• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 861 Views, 16 Comments

One in the Chamber - Orian



He had it good, for what it was. No one left to tell him what to do, or how to do it. Left behind after his species changed direction, he finds solitude his greatest benefactor. That is, until something still running afraid passes over his home.

  • ...
5
 16
 861
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

I have no idea what is going on in this story.

This was much easier to understand, please keep up the good work.

"You, and me." She nods eagerly. "Gonna straighten you out all proper like once this here is said and done."

Wink wink


CURSE MY DIRTY MIND

You need to write a chapter explaining exactly whats going on in this story because i cant be the only one with no clue.

6424044
6421462

I agree. I messed up there and have a chapter being made to smooth out what/why/where in between the first two. I should have it out soon and appreciate letting me know how you felt. When I used to write, I would make one very large chapter and then split it to keep things flowing better, and I think I am going to kick myself back into this habit. At times what goes on in your head, as the writer, stays in there after you put it on paper.

Well from what I gathered, aj ported to some post apocalyptic earth, broken leg. They want to rescue her, but twilight can't hold the portal for long. Umm...couldn't figure out why cadence was going.

Explanation would be nice. For example, I assumed it was Celestia who was running, for whatever reason. Also, please do a prologue on the Equestrian side. A partial time line on the Earth side would be good enough. Because honestly, it took me until blond mane to figure out it was AJ, and so far, Donald is just a blank slate with no features beyond bipedal tool user who has grown cucumbers and has probable scars.

the dialogue is very confusing.

Well congratulations boys and girls, you criticized this poor fellow so much they incomplete their story.
Good show...

Login or register to comment