• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,437 Views, 8 Comments

The Lost Fog - Brony_cruiser



Namasaki is a super Yamato, a part of the fog thats on a mission. during the mission he was suddenly sucked through a portal. only a starting story, dont expect the best. Celestia/luna X OC. only constructive critisism please. this is my first story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,437

Ch-1 The Battle (Ending Fixed)

Author's Note:

So this is my new chapter of Namasaki's new body. His mental model looks the same, his ship colors look the same but the ship itself is different so I didn't have to change much to make it work for now I guess...... Anyway, tell me how you guys feel about Namasaki's new body. Should I stay with the A-150 body, or should I change it back to the Tone class body. Anyway, im going to leave the second chapter for now until me and my friend can get it working with the first chapter ( no its not going to take place during the wedding anymore, this takes place before that ) Anyway, tell me what you guys think so far with this change cause I want to know your opinions. Good day everyone!!

2050
Location: Unknown
A-150 Super Yamato Class Battleship
Nickname: Namasaki

Namasaki was currently floating through space and time, with no hope of return. And he knew it as well. For since he was one of the last remaining Fog to ever exist, he knew what had to be done. But what he wasn't expecting was to end up here, flying through some kind of vortex faster than the speed of light, from what his sensors could tell, and fail his last mission. And he knew that his mission was something that his kind had to make at last minute to help win the war. Since Gunzou had transported the vibration warhead to the Americans, the entire war changed. None of the southern patrol fleet for the Americans saw it coming. The vibration warhead was something new, something the Fog had to fear. From what he could tell, as Namasaki was told by the remaining ships, the warhead itself could destroy a Fog ship in one blow, if it penetrated the klein field of course. The battleship Montana learned that first hand. Everyone felt her death since all of the Fog were connected in some way but since Namasaki is one of the admiralty code, he felt her death on a bigger level. But it was a year In the past. Since then, the war had drastically turned in the favor of the humans. But the only thing that Namasaki could focus on at the moment, since it was more relevant, was that last battle. All he felt was anger and sorrow for he had lost on that fatal hour.........

2050
50 Miles east of Yokosuka
Fleet of Fog: East Attack Fleet 7

-KRACKOOOM!- an explosion is heard from miles away as the Japanese guided missile destroyer Kongo is nearly ripped out of the water as a hull buckling explosion runs along the deck. Namasaki, A-150, and his escort cruiser Mogami, are on their way to the port city of Yokosuka.

"Hn..." The raven haired mental model Namasaki sighed, thinking.

"That wasn't much of a fight. Even with the vibration warhead, they are still relatively weak......Mogami, scan our sector for any more hostiles."

"On it. You know, these humans can surprise you. Even though you are the youngest of the entirety of the Fog, I've heard that these beings can put up a fight. Especially with those vibration warheads we keep hearing about." The other blonde haired mental model said walking up. Both ships were sailing side by side now, and were powering down their guns after the engagement.

"Yes but that was because of the fast battleship Kongou losing control of her emotion drive and betraying us along with those of her fleet. We cannot let that happen to us. Especially since we nearly lost to I-401 and her crew the last time we worked together. Since then, humans have become more of a nuisance....." drifting off, Namasaki thought he saw something over the horizon slip into the water but decided to let it slide as his warning systems hadn't gone off yet.

"-Sigh- If you say so Nama...." Mogami said with a chuckle. " Also, I'm detecting no other ships writhing a five mile radius of us. There is nothing out there...... yet"

-sigh- "Mogami, don't call me that, you know how I hate that name." Namasaki said in slight annoyance while turning to his escort. Looking back out over the waters, the two Fog warships were coming up on the destroyer sent to attack them. Without even thinking about it, Namasaki drove his ship through the wreckage of the destroyed sea craft, knowing everyone on board was already dead. Looking to his escort/sister, as Namasaki and Mogami had been working together before for a long time, they were like family to each other, Namasaki was about to say something about their current mission when suddenly he got an alert on his radar:

"Thanatonium readings... corrosive torpedo's.... Mogami, corrosive torpedo's starboard side, 100 meters."

"Understood. Redirecting Klein Field." And sure enough, the 3 torpedo's that were supposed to hit Mogami only hit the field of black hexagonal squares causing them to detonate, doing no damage to the ship. It was then and only then that the two ships ships of the blue fleet came into range. Mogami then started going into engagement mode. But as she was doing that, Namasaki held his arm out and stopped her. Before she could voice anything out, he simply stated: "Don't. I want to try something before we openly engage them. And sure enough, as he said that, he activated his communications system and set it to contact Iona, the mental model for the I- 401, but not without activating his own weapons so they wouldn't be caught off guard.

2050
47 Miles of Yokosuka
I-401 and the blue fleet
5 minutes ago

Sighing, Chihaya Gunzou sat in his chair, thinking about todays mission. When they had left Yokosuka, he was told that their mission was to stop one of the remaining Fog attack fleets. He knew within himself that the Fog were steadily losing battle after battle but they wouldn't stop fighting. Because of this result, Gunzou and his own small fleet were forced to keep fighting while carrying the new experimental torpedo that were just created. But since they were just built, he only carried a few for the off chance his corrosion torpedo's were needed more. But, wanting to get on with the mission, Gunzou turned to Iona and gave out his order:

"Iona, what ships are we going to be fighting?" Getting the needed information, Iona sat there for a second before pulling up a screen and showing the mission specifics to the human crew and Fog battleship fighting with them.

"The mission is to stop two Fog ships from breaking through the blockade and attack the port city of Yokosuka and the surrounding areas."

"Thank you Iona, now I only have a slight problem with what little information We have: and it's the fact that we don't know who the Fog sent for the battle. Obviously they must be highly skilled and capable warships to be doing this alone so that must make them a battleship cla-" before he could even finish his statement, Kongou came up over the screen that Iona pulled up with strange and surprising news:

" Gunzou, we have a problem..... I sent a drone to see what we were facing and you're not going to like it."

"What do you mean Kongou?"

"Well, when the feed from the drone came in, this is what it got:" And sure enough, the feed of said drone suddenly came up on screen showing two ships. As it came into focus though, the sight of the ships alone caused Takao to nearly faint from the sheer size of the flagship. The ship (Namasaki) was a large white ship similar to Yamato, but bigger. Running the weapons through diagnostics, they found out that the large super battleship had bigger caliber main battery than Yamato and Musashi. The sight alone drove great amounts of fear into the small fleet.

Seeing the unrest among his crew, Gunzou decided to speak up and calm them before all hell broke loose.

"Regardless of what the enemy is sending, we have to take down the Fog ships before they do any type of damage to Yokosuka." And as he said those words, he saw out of the corner of his eye, kongou launch three corrosive torpedo's. Not wanting to feel left out, Gunzou was about to tell everyone to prepare for battle when he got a transmission from the large warship. The transmission saying that the next battle did not concern them and said that they should just turn back. This angered Gunzou greatly and he ordered everyone to attack, with Kongou to launch the first. Which consisted of a missile as long as the barrels of her guns to be sent at the mighty warship.

2050
Back to Namasaki

Backing out of the communications, Namasaki then went into full combat mode. When the contact went haywire, he never saw the missile that Kongou fired. Thus leaving him with little to no time to react. Turning his main battery to his port side while turning starboard, he wanted to get as much firepower on Kongou as possible. Even though Mogami's main batteries couldn't do much to the fast battleship, Namasaki's guns could. He then though of surrounding the fast battleship and firing at her with everything that they had. Getting back into focus, Namasaki had finished turning his guns to train on Kongou when he realized something: I- 401 had disappeared. He set his scanners at maximum range and tried to focus in on any energy he could find underwater but couldn't find any trace on the blue sub. Giving up on looking for the ship, he returned most of his focus on Kongou, leaving just enough to detect when I- 401 started attacking, and fired his guns. His initial shells were a little off course so he could set his guns up completely but after he had, he fired with deadly accuracy. Doing the same, Mogami and Namasaki both started to rain fire on the lone battleship as she did the same. The battle had lasted for almost an hour with both sides firing shell after shell, missile after missile, and torpedo after torpedo. Of course it all had to come to an end at some point, and so it did. As Mogami was setting up for another torpedo run with her launchers, she suddenly was stopped dead in the water by a wall of blue electricity. Frantically turning around, she started to look for the reason of the interference. But as she turned to look to her right, She noticed two thing almost instantly:

1. I- 401 was back above water and on radar again
2. The submarine was setting up for an attack with Iona's super gravity cannon.

Turning back around, Mogami yelled a warning to Namasaki and told him to evade, to which he did almost immediately. Then, looking at I- 401 again, The heavy cruiser Mogami started diverting her fire at I- 401 to throw off her aim or stop the ship from firing the super gravity cannon. She had also put her engines at maximum level of output, trying to break free of the cannons grasp. But it was only in vain, for as her third and final salvo had bounced off the submarines klein field, the ship fired it's super gravity cannon and all time seemed to slow down for her and Namasaki. As the beam of highly condensed energy neared her ship, Mogami gave up on trying to escape, she only turned to her flagship/brother Namasaki and looked at him one last time. Letting out a silent "I'm sorry," the beam hit her and broke through her klein field almost instantly. Within a second, the beam sliced right through Mogami's deck and instantly shattered her core, killing her. As the super gravity cannon beam died down though, The wreckage of what remained of the once proud ship sat there, before it too detonated, shooting debris all over the water.

Namasaki could only look on in horror. Witnessing his escorts death had shaken him to the core ( no pun intended ) and made him drop to his knee's. the resulting explosion weakening his klein field to almost non existent with him being so close. Upon seeing everything go wrong almost instantly, Namasaki began to lose himself to the alarming amount of rage he felt himself fill up with. And upon this, he began to lash out with everything he had at the two ships that caused it all. he fired not only normal shells out of his main guns, but also transformed them into their laser cannon state and fought tooth and nail against I-401 and Kongou. but even with all of this happening, I- 401 had already started to charge up its super gravity cannon again. Seeing this, Namasaki started to attack even harder knowing that his klein field wouldn't take a direct shot and most likely go through. As a last resort, Namasaki charged up his own super gravity cannon. but when I- 401 fired, Namasaki was forced to fire as well. Since his SGC was not fully prepared like I- 401's, Namasaki's beam looked even more warped than when Kongou had absorbed Maya and the others. And because of this, when the two beams collided, the resulting explosion was humongous. Even with being so far away, I- 401 was heavily affected. But the one who was damage the most was Namasaki himself. The explosion tore through his klein field like a knife through butter and heavily damaged his ship. A fire was started on the left side of his ship, his hull was buckled and a large hole had appeared on the rear. Heavy flooding had started and his deck was severely damaged in several spots. Namasaki himself was in worse condition, for since he had a real body as a mental model, he was hurt pretty badly. During the initial explosion, he was hurled thirty feet back and slammed into the command tower. Upon impact with said tower, he broke three ribs and his left arm.

Crying out in pain, after he landed back on the deck, he slowly got back to his feet and glared at the two ships he was fighting. As he got up, he also began to notice the alarmingly large pool of blood that began to spread out around him. As he was about to prepare his SGC to fire again though, there was a sudden crash of lightning. Looking to the sky, he saw not a cloud in sight. But as he looked back to the two ships he saw some kind of rip in front of him and his ship. And as it started to suck him in, he frantically threw his engines to full power in reverse. But, as before, it was in vain. As soon as his ship started to move at all, the entire ship was lifted out of the water and pulled into the tear, and as soon as this happened, it closed up leaving the crew of I- 401 and Kongou stunned into silence.......

