• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 618 Views, 6 Comments

Tia and Lulu - I_Heart_Derpy



The young Celestia and Luna loved their parents very much, Queen Solara, one of the the last multicorns on earth, was kind, warm, and gentle. King Astron is distant and broken, but when he he loves something, he will cease to let anything harm it...

  • ...
9
 6
 618

The Child Years

Dear Diary,

Today was mine and Lulu's 5th and 4th Birthdays. As a present, our mommy gave us magic diaries, and only we can open them. Daddy got us sparkly pink and blue magic horseshoes, he says they'll glow whenever he thinks of us, but they haven't stopped glowing yet, so I don't know if they really work or not...

Mommy is a multicorn, and so is daddy. Mommy has a shiny white coat, like mine, and three unicorn horns, along with great big translucent butterfly wings, a mane of fire, and deep green eyes. People call her Queen Solara, but Luna and I call her mommy.

Daddy has a mars black coat, blue eyes, and a silver mane with grey spots, like the moon. They take turns spinning the earth, mommy during the day, and daddy at night, they also use magic gems to even out the movement and intensity of their celestial body, they're in their chest plates.
Mommy is telling me to get ready for bed, goodnight diary!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,

My 10th birthday was a success! All of Luna and I's friends were there, we ate yummy cake, opened lots of gifts, and played fun games! Plus, while mommy and daddy were doing magic for our guests, I bumped into a funny creature called a draconequus, he had a pony's head, a Dragon tail, one bat wing, one pegasus wing, a lion paw, and all sorts of other animal parts. His name was Discord, and he could do magic, too, but it's a whole different type of magic, it's not unicorn magic, or multicorn magic, or even artificial magic, the kind of magic that pulses through your veins with no way to get out, the kind of magic with no symmetry or physics, no effort goes into using that magic, it's chaotic, but awesome. He gave me a bunch of daisies with pastel rainbow petals, they are so beautiful, I love them.

On another note, Lulu and I still haven't gotten the hang of turning the earth or even changing the color of the sky at sunset, but, if we both try our very hardest, Luna and I can change the position of some of the closer stars... I wonder if we could move the sun and the moon around earth around the earth instead of the other way around... I don't know, but I'm off to bed, goodnight, diary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,

Today was my royal coronation as princess, and it was amazing! The elegant decor, the delicious food, and best of all, mother and father allowed discord to come! He sat in the front row, and you should have seen the look on his face when I came down the red carpet with my elegant dress and the traditional coronation headdress , HA! His jaw dropped the sight of me!

It's tradition to choose a dress that will share many traits with the enchanted mane you are given at the ceremony. This is how it works:

All gems are magical, some more than others, colors playing a large role in the amount of magic. Amethyst and other purple gems are the most powerful because they are on both sides of the color spectrum; warm and cold. Warm colored gemstones use Sun rays to enhance magic better during the day, whilst cold colors react to the moon's rays at night. Clarity and intensity of color play a role in the power, also.

Plus, since my responsibility as the older sibling will be to turn the earth during the day, AND assist with the movement of the stars, AND change the color of the sky at sunset, I get an amethyst embedded into my chest plate. The next step is a little more complicated.

Then, the dress is chosen based on a magic spell that temporarily simulates your magical mane, which is a representation of one's soul. The main color stays the same color as the normal pony mane, which in my case would be cotton candy pink, and the secondary and tertiary colors represent the personality traits and other traits of the beholder. The designer then designs a dress that reflects the color scheme and other traits of your mane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the hair is changed back, and the headdress is properly sculpted and embellished, the princess walks down the aisle, much like a wedding, but with no husband. The priest then tells the legend of the four alicorn princesses to rule over equestria in harmony, each one representing a different type of love, agápe, éros, philía, or storgē. The first princess will represent agápe, the love of God for man and of man for God. The second is storgē, love especially of parents and children. The third being éros, love mostly of the sexual passion. And the fourth, philía, the friendship between equals. I was to be agápe, a goddess among my people.

The best part is that as I was given my amethyst, and my mane grew into a graceful, flowing stream of radiance, Discord ran up to the pew and kissed me, full on.
At first I resisted and pulled back, but then I gave in, and everything went downhill from there.

I started stuttering and Discord started to apologize, but then my father, who was in the back row, roared and charged at us. His horn was submerged in a dark blue glow, and so was I, sixteen feet off of the ground, as father cursed and yelled at Discord, something about getting his hands off of his daughter. I don't remember the rest... I was dropped onto the floor and blacked out. Now mother and Luna are calming father down, science Luna has always been dad's favorite. Anyways, goodnight, Diary...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today I bear good news, great news, bad news, and worse news, the good is that today was my dear sister Luna's royal coronation. She was given a collection of small quartz gems, and was crowned storgê, princess of the night, watching over her subjects as a mother would a child. The bad is that my father has become more and more distant since the Discord incident, (we became an item after that,) The greatly news is that Luna has given birth to a pegasus child named Sombra, the father is unknown, but he is still a beautiful filly, who has, sadly, been kept a secret from our parents...

Now for the worse news, Discord and I were in the royal garden, when something horrible happened,
Discord got down on one knee, and proposed. I declined, solely for the facts that my parents never approved of him, and that as a ruler of Equestria, I cannot be wed with another unless that other is royalty. He did not take that well. Discord then vowed to unleash his wrath upon the world, and no mercy will be shown. This brings me discomfort, for he has more powerful magic than both Luna and I combined, and I fear we will have to harness the power of Starswirl the Bearded's elements of victory; sacrifice, force, cunning, bravery, and magic. He has informed us that chaos magic, along with all other forms of dark magic, can only be conquered by mythical gems known as the elements of harmony. He has described the process to conjuring them, and I know some creatureswho can find them. Diamond Dogs.

Author's Note:

If you are reading this, you have the highest bad story tolerance of anyone I've never met... yaaay... :yay: