• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 593 Views, 2 Comments

Former Allies' Revenge - JusSonic



Lorcan's allies are back and after revenge...on their former treacherous boss!

  • ...
 2
 593

Chapter 1

Former Allies’ Revenge

The scene begins to open up around Safe Haven, in where Equestria’s known wanted crooks are seen still hiding out from any law trying to find them. So far, they have been lucky that all ways to get here have been secretly secured. Right now, the Flim-Flam Brothers were ticketing with more mechanical stuff, the Diamond Dog Trio Leaders were playing a game of fetch the gemstones which Gilda was liking to tease these guys. Bocolix & Dumbledore were practicing their Alicorn magic & physical strength to which they felt stronger than last time, now if only their IQs could involve a little more.

“HE’S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!” Then Boris’s loud voice broke the claim quietness that was around Safe Haven that everyone could have heard.

That loudness was heard by the other Brotherhood members to turn to see Trixie was near Boris during his training spot, when he was told of some news that made himself inflated with more flames like a real burning devil.

“How can that be? He’s dead, is he NOT?” Boris snapped off to protest over the matter of someone that should be dead instead of being alive.

“I understand your feelings, how do you think I felt when the Apocalypse Ponies finally told me about this?” Trixie exclaimed to say this in feeling like this was something that was also kept from her when the Superior revealed to them, that someone they hated was alive; she was infuriated.

“Hey, what’s going on? Your couple’s spat is enough to let someone find out where we live.” Gilda was heard calling out as the rest of the Brotherhood came to check what was all the commotion.

“Flim, Flam, gather up your most deadly of weaponized mechanical creations!” Boris snapped off in dodging Gilda’s question to bark out orders instead.

“Oh my, such a tall order to get done?” Flim spoke off in feeling this was a surprise.

“May we ask, WHY the sudden request?” Flam asked off in why they needed to do the task.

“We’re attacking Ponyville.” Boris issue doff in what they are going to be doing here.

“We are?” Dumbledore & Bocolix exclaimed off to say this in being stump.

“Why we need to go?” Fido rub his head in not following along.

“Right, did we get order to act?” Spot asked off if they were told by one of the Three Lords.

“Boris not telling us something, isn’t he?” Rover narrow eyes in seeing this stallion was holding something back from being told.

“We’re going to kill off an enemy that has brought us nothing but misery!” Boris issued off in stating this matter that was revenge.

“Does he mean Ben Mare, his mortal rival from school?” Dumbledore whispered this out to his bud in what Boris is talking about.

“Well Boris always hated him for hanging with Twilight.” Bocolix whispered back in thinking the same thing while their voices were overheard.

“This is not about Twilight, you dolts! Trixie has told me what those FOOLS are harboring!” Boris snapped off to his Enforcers that made them yelp by the angry voice.

“And who would that be?” Gilda raised an eyebrow in what sort of enemy the good guys are harboring that was getting under Boris’s fur.

“The one who founded our Brotherhood who ultimately betrayed & try to kill us off when we had no more a use….Lorcan, the Scarred Ruler.” Boris issued this off in a stern expression in stating the fact that who he was talking about was the last person in Equestria they wanted to hear about ever again.

That much made a quake in anyone’s boots, the entire Brotherhood felt like they felt a shiver down their spines. Lorcan, the Scarred Ruler, the same guy who founded them, made them into the Brotherhood of Tadaka, did everything for the guy to freeing his father’s dragon army. But in the end, he betrayed them all, he first stabbed Trixie when she felt love affection to him from his manipulated actions, then he killed the members afterwards of choking Flim & Flam, blasting the Diamond Dog Trio Leaders with a magical gemstone, & fried Gilda in a lightning storm. Even though Lorcan turn Discord to stone & split his soul, he fooled Boxco & Dum Dum to turn Boris in a mindless, giant-size rampaging Black Devil. If it wasn’t for some quick thinking & action, they would be dead than alive & standing as they speak.

“Hey you two, is this some joke cause of how I said you were uncool that one time, cause it’s not funny!” Gilda exclaimed with a frown in feeling this was not a good time to pull their legs, Trixie & Boris however; didn’t seem like they were kidding.

“Unfortunately Gilda, it’s no joke.” Trixie shook her head to sadly state this off about the case.

“But it can’t be, we all saw what happened to him!” Flim stated in feeling that Lorcan being alive was impossible, they all saw the final battle against him & Spike.

“Indeed brother, Lorcan was turn to ashes in his last battle.” Flam stated in agreement, when Spike used the six Elements of Harmony in that rare moment, he obliterated all Lorcan’s evil and turn him into a baby Dragon before he turn to dust.

“That was indeed the case, when he fought against Spike, it seem certain he was eliminated on sight. But it seems that crafty Dragon still had a last resorted trick to survive with his scales intact.” Boris stated off in sounding upset over never knowing that this whole time, Lorcan had cheated death.

“Uh-oh! What if big-bad scar Dragon come looking for us?” Spot yelps in fearing that could be the case of Lorcan hunting for them.

“He will want to kill us for sure this time, no escape!” Fido stated in fearing what they may get, no mercy from the guy they tricked.

“Can we beat him as we are now, we got stronger, yes, but still…” Rover asked if they can even win, Lorcan was really strong, they got stronger too, but still…

“Unfortunately not, all of his dark magical powers have left him to be reverted to just a baby Dragon.” Trixie stated off in what has happened to Lorcan recently as it turns out. “There’s more to report, apparently, Lorcan has gone into a coma and is being taken care of by…” She halted herself in not wanting to actually finish that sentence.

“By who?” The Enforcers asked off in who Trixie was gonna say was caring for the fiend that tried to kill them.

“By Princess Twilight, in her Castle Of Friendship.” Trixie sighs off to say this in which many others were surprised by such news.

“But why she help out enemy who wanted her dead?” Dumbledore asked that Twilight helping the guy who tried to kill her was sounding weird.

“Yah, that’s pretty serious, why would she consider it?” Bocolix nods off in agreement, there was something about this that didn’t sound right.

“Because after she & the others learn the Royal Sisters kept him around when he was still alive, he’s been secretly helping from the shadows. But after being found out, trying to prove he’s changed his ways, & proving himself a changed Dragon in Twilight’s eyes after he did her wrong, Drago, Shendu’s son, brought Tadaka’s remaining Dragons to revive their master, & it seems along in the aftermath, Lorcan fell into a coma.” Trixie explained forth the detailed explanation of events that took place of what went down it seems.

“Which is why, we’re going to make certain Lorcan will NEVER wake up again!” Boris snapped forth in wanting to make sure Lorcan will never again open his eyes.

“Ugh, Boris, hello….how are we gonna attack the place where the heroes either live in or casually go to?” Gilda rolled her eyes in knowing that if they attack Ponyville to target the castle there, Twilight & her pals will respond.

“I have the perfect distraction.” Boris smiled off to simply say this much before turning to two brothers. “Flim-Flam Brothers, which Machines Of War are ready to be used?” he asked in wanting to know which of the mechanical devices the brothers have made that can be used to aid them.

“Well, the Steel Clan is ready. But the fortress & our giant-size secret weapon, the Metallosauras, still need more time in which it’s the power sources & debugging any glitches.” Flim pointed out of what they have ready to be of use for them while their bigger protects are still needing more time to be well-suited to even be debugged for any errors in programming & such…

“We’ve had moments to make other things, like a secret connection tunnel to connect to the railroads for our latest in vehicle-transportation, thanks to the Diamond Dogs digging, follow us please.” Flam issued off to say this in what the Diamond Dogs have done, they have gotten tunnels made for a special railroad vehicle that they will show everyone.

Soon the Flim-Flam Brothers were taking their members towards a spot somewhere in Safe Haven, before unveiling something from a large tunnel that was heard making loud metal wheel turns & screeching to stop along….a railroad track. It looks like a SUPER size iron plated speed bulletproof train, customized with a dark/light color scheme with silver metal parts of its super-charge turbines on the sides, & yellow steam pipes design across the side of the body from the head area. The most unique features show that on the front appear like an iron metal mask with two spikes off the nose & forehead, appeared to have red eyes, the yellow pipes off the back top side of the mask made it look like hair. The second unique feature was two mechanical arms on the front that seem to act as running motions with a spiked wheel set in front of it. From it’s largest size & form, this thing looks like it could crash average size trains with mere ease.

“YOU BUILT THIS?” Trixie shouted off in shocking surprise, she wasn’t aware they had a train of THIS stature!

“Meet the Grand Loco…our best work in which it broke through the limits of the speeds mere trains could never do, & so it rushes about at super-speeds.” Flim issued forth in introducing their latest little mechanical subject to all, & from their surprised faces, they are left so stunned by this latest work.

“From it’s Design: It’s incomparable, those who suffer its assault are smashed to smithereens. It uses an attack called Destroyed Crash and crashes into the opponent with its spiked wheel at speed, very effective on tough opponents.” Flam explained forth the designs of what this little grand scale train can do when it’s out on the track field.

“Hmmm….impressive, yes, but what about off the rails?” Boris rub his chin in being impressed a bit, but wants to know more things.

“Never fear, while ordinary trains can’t run where there is no rails, when this thing is in a place like that, it’s able to just produce rails to run on itself.” Flim stated off in mentioning other things seen on this bad boy that can really do some damage in going even where there is no rail tracks.

“Plus, it’s equipped with its own Warp Gate function, it can appear wherever it likes. So no matter how far, we’ll appear in any part of Equestria.” Flam explained that the specialized mechanical train can instantly travel from one place to another instantly with their Warp Gate Portal feature built into it for quick travels.

“Hmmm….it’s all very impressive, but still not enough. Twilight, Ben, and their friends will surely put up a fight to insure Lorcan is not dead.” Boris stated that while he likes what he sees, he pouts in knowing that Twilight & her band will stop them in their tracks to no doubt protect Lorcan.

“We’ll let them ponies know about each of us, right?” Fido pointed out that the heroes know much about them.

“Right, dogs, griffon, ponies, they know us all!” Spot pointed out all of those here that the heroes have seen before.

“Even if we let out more Diamond Dog Soldiers, they expect them.” Rover stated that if they brought in more of their own soldiers, the heroes might be expecting it.

Boris growls in frustration in knowing this was all true, they need a way to get pass the heroes if they are focused on them, but how? Just then, Boris had an idea that click into his head, there was something that could fix this problem easily, something…no one would expect.

“Wait….maybe the task itself won’t be as difficult as we believe.” Boris spoke off in saying this when something came across his mind.

“What do you mean Boris?” Trixie asked off in raising an eyebrow on the question.

“There’s someone we can ask who’s good at what he does, my father once required his assistance in hunting down loose criminals that got away.” Boris stated off that his father one contacted someone to take care of some ‘criminals’ that managed to escape his cruel justice system.

“Your father asked for some stranger, but who is he?” Trixie raised an eyebrow in having heard this for the first time.

“That is for me to know, but for now…this job won’t be cheap, get what you can to be ready, we’re leaving now in half an hour!” Boris issued off to state whether are gonna be doing, & that they are going to be doing it in half an hour.

"Wait, hang on. I know we all hate Lorcan, the Herd knows I hated Lorcan for what he did to me....but how do we even know he's still the same Dragon? For all we know, he may have change! I say we wait and..."

"Trixie...Lorcan is a monster. He will never change! I refuse to give that creep a chance. Now it's everyone here against you for this. You're either with us or against us!"

The others were turning around to get themselves ready to depart at the latest. Gilda looked to Trixie, Dumbledore & Bocolix, as the latter two magically change back into Dum Dum & Boxco to conceal who they are. But the griffon felt like while they are undercover spies to aid Equestria, what happens next maybe something out of their knowing in what Boris plans to do…to get revenge on Lorcan.

Gilda ask Trixie, "How the heck are we going to handle this? I mean, yeah, I hate Lorcan too for what he tried to do to us, but not enough to upset Rainbow and Pinkie after I just regained their friendship. However, if we try to stop the others directly, they'll get too suspicious, even those idiot Diamond Dogs."

Trixie answers, "The same thing ANY good guy spy working undercover does, Gilda. We deliberately sabotage the others without making it LOOK LIKE we are sabotaging them on purpose."

"And how will we do that?"

"Let me do all the thinking for now. I will discreetly sent a message warning Celestia about the planned attack. I mean, even though I hated Lorcan for the obvious, I am reformed and doesn't quite hate him enough to want him dead, even if everybody else in the group, especially you and these guys, voted FOR it. Afterwards, we will discreetly sabotage the "other" villains in the group in ways that LOOK both accidental AND extremely difficult to connect back to her (in keeping with her role as a spy for Celestia)."

"Won't be easy, considering what Boris will send in." Gilda remarks in concern, knowing whoever Boris send, won't be easily fooled or distracted.

Everything goes dark around now, as this story was playing out its start…

-------------------------

The scene changes to where it was Ponyville, everything was looking peaceful here. As we focus around Rainbow Castle, where the Mane Six, Ben, Nyx, Spike & Phobos are gather around the council table for another talk discussion about to happen off here.

“Okay Twilight, hit us off in what we got coming next here?” Rainbow Dash asked off in what it is that they are doing as of today.

“Oh-oh! Is it a surprise party?” Pinkie Pie asked off in wanting to know if they are planning a surprise party.

“Or maybe the latest fashion model work to be made this year?” Rarity smiled off in thinking they are throwing a fashion modeling show.

“Um, maybe helping find homeless animals new homes, um, maybe?” Fluttershy asked meekly about what they will be doing in another way.

“Well girls, it’s probably gonna be about de upcoming Apple Event Festival….” Applejack pointed out in what she thinks they are gonna be doing today since it involves the upcoming Apple Festival Event.

“Your right Applejack; that will be the topic for today.” Twilight pointed out in what they are gonna be discussing today.

“Yeah, cause it’s just around the corner pretty soon.” Phobos stated off to mention this in what was gonna be happening.

“Well, the setups for the festival are due to arrive by train today. I got the list right here!” Spike pointed out in what the list he holds states, especially a train arriving with supplies & things for the Apple Festival.