2050
Present time
Location: Unknown
A-150 Super Yamato Class Battleship
Codename: Namasaki

With a sigh, Namasaki only sat on the ruptured deck of his ship, thinking about his escorts death and the battle that had ensued. As his anger was still cooling, he had already started repairs on his ship and himself. The ship itself was very hard to fix as he was very limited on nanomaterial supplies and had to use them only for the more major repairs. The first thing he started was the hull of the ship itself. With all of the hoes and the buckling, he was forced to break his body into several pieces, fix them individually, then put them back together. It took a few minutes but when he was done, the hull gleamed like it did when he was first awoken. Continuing on, he then went to the engines. The engines themselves had been destroyed almost beyond repair when he tried fighting the force of the portal but gave out wen he was sucked through. Looking at their condition, he was happy to at least know that all he had to do was fix the outer casing of the engines and some minor inner components. He sent the needed nanomaterial's and watched as they all glowed a burning white before going to their respected places and filled up the cracks and holes in the engines. Moving onto his next job, he started on his number 3 turret. During the fight, he had taken a shell from kongou that had somehow penetrated the armor lined weapon casing and caused the guns within to blow up. The ending result was a darkened turret who now had thought it would be fun being open topped with the guns being bent and split on the inside. He sent the needed supplies but had to cut it short when he realized that he was running out of nanomaterial's. Turning to his nanomaterial generator, he sent the rest of his available nano's to fix the machine. It took quite a while to do it but once it was done, he activated it. Once it was online, he had it make enough nano's to heal most of the damage his body had taken before shutting it off again.

Using the new nano's, he fixed the broken bones within his body and repaired the rupturing within his major organs. Once that was done, however, Namasaki barely had time to sit down before he was interrupted by the bright flash of light and a loud bang before the area of space in front of his ship suddenly lit up to blinding brightness. He was about to turn away before the space like portal around him sped him up and threw him back into his number 1 turret. He kept gaining speed before the white light enveloped him and his ship, taking him to a new land.


Time: Unknown
location: Unknown
A-150 Super Yamato Class Battleship
Admiralty Code N
Codename: Namasaki

As he came out of the portal, his ship body was slammed into the ground by gravity, creating a very loud boom as well, and slid for a few hundred feet before coming to a stop a hundred feet outside a small rustic town. Namasaki himself was thrown from the deck when he came out of the portal. he also slammed into the ground and was thrown about like a leaf in the wind with all of the rolling and grinding into the ground. He came to a stop just beside of his ship. He laid there for a moment before doing a brief one over on his body and got up. Once he was standing, he jogged over to his ship and jumped aboard to get his bearings. What he saw was really surprising and nearly caused him to stumble off the tilted deck of his ship before he caught himself. About few hundred feet from his ship, there was a little rustic looking town but the town itself hadn't caught his attention. What did were the inhabitants: They were all multicolored mini-horses.

Literally, all of them were from three different races, from what he could see on the deck of the ship, each a different color, age, height body build, etc. They were all different from each other. They all began to run around until they noticed him and his ship body, then they just grouped together and sat there. He could've swore he heard whispering but passed it off to the fact that he was exhausted and running on his energy reserves. However, after a minute of just standing there, a small group of about six of the mini-horses broke off the main group and cautiously walked up to him. Looking at them, he took notice of all of the emotions that were running on their faces. The purple unicorn, he know this from the ancient myths back on earth same for the pegasi, had a look of fear and curiosity, the cyan Pegasus had a look of what looked to be anger, don't know why, the orange normal mini-horse had a look of suspicion, the soft yellow Pegasus had actually passed out when he turned his attention to it, the white unicorn had a look of shock and what he could only guess was astonishment at his clothes? Anyway, looking at the pink normal mini-horse, he had only seconds to look at her with that big smile plastered on her muzzle before she jumped in the air and literally took off faster than his sensors could follow. That was quickly short lived as the purple unicorn walked up and surprised Namasaki by speaking in clear English.

"H....h...hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle....... Are you ok? Can you understand me?" Namasaki could only look at her, the voice was clearly female, with wide eyes for a few seconds before doubling over in pain. Looking at the condition of his body, he noticed that he had damaged several parts of his body. Voicing it out, the purple unicorn caught on quickly as to what happened before taking off towards the large group of mini-horses, Namasaki fell to his knee's.

"Damn, that fall must have damaged me more than I thought......" and with those last few words, he fell onto his back and passed into the land of unconsciousness. The darkness wrapping over his mind like a warm blanket.