• Published 28th May 2012
  • 1,944 Views, 19 Comments

Applejack in Love Poison Dilemma - FelixDawn



When Rainbow Dash accidentally drink the Love Poison Potion that the CMC left after use it but what?

  • ...
101
 19
 1,944

Not run my AppleKuu

Applejack was now chased by her friend Rainbow Dash after she drink love poison potion, Applejack was the first pony she saw and now Applejack was running around ponyville avoiding her she hide in tree, rock and ever in the barn, when she finally go to a dress shop to wear a disguise.


She wore a black dress long enough to hide her cutie mark with black classes, she knew Rainbow couldn't get her now, as she was walking she enters to the CMC club house to read the book to cure her friend, "Ha ha!" Applejack said when she discover how cure her friend.


It seems all was going good for the farm pony until the mare that was chasing her was in the forest, she saw Rainbow walking around in the forest. Applejack hide making sure she didn't see her.


After finishing her reading she walked out of the club house and avoided Rainbow Dash but a stick caught her dress and pull the dress off at Applejack causing that Rainbow discover her.


"AppleKuu there you are my little apple" Rainbow Dash said with her eyes hearts.


"Oh shit gotta run" Applejack said in shocked, "how did you know?"


"I do not know but I'm not care, now come here you!" Applejack ran out to the forest, Rainbow shook her head and run after her.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders are walking in the apple field after they punishes but they turned to see Applejack running CMC direction she not stops but continue running be follow be Rainbow Dash both pass them.


"Or is it me or Rainbow Dash have her eyes like hypnotized like Big Mac and Cheerilee after drink the love poison potion?"


The CMC look to each other.


--------


Back to the CMC Club House.


When the CMC back to the clube house they see the love poison class half of empty. They leave a surprises look. Apple Bloom panic and imaginary many horrible scene for her sister Applejack.


"This is horrible this is a disaster!!!" Apple Bloom said at she panic ever more. The others crusaders try to calm her down but in vail to calm her down.


"Come one!!!" Apple Bloom said at she take her two friends hoof and run where Applejack run.


---------


Back to Applejack.


Applejack stop running to take a break after so much running away for the crazy blue pegasus Rainbow Dash, "I... think... I... lost her...!" Said Rainbow when she taking air.


"AppleKuu!" Said Rainbow Dash, when Applejack was taking a break she saw Rainbow Dash flying towards her.


Rainbow stops right in front of her with Applejack hiding behind a tree, Rainbow looks to her.


"Hi there my apple!"


Rainbow move where Applejack is hide in the other side of the tree but Applejack move as well so Rainbow can't get her but she still move over her. Both pony move in circle around the tree.


"Please not run my applekuu, I love you!" Said Rainbow still move forward over Applejack.


"That's not you Rainbow is the potion" Said Applejack at she keep move away for Rainbow.


Rainbow Dash was pulling the tree off it place until she rip off the tree and drop it away, she finally have Applejack on her arm as she gave her a hug as she did Rainbow gave Applejack a bone crushing hug.


"You know Applejack you're just the most cutest mare ever!"


"This can't be happening somepony... HELP!!!"


"Hush my little apple and give me some apples!"


Rainbow moved her face close to Applejack face and was prepared to give Applejack a kiss on the lips but Applejack was pushing her face away and Rainbow was pushing her face close to her.


Applejack know that she couldn't hold out too long her arms were getting tired after some much running, she gave up and let go and as she did Rainbow Dash try to planted a kiss on her, she was moving her head from side to side trying to pull away from Rainbow kiss.


"Please Rainbow... stop and... let me go!"


"After a kiss!"


"Hell no!"


Applejack try to push her away from Rainbow Dash but it was no she was too tire to fight, Rainbow grabbed Applejack hoofs and held them down so she wouldn't escape. After while Applejack some how managed to escaped Rainbow Dash hug, she was hide in the barn in one of the hay mountain at she can see outside with one of the hay hole.


"Applejack!!!". Applejack hear a shout as she look into the hole she see Apple Bloom who was looking around for her sister. Applejack come off the hay and hug Apple Bloom.


"Oh Apple Bloom you not have idea how much I happy to see you!" Said Applejack.


"I know I know can you please let me go?" Apple Bloom said try to escape of her sister.


Applejack free Apple Bloom.


"Applejack me and the girls we have Rainbow Dash we give her a cure potion who work too, you so thank that to Zecora. The effect of the cure start tomorrow, until then you so keep hide from her!"


Applejack smile and pet Apple Bloom head, "Thank you sis... I do not know what I do without you!" Said Applejack.


"Happy to help big sis!" Apple Bloom reply with a smile she left and walk to the house.


Applejack was laying in one of the hay waiting to be tomorrow, she then tun off the barn light and walk to the barn door, she heard something like a wood going to crack, but before she could react the exist she get hit be a wood in the head.


She tried to get up but it was too late she fell to the ground and blacked out. As she tried to recover her conscious a blue hoof step out in front of Applejack and kneeled down to her and said.


"You couldn't escape me my applekuu now I have you!" said a smirking Rainbow.


---------


After hours Applejack finally awakens to find that her 4 hoofs has been tied and she was in a bed.


"Uh what the fuck happen let me out!!!" Applejack yell, "Hey who did this to me?" Yelling Applejack.


She looked around to find out where she was at somepony house, her thoughts were interrupt when a voice behind her said.


"Now I have you my little farm mare"


Applejack roll to see her friend Rainbow Dash, she was holding with her mouth a plate with a glass of champagne she was looking Applejack seducted.


"Rainbow why... why?" Applejack ask.


Rainbow leave the plate of champagne on the table and she began to laugh, "Why Applejack don't you realize you're mare for me and I seen the way you look at me, come on Applejack you know you want me too!"


Rainbow started to moved forward towards Applejack, she lay down on Applejack side on the bed and ran her hoofs across Applejack body.


"What do you want from me" Applejack asked in a anger eyed.


Rainbow moved her head closer to one of Applejack ears and whispered, "I want be inside of you!"


Applejack eyes widened when she heard that, she was desperate to escape but to no avail she was trapped, she then see the sun started to come out is was a miracle for Applejack. Rainbow move her slip close to Applejack slip, Applejack hide her slip inside of her mouth so she can't kiss Rainbow.


When the rooster sing as the sun finally come out, Rainbow Dash make many funny face as the effect of love poison began to disappear. When Rainbow look around she see herself on the top of Applejack make her to blush.


"Applejack... why we are in my bed and why I am in top of you?" Rainbow Dash ask as she scratching her head.


"I will tell you if you get off me and untie me!" Applejack said in annoying tone of voice.


Rainbow move away for Applejack and untie her, "Okay I'm listen!" Said Rainbow.


Applejack started to explain about the Love Poison Potion and about the crazy persecution. Rainbow Dash blush and leave a disgusting expression.


"I can not believe what I did... Next time I so not drink something what is not mine...!" Rainbow said as she rub her hoofs around her face.


Applejack node, "Now can you please send me back to the farm?" Applejack ask her friend.


Rainbow Dash node and carrying Applejack and fly with her to the farm, as they arrive both pony agreed not to talk about this again as they go to different direction. Applejack was happy that all this end well and she did not to have sex with her best friend Rainbow Dash, she then walk back to her home so she can take a long sleep after all wild crazy night she have, when she finally lay down to her bed to sleep Big Mac appear to awake her so she can start to work.


Applejack cried in disbelieve Big Mac not have idea what night she have, Big Mac look AJ confuses wondering what wrong with her.


End

Comments ( 19 )

Well this one was a little weird.......then again its random so i don't really mind.........I guess the only problem i had (besides some grammer and spelling issues) The cure shouldve been consistent to the show (Keep Rainbow away from Applejack for 1 hour)


It felt a little rushed so i shall remain neutral on this story. (PM me if you want a proof-reader :pinkiehappy: )

656583 Read the description of the fic before speak about my grammar.

Is a alternative way to cure the love poison potion effect.


And not thanks I not need a proofreader.

Felix I appreciate your work and I did read the description. I also do understand though. Everybody starts somewhere. In fact, I started just where you did 3 months ago and I feel I've made major improvement and I wish you the best! Perfect practice make perfect

AuditumMannis:moustache:

So...you deleted my, and most other comments politely advising you to seek proof reading? You'll have a hard time improving with that attitude. I wish you the best.

662973 Because I said it I not need a proofreader you people keep saying the same think I not want spam comments, so who need improving the attitude is all those who not stop speak about grammar so I wish you the best too to you.

Wow, that plot. So enticing.

What does the last paragraph mean? Also, I think you got persecution wrong, look it up.

Oh man, this was beautiful.

So beautiful my feet fell off, seriously dude, this was so majestical, there's no way I could ever write anything close to as good as this.

You and your fics are clearly perfection, and I am unworthy to be anywhere near you, forgive me, for I am a sinner when bathed in your glorious light of truth and amazingness.

10/10 so amazing

HELP ME
OH GOD IT HURTS

663120
LAWL, you delete comments about people trying to help you, and get mad when they ask you why you aren't taking their advice. You must be pretty stupid.

3548520

Lol helping me yeah right I will know who helping me and who not, and these I deleted are not helping. Wow call me stupid was so immature of you :twilightsheepish: What ironic of you :rainbowlaugh:

3548528
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I don't even think I can warrant a response to this shlock you call grammar. No offense, man, but you need a proofreader. And you need one bad. But, I am fairly sure you are not even real, because no one can have this bad of grammar.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

3548543

And you need a proof-educator to teach how to act political and you need one bad right now. You sire are a bad person who treat other people like shit.

3548552
What? No, like, literally, why do I need to act political? In fact, how do I act political? Political isn't an action.

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel

Comment posted by HyperBlossom7 deleted Dec 10th, 2013
Comment posted by Arthur Derpmanson deleted Jul 30th, 2014
Comment posted by Starlight Shadow deleted Oct 1st, 2014

This got super rapey.

:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment