

The Lost Fog - Brony_cruiser



Namasaki is a super Yamato, a part of the fog thats on a mission. during the mission he was suddenly sucked through a portal. only a starting story, dont expect the best. Celestia/luna X OC. only constructive critisism please. this is my first story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,436

Ch-2 Meeting some royalty (Fixed)

Author's Note:

Ok, so this is the new version of the chapter. The old one wasn't very good so I had to redo the ending of chapter 1 (mostly the same though the way he passes out is different) and made this chapter into something new. The original concept of the old version is still there but made better. Anyway, with that mess fixed, there are very few things I have left to fix before I start on chapter 5. As always, Have a nice day!! :pinkiehappy:

A Few Minutes Later
Date: Unknown
A-150 Super Yamato Class Battleship

It had been a few minutes later, by Namasaki's count. When he had passed out from pain and exhaustion, he had separated his core from his body and into his other body, guess which one, when the "Ponies," as the one known as Twilight Sparkle had been talking about, when they were transporting his body. It was a slightly laborious job, he observed, as the little equines had to bring a cart hooked up to a large red normal pony before they loaded his body up and transported it to what he could guess was the hospital. He would've spoke out to them too leave his body on the deck of his slightly listing ship, as his nanomaterial's could do a better job of fixing his body, but he was too low on energy and nanomaterial's to do so. Wanting to generate energy faster, Namasaki transported his core up to the bridge, locked all of the doors and activated the class A security measures. Said measures meaning that all windows and all access points into the bridge were closed off, vents included, and the surrounding small caliber anti-aircraft weaponry were activated. When the turrets bounced up and started swiveling, Namasaki moved his attention back to the ponies, who had seen the entire process, and waited for their next move. Ignoring them for a second longer, again, he also activated his energy recharge stations. These stations were basically his missile silos, on the rear of the ship, opening up but instead of missiles, they had different charge faces built in for helping recharge his reserves faster. Turning back to the ponies again, he waited for their response. He didn't have to wait long however as after about 10 seconds, the cyan Pegasus snapped out of the trance it was in, from the security measures, and grew a very dark frown before flying very fast, almost too fast for him to track, into the door that lead to the bridge. She was quickly followed by the other ponies, the six that walked up to him as the main group left, shouting a very panicked "Rainbow!" before the pony now named Rainbow impacted against the door. The ring of her head colliding with the heavily armored metal rang out for a few hundred feet before Rainbow, who was comically stuck to the door, slid down and landed on the upper deck, unconscious.

Before the others could react Namasaki, who sighed while doing it, quickly created a solid hologram of himself, meaning he could touch and carry things, and walked up to the unconscious pony. Bending down, he picked her up, the white coding running down his body spreading to and healing the pony, before carrying Rainbow to her friends. When he reached them, her gently set her down before relaying a message.

"She is healed and will be unconscious for the next few hours. I suggest you don't let her do anything for a day or two as she left a sizable dent in the door to my bridge." Looking at the assembled group, he was about to turn around and walk away before the purple unicorn stepped forward and spoke up.

".....Thank you......?" looking at him questioningly, he sighed heavily before replying.

"Namasaki, I am the mental model body you just carted away to the hospital." his calm reply calmed down the mare, for she was quite nervous at talking with him, and she started talking with slightly more confidence.

"Mental model?"

"Yes, for this ship. I am the ship itself but I created the mental model body so I could study and live among any race I come across, though your race is what I was last expecting," Whispering the last part. "Especially considering the war I have just escaped...." However, his statement was barely caught by Twilight and before she could press, Namasaki walked away. When Twilight opened her mouth to talk to him, he half turned, ( AN: to partially look at her with the shadows covering his face but his soft glowing eye's, you've seen that look) and cut her off before she could make a single sound.

"I am in no mood for questions. Bring my body in the morning so I can use it once more and I will talk to your countries leaders then, understand?" When Twilight nodded her head, Namasaki turned back and kept on walking, when his hologram got to the wall it faded away in a flurry of coding before leaving the surrounding area in silence.


Twilight's POV

Quickly bidding the girls goodnight, I ran back to my tree house to find Spike. It only took me about half a minute of galloping before I burst through my door and ran up the stairs and into my room. Looking at the little basket by the wall, I quickly ran over and began to wake spike up. While I didn't like doing this, as he always works hard and needs his sleep, I needed him to send a letter to the princess about the new arrival of Equestria so she could determine if he was friend or foe. When he was awake enough, I began to explain the situation.

"Spike, I need you to send a letter to the princess! It's urgent!"

"Huh.... what do you mean urgent?"

"Were you woken up by a loud boom earlier?"

"Yeah, but I passed it off as Rainbow Dash crashing again."

"Well, that isn't the case...... You see, that loud boom was a new creature coming through some kind of portal."

"A CREATURE?!?"

"Yes and I need to send a letter to the princess! I need her to help determine if Namasaki is friend or foe!"

"Namasaki?"

"The creature."

"It has a name?"

"Spike, stay focused."

"Right," Grabbing a quill and feather, dipping it in an ink well, He looked back at Twilight and awaited for her to start.

"Right," -Ahem- " 'Dear Princess............."


3RD PERSON POV
Namasaki

When the small group of ponies left him for the night, he quickly scanned through the data of all databanks that were currently stored on his ship for any and all information about the place he was currently at. He looked through everything, ranging from battle tactics to what someone was going to do for fun on their day off. He looked through everything but couldn't find anything about this place. His anger mounting, Namasaki created his solid hologram again and punched a hole through the wall on his right. He hated not having information about places, especially when he was there and trapped. It left him feeling vulnerable.

Letting his anger cool, Namasaki fixed the hole in the wall before sitting down in his captains chair. He sat there for about an hour listening to all the sounds and lights from the different machines and screens showing all the data he collected. Standing up, he shut off all the systems that were on in the room, the ones with data, and dissipated his hologram. Once that was done, Namasaki had him and his ship enter what he could guess was sleep mode as he didn't function until he was woken up by his alarm system after a set time. After taking a look at his security measures, he gave a nod and dimmed his systems to the point where he entered his sleep like state, the memories of losing Mogami and others of his kind ringing through his mind the entire night.


The Next Day
A-150 Super Yamato Battleship
Code: Namasaki

Namasaki was awoken by the alarm system he had set to wake him up after about four hours of sleep. Getting to full awareness, he activated all of his systems and reanimated his hologram body before walking over to the windows that were around the bridge. When he got to the nearest one, he shut off the security measures that guarded the bridge. However, when the metal shield that covered the window went up, he was shocked to see that hundreds of the ponies had flocked around his ship and many that were wearing lab coats were walking along his deck, studying his weapons and armor. His anger mounting, Namasaki blew out the water-tight door to his right before jumping out and landing on his number one turret with a loud boom. When all of the had their attention on him, his body covered in what looked like white fire, he yelled at them.

"WHY ARE YOU ON MY SHIP?!?" The volume of his voice itself shook the ground slightly and caused the battleship to list even more to the right by about an inch or two. The ponies themselves were quaking in fear and many that were wearing golden armor suddenly surrounded him while pointing spears at him. Taking defensive measures, Namasaki had his small caliber AA guns and his dual purpose 127mm secondary's aim at different guards and even at the town itself. He was about to fire when a voice called out.

"STOP!!" This voice carried almost as much power as his did as it also sent the battleship listing to the right by another inch. Spinning around to the body belonging to the voice, Namasaki was surprised to see one of the ponies, who was taller than the others and about as tall as him, land on the deck in front of him. the mare had both wings and a horn and had white fur with a soft multicolored mane that seemed to be slightly transparent and flow behind her. The new arrival only looked at him before commanding the guards to lower their weapons if Namasaki did the same. Once his weapons were depowered, some even giving off hissing noises as the were in photon cannon mode, He jumped off his turret and walked up to the mare and stood in front of her while giving her a cold stare.

They both sat there sizing each other up for what seemed like and hour, but was probably a minute, before the pony in front of him broke the silence.

-Ahem- "Hello Namasaki, I am Princess Celestia. I formally welcome you to Equestria."

"So that's where I am?"

"Yes. I was contacted by my student Twilight, whom I believe you have already met, about your arrival and some of the following events."

"yeah..... my arrival was less than..... pleasant to say at the least......Anyway, do you have my mental model body healed? I would've done the same last night but I had didn't have the energy nor the resources to do so." The princess put her hoof on her chin in thought before brightening her mood and began to talk.

"Ah yes the bipedal body my ponies carted to the hospital. Your body is healed and ready."

"Thank you, could you bring it here? I would like to be out of my hologram form and into something actually solid." A few seconds after he said that, The princess looked off to the side and nodded her head. After a minute, a small group of scientists walked up with his body once again within the cart. When they presented it to him, he quickly phased into the bridge and grabbed his core. Phasing back out onto the deck, he had the body placed in front of him before what he did next.

Looking at the body, Namasaki wrapped his core in a fist before shoving it into his mental body before him. This action brought out nearly the same reactions from many of the towns residents. Many, who had a line of sight, saw the blood from the action and began to lose the contents of their stomachs all over the place. Those who didn't have a line of sight, when told, immediately felt sick to their stomachs. The princess looked at Namasaki with slight anger mixed with a little green before watching Namasaki's next action. The next thing he did was connect himself to the body once again through his core. To the others, all they saw was him suddenly flickering before small bits of his hologram started to come off and fly into the chest of his body. As this was going on, the light from his connection getting stronger was getting brighter and brighter until most everyone had to close their eye's from the bright white light. When the process was finished, the brightness suddenly went out and when everyone was able to see again, they all saw Namasaki in his full health glory, his hair slightly flowing in the wind as it ruffled his hair. His soft golden eye's panned the crowd in what seemed like cold indifference before they flashed with an unknown emotion before he turned away. Walking back along his deck, Namasaki was about to phase his ship to the nearest body of water before Celestia spoke up.

"Excuse me Namasaki, I would like to personally invite you to the castle for I have a feeling we need to have a talk about your arrival. If you want to, we can leave now and return within a few days with this ship still intact." As she whispered that last bit, she thought she had gotten away with saying that until Namasaki whirled around while glaring daggers at her.

"And just what do you mean by "Intact?" The princess back peddled a bit before regaining her composure.

"I mean I will have my scientists study it and see if we can find anything useful."

"You will do no such thing to me."

"To 'Me?'"

"Yes. I am the very ship we are standing on. I can control everything from the guns to little things like the temperature. You will do no such thing to me while I am still here to control it. If I catch word or even see anyone on my decks without my consent I will attack first and ask questions later, Understand?" This caused the princess to narrow her eye's at Namasaki before speaking with a hint of venom in her voice.

"I am trying to protect my subjects Namasaki, And if it means studying how your ship and everything on it works, then I will do so." Growling, Namasaki glared at her with more intensity.

'I understand that you are trying to protect them but I will not be some.... guinea pig for your damn experiments. I will not allow this and to make sure of it-" Namasaki raised his arm in the air before his hand suddenly glowed in a white light before the ship did the same "I will transport it to a disclosed location." With his hand still glowing, Namasaki activated his phasing powers once again and large chunks of the ship began to break into little bits of cubes and what not before flying to Namasaki, who had jumped off the deck with the ponies, and circled around him. When all of the ship was flying around him in bits, He lowered his hand to the east and sent the pieces flying to the ocean. When they were nearing it, Namasaki pulled up a screen of the progress before beginning the process of finding a hidden spot where the water was deep enough. When the pieces had landed and reformed his ship, Namasaki sent the screen away before turning back to Celestia.

"Alright, now we can go to your castle." This snapped the princess from her moment of shock before she turned back to him.

"Ye-yes.... Let's. Guards, bring a chariot for me and Namasaki for the trip to the castle." When the guards did bring the chariot, Namasaki looked at it skeptically.

I don't think I will want to ride in that. I am made for the sea and sometimes land, not the air. I will just make a path myself." As he finished his sentence, he waved his hand in the direction of the castle, which he could clearly see on the side of a mountain, before a path of blue hexagonal shapes appeared in what looked like a never ending staircase.

"You go ahead princess, I will catch up." And when the princess got in the chariot and took off, Namasaki bid the residents of the small town he was in a brief farewell before taking off along the path. His departure leaving the residents staring at the warship built in the past but made for the future.