“Then I guess that pretty much settles it, nothing else to worry about now, but….” Ben was coming close to saying there was nothing else to talk about, however…

Just then, something came busting through into the room, tumbling a bit & crashing in a goofy way; it was Fred & Barney of Twilight & Ben’s Royal Guard. And boy, do they look like they just rushed in like they were in a hurry.

“Your highnesses, we got trouble!” Fred issued off to quickly mention something important.

“Ugh, yeah! Big trouble even!” Barney nods off in also looking a bit worried here of a matter.

“Fred! Barney! What’s wrong?” Twilight asked off in seeing this, & that made her feel concern.

“There’s some report going on that something’s been appearing & vanishing off sight.” Fred pointed off that they been getting reports of something that appears, then disappears the next moment.

“Yep, it’s also looking like a giant beast ramming down trains to smash through.” Barney nods off in stating that whatever is seen before it leaves, it’s wrecking a lot of trains that are on the track.

“Woah now, that sounds pretty bad!” Nyx stated off in having heard this to think that sounded bad.

“Get worse, we just been told the latest of when this thing will appear.” Fred stated off in about to bring more bad news to the table for all to listen to.

“It’s attacking the train that’s about to make its stop by Ponyville’s train station.” Barney pointed out where whatever is attacking trains, is about to hit one by their town next.

“Sweet Apple Pie! We’ll wreck de stuff fer de Apple Festival!” Applejack yelps in what this could mean, not good.

“Then there isn’t a moment to lose, come on…” Twilight issued off that they need to quickly get moving now.

“Seriously, how bad could this be?” Phobos asked off in thinking it’s probably nothing too serious.

“Guess we’ll know when we see it, come on Phobos!” Nyx issued off to say this in grabbing her pet pal to come along.

Now the group was seen rushing out of the castle doors, leaving the two Royal Guards alone now.

“You think they’ll be alright taking on such a task, Fred?” Barney asked off in feeling concern if the Mane Six, Ben & the others will be alright.

“Better them than us Barn, better them than us.” Fred stated off to casually say this that at least the threat is not theirs to worry about.

However, as Fred & Barney were gonna continue their duties, they never saw something slip pass their watch as it was making its way….further into the castle. The scene darkens with so many things apparently about to happen very soon…

-------------------------

By Ponyville’s train station, the local train had stop, but many of its riders were getting off very fast while alarm sounds alerted everyone else. And from good reason, a large object was coming up from behind about to crash on through.

“Everyone, clear the station, hurry!” The conductor yelled out in alerting the ponies that were gonna board to vacate the area.

“That thing’s caught up, we couldn’t outrun it!” The engineer stated in looking back at seeing something coming up behind them.

“RUUUUUN!” The station pony yells out in having everyone flee the scene as all staff members left their post.

“Scrriiissvhhmmm…KUVBOOOMFRUUVVHHMMM….” Soon screeching noises were heard by the monstrously size iron armor train as it rammed, & smashed apart the ordinary train to pieces while scattering it’s debris all over. Just as the heroes arrived, they saw that while the passengers & other ponies were safe, the thing that rush by still managed to wreck a lot, including what was in the train for the Apple Festival.

“Oh my! The horror!” Rarity gasped forth in seeing what has happened here, it was a devastation.

“Look at the size of that thing, it might even put that Armor Train that the Changeling King, Ronson, came in to shame!” Rainbow Dash stated off in thinking back to a time they saw an impressive armor train, well now this was the second time & it was more so than anyone believe.

“We have to stop it somehow, quickly, get on a rail-cart & start pumping!” Twilight issued off in spotting whether can use to catch up to the enemy vehicle to stop who’s doing this.

Soon the gang climb aboard a rail-cart, those that had the muscle pump the switch to help them start chasing after the monster runaway train that was wrecking a lot of things. The thing was large, but it had more speed than an average train, it was taking many to just try to catch up at least.

“Look, it’s heading for an unfinished rail zone!” Ben pointed out in spotting a ‘DEADEND ZONE’ sign ahead that had no more rails in play.

“Perfect, we got it now!” Phobos smiled off in seeing the train will be stopping now.

But then something happened, the monstrous train used its spike wheel to guide itself while it made new track rails to follow through while making it’s turn motions, much to everyone’s surprise.

“WAAAAAAAAH!?” Phobos yelps out loud in watching this surprising feat catch him off guard.

“It’s moving on without rail tracks, how’s that possible?” Spike asked off completely surprised in what they were seeing that just happened here.

“Oh it’s possible alright when you think about it.” Spoke out one salesman voce from afar.

“From the best mechanics in all of Equestria.” And a second salesman voce was heard afterwards.

“Them voices…..its them Flim-Flam Brothers!” Applejack spoke off in recognizing the voices from anywhere.

Soon appearing from a secret compartment on the train, rose up none other than the Flim-Flam Brothers piloting their near ‘train’ vehicle.

“Well said Applejack!” Flim smiled off to comment the cow girl from guessing who they are.

“But it’s not just us here!” Flam stated to smile in saying this as there were more surprises to come.

Then appearing on the next compartment that came upwards was none other than the rest of the brotherhood members.

“Woah! The whole Brotherhood is here?” Pinkie Pie yelps off in seeing that all of their enemies had gathered in one spot. “Oh, hey Gilda! How you been; me & Dashie are doing great since we saw you in Grittonstone!” She waved out to the griffin girl in saying a bunch of things at this moment.

That moment caused some of the other Brotherhood members, except for Trixie, Boxco & Dum Dum, to look at Gilda, making the griffon sigh in seeing that they don’t know about her little episode from what she went through when two ponies came to visit Griffonstone.

“Ugh, don’t ask, just….don’t ask, okay?” Gilda covered her face in feeling embarrassed by such a thing, apparently the matter from where she felt good about being pals with Rainbow & Pinkie Pie is gonna be hard when one is on the side attacking those that are one’s friends.

“What the heck is that thing?” Rainbow Dash asked off in demanding to know hat kinda weird train these guys have brought forth.

“The Grand Loco, the best train constructed in Equestria, if you wanna beat the rest, you gotta have this beauty!” Flim smiled off with pride in declaring this train to be the bestest, fastest & toughest thing to anyone wanting to rush themselves on the railway.

“But what are you all doing here & wrecking trains, especially close to the Apple Festival?” Twilight asked off in what these guys were doing when they have a festival to prepare for.

“Well I suppose that thought slip our minds, on an account we’re here on business with Boris, you see.” Flam rub his chin in never knowing about that event, but stated that Boris wanted them to quickly get started on things.

“Indeed, but I’m feeling a bit generous of a mood, so I’ll cut to the chase….where is he?” Boris spoke off to say this while being very strict & firm in his tone.

“Where’s who?” Ben raised an eyebrow in pondering what Boris was even talking about.

“Don’t play around with me, I’m talking about Lorcan!” Boris yelled out in forcefully stating what it was that he was wanting to find.

That made the heroes yelp from hearing this, Boris was looking for Lorcan, but why….how did he learn that the former Scarred ruler was alive and near?

“Don’t be playing dumb, dumb ponies!” Rover smiled off to say this in chuckling a bit.

“We know your dirty secret!” Spot pointed off in knowing about a secret the ponies kept.

“Yes we do, yes we do!” Fido nods off to simply say this much in agreement.

“But what do you want with Lorcan?” Nyx asked out in why Boris even wants Lorcan to begin with.

“Simple….we demand our VENGEANCE! It was thanks to him that he ruined most of our lives!” Boris snapped off in stating that they want to seek revenge.

“What are you talking about, you guys did stuff before you met him!” Spike defended his brother in how these guys only got what they reap themselves in doing such terrible things.

“Oh yes, your brother….only recruited us, before deciding to KILL US! You weren’t there in how he mercilessly killed those here, the only thing you saw that he did was turn me into a mindless, rampaging devil pony!” Boris rolled his eyes in having heard this before remarking how Lorcan soon attempted to kill them off & turn him into a mindless beast bent on destruction.

“What’s the difference between you now & what you became afterwards?” Phobos shrug off to remark the issue that between Red & Black Devil forms, Boris is still Boris.

“Phobos, not helping!” Twilight gritted her teeth to hush Phobos up as such things were not making this situation any better.

“If we’re going to have our revenge, then we’ll first start by getting you out of our way!” Boris issued off in knowing if they wanna get Lorcan, they will have to first deal with these meddlesome heroes defending such a fool.

“Not likely to happen.” Ben issued off to protest against something like that from happening.

“Unleash our weapons, you two!” Boris issued this order to his two stooges that were by the controls.

“Right, boss!” Dum Dum & Boxco responded off to scythes before getting to work as they were told.

Soon something began to come out of the Grand Loco from secret compartments as they appear to look like birds of metallic. They appear like eagles, but form to appear like mechanical silver things with gun shape-wing edges off the side, it’s like looking at a metal bird with sharp beak, talons, & wielding guns that it can shoot off as it flies. Soon the creatures were heard making metallic squeaks, as they were surrounding the heroes that seem a bit concern now…

“Uh-oh…..birdies at 12 O'clock!” Phobos yelps out to say this in seeing what was coming their way.

“Deployment of Eagle Gun units, they’re Design to stand guard on train cars to engage on enemies.” Flim explained off about these so-called Eagle Gun things that were form to look like eagles, but have the gun features for combat.

“And attacks from Dual Wing Fire & Single Wing Fire will level where you stand if you’re not out of its sight.” Flam explained off the last part in what the Eagle Gun units can do that they will be hard to beat with these guys.

Soon the Eagle Gun Units were flying off in suddenly unleashing their attacks right off the bat as those on the rail-cart yelp to duck down to avoid such a first barrage of attacks.

“This….may take some time.” Twilight stated off to say this slowly in seeing this fighting may take a bit more time than expected.

Soon the heroes had to get themselves ready here as they were now about to face off against a flock of Eagle Gun Units & these birds pack a mean wallop. The scene goes dark as much blasting, explosions & other stuff was going on as the battle on the railway was continuing off screen now…

---------------

Rushing through the town was Goldie, Pinkamena, Jack Zen & Omega as they were in town when they heard the news; a monstrous train appeared, & their friends went off to face it. They have to be there to see how things will go or if they need help.

“Alert, I am detecting metallic enemy units!” Omega issued off to say something here in sensing an enemy approaching them.

“From where?” Jack Zen asked off in not seeing any enemies around.

Then without warning, something was heard making jet-propulsion noises to be seen just hovering above their spot while making the citizens run in terror. They appear like impressive figures, tall and powerfully-built gargoyles. At first, they seem like they are alive, but they are armored battle robots with their abilities & appearance modeled after 'real' gargoyles in general, specifically the one shown as the mightiest warrior & even most formidable opponents cannot easily defeat them. While the others are gray & black trim, one is distinguish by its red & black trim, but they all share the same red clear optic eyes. Definitely their appearance made some feel concern in what it was they were facing here.

“Holy Smokes! The Steel Clan!” Pinkamena yelps off in announcing who has arrived before them.

“How do you know who they are?” Goldie raised an eyebrow in how his sister even knows these guys.

“Dugh, cause they are based off Disney’s Gargoyles, that’s why.” Pinkamena rolled her eyes to randomly state this claim about such a case while breaking the fourth wall.

“Save the random stuff for later, watch out!” Jack Zen issued off to say this in giving a warning.

Then without warning, the Steel Clan opens up hidden magical blasters off their wrist to fire red beams that caused implosive impacts on the ground. Goldie’s group managed to evade, but boy, these guys don’t fool around much…

“Those things certainly seem to pack a major wallop!” Goldie stated off in seeing this, the Steel Clan appears to be a tough bunch.

“We have to take them out & get to Twilight & the rest are.” Pinkamena stated off in what they need to be doing here on the double.

“I shall help in blasting those out of the sky.” Omega issued off to simply say this in what he will do here.

“Kursssvhmm-TRUSPOVHM….Bamfruvhmmm….” Suddenly without warning, the red Steel Clan leader took aim from its weapon that fired a powerful blast that impacted Omega to knock him across the ground.

“Starting with the red one, who has, apparently just in the term use, ticked me off.” Omega issued off to say this in standing up again while saying this in an upset tone.

Now Omega was firing his gatling machine guns as many of the Steel Clan was trying to dodge around such attacks.

“Oh man, think Twilight & the others are alright?” Jack Zen asked off in pondering if their friends are okay.

“I be more worried about why the Brotherhood is attacking us.” Pinkamena questioned off this claim that was on her mind.

“How do you know it’s the Brotherhood?” Goldie asked his sister in how was she sure of which enemy was behind this.

"Cause who else would send mechanical bots to attack us, Boris is letting the Flim-Flam Brothers work try to get something, but what?” Pinkamena stated off to give a random explanation while trying to focus on what to figure the Brotherhood’s objective for doing all of this.

“Well any idea of what he would be targeting now if not getting back at Ben or wanting Twilight?” Jack Zen asked off in trying to figure out what Boris would want if not his old rival or old love interest.

“Wait….what if he’s actually trying to find & attack the only other creature that he & the whole Brotherhood dislikes the most?” Goldie spoke off in suddenly figuring out something that Boris was after someone he hates a lot more than Ben & wants payback more than wanting Twilight, which might be….

“Hugh, Spike’s brother, we have to find the others & help them stop the Brotherhood!” Pinkamena gasped off in realizing what was the real task, Boris wants Lorcan; they need to get to where the others are, fast.

Goldie, Jack Zen & Pinkamena continue to put up their best fight against the Steel Clan while trying to rush pass as many that Omega was covering for them; they need to find Twilight’s group, & fast. Everything blurs out now, as the story continues to ever move forward….

----------------

Back in the Rainbow Castle, a mysterious shadowy foe was seen moving across the empty halls. Just before coming across a room with a sign saying ‘guest sleeping chamber’ on it. As the stranger pushed the door open, there was a bed with what appears to be a sleeping baby Dragon; none other than Lorcan.

“So….here you are.” The mysterious shadowy stallion spoke off in mentioning that this is where Lorcan was while he was in a coma.

“Stompvhm-Stompvhm…Stompvhm-Stompvhm…..” Then heavy stomps are heard as this heavy hitter was approaching Lorcan’s bed side in which even from so many heavy steps; they did not wake up this sleeping Dragon.

“You got a pretty big bounty on your head, especially a guy wanting to exterminate all of pony kind.” The mysterious shadowy character stated of that Lorcan has a big price on his head & for good reason when this was the guy who was gonna exterminate every pony in Equestria.

“Trizizzivhmmm….” Then he takes out some blue handle sword he appears to carry over his back & when brought out takes the form of a blue sword that’s wide enough & enchanted with magic to slice objects in half.

“Don’t take this personally, it’s just business with the job.” The mysterious character stated off to say this. “Well, alright, maybe a little personal if you were gonna kill me too, so just live with irony of how things turn out.” He mentions this off that if Lorcan wanted to kill all ponies in the past, then this is ironic of an ending.

Everything seems to remain frozen in what was gonna happen next as before the scene plays out….it blurred out instantly in changing the scenery….

-----------------------------

The scene changes back to the Mane Six & their group in which from so much work effort, they just managed to keep their rail cart up to paste with the Grand Loco, along with taking out many of the Eagle Gun units. The Brotherhood was watching the heroes pant a bit tired from so much pumping their cart & fighting.

“Hugh-hagh….is that all you got, Boris the Animal!” Rainbow Dash remarked off to insult the guy now.

“Humph, no….but maybe you should pay closer attention when you speak something I now declare is….The Devil’s Taboo!” Boris issued off to simply say this that if someone says what he states is taboo, then….it shall be so.

Then without warning, red painful magical energy was wrapped around Rainbow Dash, sparking her with jolts of pain that made her real down. The others were concerned, appears Boris likes to remind them to never call him Boris the Animal or they face this act in response.

“UUUUUAGH, I REEEEEEALLY hate a move that won’t let you insult someone!” Rainbow Dash complains off in seeing what Boris had to go and do here.

“Hu-hu-hu-hu……” Boris lets off a sinister chuckle in having the upper hoof here.

“Boris!” Then suddenly, Goldie used his magic to teleport him, Jack Zen & Pinkamena onto the rail cart with their pals. “We know what you’re after, so you can forget it, you’re not about to get by us to kill Lorcan!” Goldie issued off to state this issue about letting this guy kill Lorcan.

“Humph, while it’s true, I wanted to personally seek my vengeance on that miserable scarred fool, I had to take into thought you stop us no matter what.” Boris huffs a bit in knowing that these fools were gonna get in the way no matter what happens.

“Boris thinking ahead, now that’s just scary to imagine.” Jack Zen stated off to raise an eyebrow in having seen this weirdness.

“Yes, which is why I wanted to distract you all before carrying out my plans to crush you in defeat!” Boris smiled off to state this factor out for the heroes to follow along.

“Wait, he’s not thinking about…” Gilda was about to say in having a bad feeling this won’t be good as even Trixie shared her worries.

“Grand Loco, prepare your Destroyed Crush move! Target my enemies!” Boris issued forth in commanding this train vessel to heed his word stop attack now.

Suddenly without warning, Grand Loco was seen moving faster than ever to which it was making an oval lap turn to get off the rail track course before making a new one in where the others were seeing it was coming at them. But it held up its spiked wheel to which it was spinning at a faster speed like was was gonna crash right into them.

“Uh-oh! A train with a spiky wheel about to crush us is not good, head for the hills!” Pinkamena issued off in seeing this was a problem & suggested they run for it.

Everyone was soon seen getting off the rail cart which was crushed by Gran Loco & now everyone was running away from a mad wrecking train. But they were in a terrible pickle, for what was ahead of them that they didn’t know was straight towards Rainbow Castle.

“Twilight, he’s still after us!” Rarity yelled out in seeing Boris’ Grand Loco was still coming for them.

“Worse, look at where we’re running’ towards!” Applejack stated off in noticing just where they are running towards.

“Oh dear, oh dear! He’s planning to ram into Rainbow Castle!” Fluttershy yelps in seeing they are gonna lead Boris to crash right into Rainbow Castle.

“Man, that’s gonna be a major size party crash!” Pinkie Pie stated off to say this in knowing what this could mean in a party terms of use.

“Forget that, I am not about to let a second home get destroyed on my watch!” Twilight snapped off that her first home was destroyed by Tirek, she won’t lose a second home.

“What are you gonna do Twilight?” Spike asked off in what the mare plans to do now.

“I’m going to stop Boris’s train here & now with one spell that’s a blast from the past!” Twilight issued off to say this in what she was gonna do here; use a move she perform from when last they fought Boris.

“I got you mommy, let’s do it!” Nyx smiled off to nod in following what her mother was suggesting.

Soon both Twilight & Nyx teleported to the front of the castle as the black filly transform into her Battle form. Then both their horns were glowing in collecting magical energy into a single point. Those from the Brotherhood saw what Twilight & Adult Nyx were up to & figure this would be bad.

“Uh oh, boss….they’re preparing you-know-what out there!” Dum Dum spoke off in worrying in what was about to come their way.

“Right, I think that attack might just break our train.” Boxco stated in thinking they best pull away from this powerful piercing spell.

“Hmph-hmph, hmph-hmph, she wants to play chicken, does she, well….let’s see.” Boris chuckles off in feeling that if Twilight wants to see who will cower first, then so be it.

“Boris, are you crazy?” Trixie spoke off in thinking Boris is losing his mind with this plan.

“No, but just watch….this is all according to plan.” Boris smiled off to easily say this in this was all according to his plan here.

“It is?” The Diamond Dogs raised an eyebrow in finding this to be, something they didn’t know about.

Slowly but surely, the other heroes soon split off as now Grand Loco was speeding off to head for Twilight & Adult Nyx station at Rainbow Castle. This was gonna be close to see who flinches first, and….

“Unicorn Burst!” Both Twilight & Adult Nyx yelled out in about to prepare their strongest piercer type magic to blast that Grand Loco away.

“Now! Open the Warp Gate!” Boris gave the order to the brothers to get their magic portal up at this time.

Soon Flim & Flam pressed some buttons in which it was not long until la strange magical gate portal appeared where Grand Loco was rushing on through. The others were stumped, Boris was getting out before anything would hit him & now the guy is off escaping.

“What the….so that’s how we heard that thing was popping all over!” Ben stated off in realizing how a giant thing was attacking trains around, the Brotherhood has developed a super ion armor train that can go from one spot to the next.

“I shall now leave you, for my business has already been settled! Until the next time…” Boris smiled off to say this in giving a fast farewell while they were on the track…

“Pusvsfruvhmm….” Soon Twilight & Adult Nyx fired their prepared Unicorn Burst to almost get the train, but… “Vrusvhm-zizizvhmm…” But at the moment, the Grand Loco had already vanished completely through the other side, just before it closed. “Frusvhmm….Bamfruvhmmm….” While the double Unicorn Burst shot instead blew up a nearby mountain off the side, leaving those to look back & forth in what happened.

“Uuuuuurrrrugh, even when he’s not wooing me, he still gets on my nerves.” Twilight groans off to say that Boris is still a jerk that she can’t stand even if he’s over her.

“But mother, what did Boris mean his business was settled?” Adult Nyx raised an eyebrow to a question that earn their attention.

“Boris the Red Devil was after one thing you were caring for, but he left before carrying it out.” Jack Zen stated that Boris’s prime target was to get Lorcan, but he left before achieving it.

“Unless…..this whole thing was one BIG distraction, we have to find Lorcan….quick!” Pinkamena stated off in reeling that they fell for a bigger ploy than they realized.

Having heard this, everyone quickly rushes into Rainbow Castle, there was not a moment to spare. Everything shifts off at this point & time….

---------------

Soon the heroes come bursting into a room that was where Lorcan’s body was staying while in a coma, however, the time of their arrival showed that someone else was already there. A muscular unicorn stallion with apparently back-straight spike mane & tail, pointy ears, and eye color is unknown. He wears a dark blue & dark gray suit mix, mouth covered by mask, a dark tan blue vest to keep things, dark blue hoof bands of steel, ankle jewel bands around his ankles with blue gems, and his eyes are from a spec. sunglasses of a red color.

“So, your here….but your already too late.” Spoke off some voce that sounded heavy, & spoke through the mask visor of the mysterious character.

“Who are you?” Ben raised an eyebrow in pondering who this guy was.

“It…it can’t be, your….your….” Spike was shaking nervously in instantly recognizing this character, same with the Mane Six before…

“Shiv Katall!” Spike & the Mane Six announced forth in knowing who was in the room; a pony named Shiv Katall!

“Who?” Phobos & Adult Nyx, along with Jack Zen responded out in not having heard such a name while Goldie & Pinkamena felt concern in knowing ‘who’ the guy is.

“Oh man, I’ve heard about this guy…he’s said to be Equestria’s greatest bounty hunter, an also a hired hit-stallion.” Goldie exclaimed off in worry in knowing that of anyone to face, they get a guy who’s the greatest around in being a bounty hunter & a hired hitman.

“Does that mean he hits on mares?” Phobos asked off in misunderstanding that one question.

“Phobos!” Adult Nyx scolds her pet pal for saying something like that.

“No, it means he targets those that his clients want out of the picture or to obtain something, he’s in both top physical skills & use of magic makes him perfect for being bounty hunter.” Goldie explained what he knows about Shiv Katall here, & that his skills are top notch for a bounty hunter like him to take on as a career.

“I also read up about him, he’s taken on tough beast creatures from the Everfree Forest, this guy is pretty much a tougher foe to face. But how do you six…” Pinkamena was stating this off before asking what puzzled her to the Mane Six…

“Seven!” Spike cuts in to add himself into the math, apparently.

“Know about him?” Pinkamena asked off how these seven know who Shiv Katall is.

“It was an adventure out at sea, but we’ll talk later….where’s Lorcan?” Twilight spoke off to only briefly mention this about having meant Shiv Katall when they were out at sea, before anyone here knew about such an adventure, but changes the subject in where Lorcan is.

Soon Shiv Katall moves away as he held his sword in where by a bed, the sheets show what was a hole, & showing that Lorcan….has cease breathing…Everyone was gasping in shock & horror, it couldn’t be, were they…too late.

“My business here is completed, I’ll be making my leave.” Shiv Katall issued off that he was the one to end this Dragon’s life, so with that done, he’ll leave.

“Not on our watch, lets get him!” Ben snapped off to say this in preparing to tackle this guy for what he did.

Soon Ben, Goldie, Pinkamena, Adult Nyx & Phobos were charging in to attack, but the others felt worried as their friends don’t know WHO this guy is & what he can do. Suddenly without warning, Immobilizer Disc were thrown along with Magical Bolas, the mechanical disc device ended up freezing Phobos to become immobilized from any moving function in a goofy pose while the bolas weapons ended up tangling Pinkamena & Goldie’s separate legs to trip & caused Adult Nyx to trip over them. Ben swung his Master Sword, but Shiv Katall was shown to know his swordsmanship as it was hard for Ben to get through, even when he landed a blow…this guy’s armor was way tougher. Then Shiv Katall used his front bands together, fired off a charged magical pulse, like a cannon, that exploded upon impact against Ben’s sword that sent him crashing against the others that this guy swiftly knock them off their feet like they were….amateurs.

“Okay….this is just embarrassing, let’s blame Boris for wasting our energy that we have come across this tough guy.” Phobos complained off to say this in seeing this jerk was out of their league.

“Listen up, you may be thinking your saviors & heroes, but your still only rookies in my sight.” Shiv Katall issues this off that to those caught in his traps, they are nothing but rookies that don’t know what they are getting into.

“Rookies? My bro & I’ve been fighting a lot longer than you have!” Pinkamena protest to say this to a guy who was sounding like he was better than they were.

“There’s a difference in how one gets experience, and as for me, well….I’m just better.” Shiv Katall exclaimed to say this in rubbing salt in one’s wounds in seeing this guy was just sticking it to one’s ego. “Consider yourselves lucky, that my only prey was Lorcan, if it was any of you, especially those of you carrying elements, then you best watch yourselves.” He issued off to mention that if he was told to collect those here like Pinkamena’s Aging or Ben’s Triforce elements, he take them….but he was not told to.

Then without a word, the jewel bands around his ankles allowed him to fly off like he has wings. Then from his jewel bands around his front ankles allowed him to fire off a magical laser at a rapid mode that broke a window & flew out of the castle to disappear into the sky. The Mane Six & Spike help get those up, remove the immobilizer disc & bolas from those that were caught.

“Man, the guy’s like a shiv, he’s a tough weapon to beat.” Jack Zen stated in seeing how hard it was to take on a guy like that.

“Only few folks every have the chance to be on a match against the Bounty Hunter, Shiv Katall, even me. Last I heard, he had trouble with some pirates once, the rest….is history.” Goldie stated that only few fighters can even match Shiv Katall, the bounty hunter was good, & last he heard, he had trouble when dealing with some pirates, who they were are a complete mystery; unless of course, Twilight & her friends can enlightened them on that someday.

“Speaking of history, the situation here looks bad.” Pinkamena stated off in noticing that something was history here, meaning…it was gone.

True to Pinkamena’s words, many were gathering around the bed in where a still Lorcan was shown unmoving at this time, a hole punctured through the extra blankets right where the baby Dragon’s heart was.

“Ah can’t believe it…we got duped.” Applejack sadly spoke off in seeing what has happened here.

“And by BORIS, for Pete’s sake!” Rainbow Dash complained off that she can’t believe they were manipulated by Boris so easily.

“Poor Lorcan, he never had a chance.” Rarity stated off in feeling pity that if Lorcan was not i na coma, he could have had a better chance.

“Bedridden, what a way to go…it’s making me about to lose my color flare.” Pinkie Pie spoke off in showing that her cheery mood was about to become super sad….

“Oh Spike, you must feel the worse…Lorcan, he’s…” Fluttershy felt awful that even Spike, who just got his brother back, had to see this.

“My brother, he’s….” Spike was still utterly lost with words, as he withdraw his claw as if not wanting to touch his bro in fearing what he’ll feel was cold scaly skin.

This sorrow moment left everyone feeling speechless, they failed to make sure Lorcan would recover, & now…he may never wake up again.

Or would he…?

“Okay everyone, I think we can end this moment as it’s making us all feel uncomfortable.” Twilight smiled off to suddenly say something here that kinda threw the mood off a little.

“Hugh?” Everyone responded lost by what Twilight was doing, this was a sad moment & she was not at all feeling bad?

“Gee whiz, I thought you were over the guy being a jerk, even I’m not THAT Heartless!” Phobos spoke out that Twilight was supposed to not hold a grudge over Lorcan, this act just seem wrong.

“Before you judge me, see for yourself.” Twilight smiled off to state something that the others need to see.

Everyone looked surprised as they saw magical pixels flatting off from Lorcan’s body as he faded out from sight. This left everyone puzzled, what happened to Lorcan’s body, what was this sorta strange spell, could it be that maybe it was….not the real thing.

“A realistic illusion spell? Mother, how did…?” Adult Nyx gasped off in realizing what this spell was, the real Lorcan was a fake, but….did Twilight plan this?

“Princess Celestia told me about this over the phone two hours ago so I knew that the Brotherhood would learn about Lorcan being alive & with him in a coma, there was no way Boris would let such a chance to get payback slip. So, I had Fred & Barney move the real Lorcan to a secure room for which it would keep any treasures in, while I left a fake Lorcan in a coma, to drive any attackers.” Twilight explained her actions in having replaced the Lorcan they kept here to be in a more secure location while a dummy was set to fool someone into thinking they finished off Lorcan.

“But, why didn’t you tell us?” Spike asked off in feeling like Twilight should have told them this sooner.

“Had to make sure it was real, I pick up some pointers from Celestia from when we thought her pet phoenix perished.” Twilight smiled off in having learn to follow up when Celestia’s pet phoenix pretended to be dead, but only made everyone be fooled by something that was not really dead.

“Hugh, well now I’m glad you did this, if we’re lucky, then Boris won’t know that the Lorcan he believes to be dead is not.” Ben smiled off to say this that know Boris & the Brotherhood won’t be coming back for a while, which gives Lorcan more time to heal.

“Thanks Twilight, you really kept my bro safe.” Spike smiled off to say this in giving Twilight a big hug for her help.

“Of course she would Spike, after all, family is there for family.” Adult Nyx stated off to mention this in feeling like they are there to support another.

“Even former baddies like Lorcan.” Phobos nods off to simply say this off in knowing it’s true.

“Awe, you guys.” Spike smiled off to say this in feeling extra touch by such words.

“Group hug now to celebrate the moment Lorcan isn’t dead!” Pinkie Pie smiled forth in stating this in what they can do now with their happiness restored.

Soon everyone gets into a hug by the Mane Six, Ben, Adult Nyx, Spike & Phobos, as they felt all fuzzy & joyful over this moment that Lorcan is now safe.

“What did I miss?” Omega asked off in coming into the room in noticing what was going on.

“Just a moment between family & friends.” Jack Zen smiled off in stating what was happening at this time.

“How did it go with the Steel Clan?” Goldie asked off this question for Omega to answer for them.

“I only scraped a few, the rest got away, including the red leader type.” Omega explained off that he only got some, many others left with the red one he wanted to beat going off to.

“Well between the Brotherhood’s bold moves with some new surprises, including a surprise encounter against Shiv Katall, I say things are just getting started.” Pinkamena stated off to say this in feeling that after what they experienced, this is just another typical day in having to deal with certain evil villains.

With that, everything begins to go dark around now with the gang all still feeling happy at the time. But Applejack asked if all things will be fine about the Apple Festival which Twilight clears up that they will just order the replacements to settle the case. And with that, things seem to be settling…

-----------------

The scene changes to Safe Haven in where after the Brotherhood return on Grand Loco, they were surprised by how they managed to get out & avoid a powerful double spell aim at them. But what surprised them most, was learning that Boris hired the Bounty Hunter, Shiv Katall, to finish the guy off while the heroes were busy, and now Boris was paying up some large sacks of coins to which it was how much he owes the bounty hunter.

“There’s your reward for carrying out the job.” Boris spoke off in handing out the money he was paying this bounty hunter.

“Of course, I’ll take any job…but I’m not cheap, I’m expensive if you want the job done well.” Shiv Katall issued off to say this in being a pricy guy to get up to do a task that requires such high skills to use.

“Yes, well your connection to the criminal underworld in taking request, was what made my father find you a liking to hunt down criminals he sentenced that got away.” Boris issued off in stating how he knows much about how this stallion works by the criminal underworld & its connections.

“Whatever….right now, I’m off now.” Shiv Katall issued off to say this to Boris now.

“Very well, and remember….don’t reveal this location to anyone.” Boris reply doff while having paired extra to have this bounty hunter never tel anyone where they are or how the guy got here to anyone else.

“You won’t have to worry, I don’t sell out my clients…unless they backstab me first.” Shiv Katall issued off to say this much as both assurance, & a threat, rolled into one.

Now we see Shiv Katall beginning to leave in riding on some mechanical motorcycle with the same style work as his appearance. As it shows off, it’s both fast, packs a few extra stuff were bounty hunting, & has its own magical levitation function to fly off the ground. The guy was seen taking a tunnel leading to a Magical Gate Portal to which he exit the scene.

“So let me get this straight, all this time, you hired a bounty hunter to do the dirty deed?” Gilda came up with the others to question what Boris did just now.

“He’s not just any bounty hunter, my dear.” Flim stated to point this out for Gilda to know who left was more than just a mere bounty hunter.

“Indeed, why I dare say he’s too good!” Flam stated off in having heard about Shiv Katall, the name says much about a guy with a reputation.

“I wouldn’t wanna fight against him.” Boxco stated off in saying this in wanting to avoid fighting such an opponent.

“Me neither, he got them others good.” Dum Dum stated off from what they heard & saw on a magic portal mirror, Shiv Katall is tough.

“For now, our hunger for revenge is calm, now we can go about our daily living….until we go off to challenge Benny-boy & his group once again.” Boris issued this off that they can relax knowing they got their payback on Lorcan, but next time…they will act to challenge the heroes than just wanting to get vengeance on one target.

“Roger!” The Diamond Dogs Trio Leaders saluted off in having heard this to be okay.

However, as Boris left the others behind to go off somewhere, Trixie ended up following him as she sternly was eager to speak.

“Still Boris, you should have informed us about bringing in someone new.” Trixie stated about how Boris should have told them about what he was gonna do from the start; at least then, she would have alerted Celestia of what they were gonna do, knowing how dear Lorcan was to them as a friend, even more so for Luna.

Good thing though Trixie just told the princess that the Brotherhood will strike at Lorcan so Twilight would come prepared. She couldn't sabotage the machines without Flim or Flam noticing so the mare just do one thing and let the rest decide for themselves.

“I had to do it! Those heroes would have expected either of us, the Diamond Dogs or even the Flim-Flam Brothers machines to have done it. Arn’t you glad we’re free of the one who hurt us, after what he did to all of us…including how he mistreated you.” Boris issued off that he did what he had to do because of what Lorcan did to each of them, even what he did worse to Trixie.

Trixie was silent from hearing this from Boris sounding so mad, she felt sad; she recalls the nightmare of when Lorcan beat her up to become something she wasn’t & with lied feelings. Boris lifted her chin up to look at the devil pony’s eyes…

“I did what I had to do, so just let it go. Lorcan will never again hurt us, alive or otherwise in death. Do you understand?” Boris explained this off for the mare to understand that he did what he had to do, so that Trixie would never be heard by Lorcan ever again, or anyone of the new Brotherhood.

“Yes….” Trixie slowly nods in understanding this issue.

“Thank you, now, go off and rest, this day has been hard on much of us.” Boris stated off to say this kindly in wanting the mare to get some rest after having been with living through horrible memories about Lorcan.

With that, Boris turns to leave the spot to return to his training grounds, Trixie was all alone with her thoughts. Perhaps deep down, she was glad she never warn the others about the former villain sooner, but…was that bad, after all, what Lorcan did to them, she felt like they were wounds not to heal over likely. What to do, what to do about herself & what she’s secretly doing behind everyone’s backs…

“It would seem your little group has acted out on their own, Trixie.” Spoke a voice that sounded vaguely like that of…the Superior.

Then Trixie turn around in suddenly instantly transforming into her Alicorn form; Trix Lulamoon. Then a magical portal mirror appeared, several of them showing the other 12 members of the Apocalypse Ponies.

“Why should it matter, now you’re happy because Lorcan is out of the way,” Trixie stated off in stating that because they acted, one enemy is gone.

“Unfortunately, he’s not dead yet.” Deadly Rager pointed out this shocking news flash.

“What?” Trix yelps off in having heard this, Lorcan isn’t dead….but, Boris was told that he was! Or at least, so she pretended to let him think otherwise.

“His magical presence still lingers…” Twilight Moon pointed out a fact in which Trix was not much aware about.

“If he was truly dead, that would vanish completely.” Wilco exclaimed that Lorcan’s very magical essence of life should have perished from the world, but it hasn’t.

“Which means….Lorcan….is still alive.” Starven Fran stated off in a matter about Lorcan is not dead yet.

“But….after all of Boris’s careful planning out this, if he were to hear of this, then…” Trix exclaimed off in realizing how shocking this news would be if Boris got word about Lorcan being alive. And that means she will have to risk informing Celestia again!

“Then do not bother telling the fool!” Rainbow Chaos remotely stated that the mare shut it & not tell Boris about Lorcan being alive.

“Right, tell him & it won’t be a problem.” Liarjack issued off to say this with a lie in her sentence.

“Besides….you’ll be focusing more on more important jobs later on!” Crarity exclaimed to say this that there was more business to do then vengeance with Lorcan.

“Like bringing us cupcakes made of ponies.” Psycho Pie exclaimed to say this in a psychopathic kinda way.

“Ugh, please….I just ate.” Trix held her gut from not wanting to toss her cookies.

“Oh whiny-whiny, get over it?” Fluttercruel exclaimed off to tell this are to tough it out.

“Right now, we know Lorcan is lesser a threat then he was when he was a rogue of darkness.” Suffocator Jill exclaimed off in mentioning that Lorcan is now hardly any threat at all.

“Right, the guy lot all of his powers, he’s nothing compared to what you & the Brotherhood can do, so just relax. Got It Memorized?” Warring Malice ask Trixie with a smirk.

“Yes, I do….” Trix nods her head in having understood much of this discussion.

“Then please keep doing your assign task, our organization, along with the other Three Lords of Equestria, must prepare…” The Superior spoke off in giving this order for Trix Lulamoon to perform what she & the Brotherhood will do to aid them in their preparations.

“Prepare for what?” Trix raised an eyebrow in not understanding that statement.

“That will be a need to know basis, daughter…” The Superior darkly inform Trix with a cold voice that sent shivers down one’s spine.

Then without warning, the 12 portals of the Apocalypse Ponies soon vanished from sight. That made Trix Lulamoon sigh off in relief, but also felt concern about what just happened.

“Hugh, why do I get the feeling that Lorcan is now the least of anyone’s worries? He may have started off as the worse villain, but now Equestria has THREE of the worse ones ever to exist!” Trix Lulamoon exclaimed off to say this that from her beginning, Lorcan was seen as a terrible villain, but now he’s been out villain-shine but the Three Lords of Equestria, The Apocalypse Ponies, the Dark Mystics, even the Demon God Grimmore, they are all bad news. “Hugh, unless Twilight & the others get themselves ready, they won’t stand much a chance against what they will face.” She sighs in feeling that unless Twilight, her family & friends are fully ready to take on the biggest challenges ahead, they won’t stand a chance.

With that, Trix Lulamoon becomes start illusion dust to zip across the area, as everything begins to fad out. The mysterious of what has happened keep growing & growing, Lorcan may be safe from danger, but the real danger is from what events are going to come that make any evil the former Scarred ruler pulled off look like a child’s game. These are questions that are best left off to be solved another day, another time….and another moment of what happens later ahead in the unseen future…

The End

Author's Note:

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moon
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rainbow Chaos, Liarjack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Psycho Pie, Fluttercruel
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Crarity, Adult Nyx
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Crispin Freeman: Boris
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon/Trix Lulamoon
Marÿke Hendrikse: Gilda the Griffon
Samuel Vincent: Flim
Scott McNeil: Flam, Rover
Garry Chalk: Fido, All-Aboard the Conductor
Lee Tockbar: Spot
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco/Bocolix, Fred Flintstoneward
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum/Dumbledore
Jeff Bergman: Barney Rubblestone
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Tim Curry: The Superior
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Eric Stuart: Wilco
Tom Hiddleston: Deadly Rager
Meredith McCoy: Suffocator Jill
Cree Summer: Starven Fran
Andrew Francis: Steamer the Engineer
Patrick Warburton: Shiv Katall

All right, what a keeper, huh folks? Lorcan is safe for now so he should be safe and sound until next time.

Now then, time to get batty in the next MLP: FIM story...

"Everything’s Gone Batty: During a special Apple Festival in Ponyville, many of the apples seem to be sucked dry of their juices, and there are bite marks. And when it’s assumed to be Vampire Fruit Bats, a large figure is seen flying in the skies, too big to be a bat, but looks like a pony, causing a panic and soon the town’s folk begin to learn that a Vampire Pony is among them. Could Fluttershy been turned into Flutterbat again or is it something else?"

Looks like the return of Flutterbat is at hoof here. Until next time, read, review and suggest!

Grand Loco is base off of Granlocomon.

Eagle Gun is a machine from Final Fantasy 7.

Shiv Katall is an OC of VISION-KING based on a guy from Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command, who also played a role in his Fanlike Story: "My Little Pony: Pirates Adventure". It can be found on deviantART.

Comments ( 2 )

I remember seeing something about a character named Lorcan somewhere, and it involved Spike, so is this a sequel? If so, could you direct me to its prequel, because I haven't read it and clearly I have forgotten its name. Many thanks.

EDIT: You really should put sequel/prequel links in the descriptions of your stories.

TB9

6407467
Lorcan's Wrath

Login or register to comment