• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 623 Views, 6 Comments

Tia and Lulu - I_Heart_Derpy



The young Celestia and Luna loved their parents very much, Queen Solara, one of the the last multicorns on earth, was kind, warm, and gentle. King Astron is distant and broken, but when he he loves something, he will cease to let anything harm it...

  • ...
9
 6
 623

The Adult Years

Dear Diary,

Even after Luna and I encased Discord in stone, my father continued to become more and more distant, not speaking, going on long trips, sometimes for months at a time. This time, however, he hasn't come back. When he left, he promised to send a letter a day. He did send them for the first few weeks, but then he just stopped.

Author's Note:

For more Tia and Lulu, read my next story, Lulu and Tia! I'm sorry about the scrappy beginning, but just because it's not Cupcakes doesn't make it bad. This is my first story, and if you are reading this, please don't hate me, pretty, pretty, please.:ajbemused: I sincerely apologize for leaving it as a cliff hanger, but I hate the fact I have more dislikes than I have Bs on my report card ( I'm in middle school.)

Love, :trollestia::heart::derpytongue2:

Comments ( 3 )

I honestly like it, tbh, the beginning is scrappy, but the rest is pretty good...:trollestia:

The Anon in Equestria group is for stories about a character named Anon/Anonymous, who lives in Equestria. The title is also the rules. As such, this story doesn't qualify.
If you do any stories that fill those two rules, feel free to share them

Wait... you're only in middle school?
:derpyderp1:
Well, that brings a new perceptive into things.
Have a like! :pinkiehappy: You may be in middle school, but your writing surpasses 90% of high school students.:twistnerd:
This concept had potential, but you might want to wait until you have the ability to flesh it out a bit more before tackling it again. Some story ideas take a lot of time to fully develop. (Trust me, it took me 3+ years to finish an original 8k one-shot, and I'm still not satisfied with the result.)

Good luck in school and life!:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment