• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 2,349 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Wars: The Magic Unleashed III - sonicdash123



With the Friendship Games under way, Charming Thunder and Danny helps Sunset Shimmer investigate on how her friends pony up randomly.

  • ...
18
 1
 2,349

Chapter 10: Returning to Equestria

Now that both Canterlot High and Crystal Prep are no longer rivals, they both chat with each other before Crystal Prep departs. Human Charming Thunder sat next to Twilight cuddling her as Dean Cadence approached. "I guess that was one way to finish your time at Crystal Prep," she said. "Pretty sure Cinch will be fast tracking your application after all of that."

"I've been thinking about it and...I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton," Twilight said.

"Really?" Human Charming Thunder and Cadence said.

"But it was your dream of attending Everton," Human Charming Thunder said. "Why the sudden change?"

"I may know about a lot of things, but friendship isn't really one of them. And I'm definitely not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time."

"So, you're staying at Crystal Prep?" Cadence asked.

"Well, it seems the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose..."

"You could transfer to this school instead."

"Really?"

"You'd certainly be missed at Crystal Prep. But I think that's a great idea! I'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away."

"I'm thinking of transferring there too, sister," Human Charming Thunder said. "I finally realize where I belong." Twilight smiled at Human Charming Thunder and kissed him. At the now destroyed Canterlot High statue, Charming Thunder and the others waited for a reply from Twilight in Equestria.

"Still no word from Princess Twilight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not yet," Sunset replied. "But I think I may have figured out how magic works in this world. We pony up when we're showing the truest part of ourselves. I was so busy waiting for someone else to give me the answers that I gave up looking for them myself. I'm sure there will be more magical problems that pop up in this world, but like Applejack said, Princess Twilight has her own problems to worry about in Equestria. We can't expect her to always be around to help us. Even reviving the bearer of the Element of Courage." Sunset hugged Charming Thunder as he smiled.

"But maybe I can be?" Twilight said. The group turned to see Twilight along with Principal Celestia and Human Charming Thunder approaching them.

"It seems we have two new Wondercolts here at Canterlot High!" Celestia said.

"I'm not sure how much help I could be. But I'd like to try. If you would all give me a chance."

"I'm sure I can count on you girls to help her feel at home."

"You sure can," Sunset said as she along with her friends came in for a group hug with Twilight. Twilight looked towards Charming Thunder and Danny and walked up to him slowly. She then took out her lightsaber and looked at it.

"Charming, I don't think I deserve to have this." Twilight handed Charming Thunder her lightsaber to him as she then played with her hair. "You were right. I couldn't control this power I bear. Not to mention use Equestrian magic to kill you. Can you ever forgive me?" Charming Thunder looked at her lightsaber then looked at Twilight with a smile. He then grabbed her hand and places her lightsaber in her hand and closes her hand for her.

"I'm sure that this world's me can teach you how to control it," Charming Thunder reassured. "Since he taught you how to use it after all." Tears fell out of Twilight's eyes with joy and hugged him tight.

"Thank you." Twilight then released the hug as Charming Thunder caressed her hair. He then looked up to his duplicate and walked up to him.

"I believe a thanks is in order." Charming Thunder lets out his gloved hand to offer Human Charming Thunder's handshake. He grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Perhaps I can oversee Twilight's training," Danny suggested. "I am the master of the dark side and I can teach her all I know."

"Thank you, Danny," Human Charming Thunder replied.

"We don't know if the portal back home is going to work anyway," Charming Thunder said. "Maybe we can stay here until we know if the portal works." He then wraps his arm around Sunset's waist and nudged her as Sunset placed her hand on his chest.

---------------------

A week has passed since the events of the Friendship Games as Charming Thunder and the others have a picnic in front of the statue. Charming Thunder petted Spike as Danny meditated hoping for a miracle to happen. The portal suddenly opened and Twilight from Equestria ran through it. "I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner!" she said. "I didn't get your messages until just now because I was caught in this time travel loop and honestly, it was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me!" She then sees her duplicate as they looked at each other. The human Twilight shyly waved at her as Twilight was shocked at what she is seeing. "Make that the second strangest."

"I was hoping when you would show," Charming Thunder said. "It has been like what a week?" Twilight looked at her husband and then at the human version of Charming Thunder.

"Can someone tell me what's going on here? I understand about another me, but another Charming Thunder?"

"Nice to meet you too," Human Charming Thunder said.

"Why don't you just calm down and try not to go crazy about this," Danny said. The portal suddenly opened again and the Equestrian Rainbow Dash stepped through. Danny gulped after seeing her step through. "Oh dear. I'm in trouble."

"Not exactly," Rainbow replied. Danny sighed with relief and wiped a sweat off of his head. Charming Thunder face palmed after that response even though she knows her life married to Danny.

"We can explain everything once we go back to Equestria, love," Charming Thunder said to Twilight. "But for now, there is something I want to share with you and Sunset Shimmer. Danny?"

"Oh, right." Danny then summoned the Equestrian law book to his hands and opened it up. "Charming Thunder and I have been talking about this for a week. Twilight, have you read the Equestrian law book that LauraFa made?"

"No," Twilight replied. "Celestia didn't tell me that there was an Equestria law book."

"This one is something we want to talk about." Danny cleared his throat and read the law to her. "According to rule number twenty-one, it is decreed that because there is more of the mare population than the stallion population, each stallion can have up to three mares. ONLY three mares, anymore will result into rule break and sentence will be carried out."

"Let me see that," Sunset said as she swiped the book out of Danny's hands and reads it. She then thought of Charming Thunder after she read it. "Girls, would you mind leaving me to talk with Charming Thunder and the others?" The group nodded and left the picnic area to give her some privacy with Charming Thunder and her friends.

"You love him, don't you?" Twilight asked.

Sunset held her arm as she confessed, "I do, your highness. He has been a really good friend to me since we were young. I'm sure he told you about my past life with him before I came here."

"Indeed he did during the time of the Battle of the Bands. If you really do love him, I understand."

"Then does that mean I can be with him as well as you?"

"Of course. If it makes you happy, I will allow it."

"Oh, thank you, Twilight. You don't know how much it means to me. If only I went back to Equestria without disappointing my friends of this world." Danny smiled and walked up to Sunset.

"There is a way," Danny said.

---------------------

After a brief explanation from Danny and the rest of Sunset's friends return, Danny magically teleported a mirror from Equestria and explained to everyone what it does. "This mirror will make a duplicate of yourself," Danny said. "So that you can then leave the duplicate here with your friends. Unlike the mirror pool, it copies your memories so that it can be like you."

"I understand," Sunset replied.

"Is it safe?" Twilight asked.

"I can assure you, Twilight, it will not harm her in the process. Now shall we begin?" Sunset nodded and gazed deeply into the mirror as Danny chanted in ancient vampony tongue. "Kathréfti̱ , egó̱ diatázo̱ na klo̱nopoii̱theí to on brostá sas af̱tí̱ ti̱ stigmí̱." The mirror then began to glow and gave a bright glow into her eyes. When the light faded, Sunset uncovered her eyes and took a glance at her duplicate that was created from the power of the mirror. "Sunset, meet your duplicate."

"Oh thank you, Danny. My friends, looks like this is goodbye." Sunset's human friends gave her a group hug then walked up to Charming Thunder then wrapped her arm around his. Charming Thunder smiled and looked at Danny.

"Sunset, lets go home," Charming Thunder said. Sunset nodded and walked with him through the portal.

"I will inform Celestia of her return if you wish," Twilight requested.

"I'm sure she will be happy to see her student," Danny said. He then walked through the portal as Twilight and Rainbow Dash did the same. The group waved goodbye to them then group hugged Sunset Shimmer's duplicate and laughed.

Comments ( 1 )

Great story, and the Force will be with you always.

Login or register to comment