• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 4,527 Views, 67 Comments

The Equestrian Omni-Knight - Azure5555



Artix Entertainment fueled Displaced story line of a young man thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, only to be imprisoned for wanting to overthrow it's oppressive regime.

  • ...
19
 67
 4,527

PreviousChapters Next
A Vampire and Her Wolf Walk Into A Desert Pt7: But I Can't Help...

A shifting silhouette was all that any of us could actually see, what was once the size of a child seemed to grow to the size of a five foot six young woman.

Slender arms and legs, thin shoulders, curves that were easy on the eyes but in no way overgrown…

The light subsided to reveal that Fury had undergone a very… arousing transformation.

“Anybody else notice how hot she looks right now? No? Just me?”

“Why is my dress squeezing me?”

The clone had grown a fair amount of feet taller, maybe two heads maybe a bit lower to my height. Her hair was more glossy now and looked a bit more messy but in a… attractive way. The strand of hair was much more pronounced and when down to her elbow. Now onto the ‘big stuff’. Her chest had grown quite the bust that was just barely being constrained enough by her dress that it would not rip a hole into said dress. Her hips were mostly unchanged minus some curving, but not by much and her thighs were perfect. Perfect amount of chubbiness and perfect amount of softness just by looking at them. Her face did change somewhat, giving her a more mature look but the childish features were still recognisable.

Her clothes did not fit her at all, a good chunk of her midriff completely exposed and her skirt now a mini mini mini skirt… I can see her underwear from her just standing normally because it was so small on her. Not to mention how small her underwear was on her… lady bits…

“I need to get you into something more comforta- Da- I mean less comfortable…” I immediately felt Ammy’s burning gaze upon me, no doubt attempting to set me on fire with her mind.

Luna was… “Avast ye gods she’s beautiful!” Luna about it.

Something in me… started forcing my legs forward as my hands began to finger her hair. “It's like molding a cloud…” Then there was this immense smell… like tiger lilies and sunflowers. One thing that did change dramatically however were her wings.

The branch like appendages had grown some, no doubt to compensate her increased size. Two metal plates seemed to be infused into the base of each wing and the hanging crystals had all turned into bismuth's.

“...What are you doing?” Rage says with confusion, her voice like ringing glass while Feral was giggling madly.

“NOTHING!” I yelled as I jumped back. “I was just um… making sure there were no negative side effects to your...transformation. H-how do you feel?” ‘Though at this point I'm sure you'd feel great…’

“Like I’m about to pop…” She says, wiggling in her tight as fuck clothes. “What happened?”

“Well… you put on the clip… you were surrounded by light… and uh… does anyone have a mirror!?” One of the changelings had done one better and instead took on Fury’s new form.

“What the fuck!?”

“Oh dear, how do you walk with these?” The Changeling asked, motioning to her robust chest.

“Nopenopenopenope!” I started to frantically wave at the cloned clone until they were a regular Changeling again. “Um… I’m just going to take Fury to go get changed… then we can all hug and say our farewells.”

“Uh, right…” Fury says, red faced and seething a bit.

“You do that.” Ammy says, refusing to remove her tail from Flandre’s eyes.

I took the frustrated girl upstairs and to the master bedroom as I began to fiddle with my inventory.

“Okay… clothing clothing… Highland Savage? Not too revealing.”

For a moment, I swore she looked disappointed at that last comment. She takes one look at it and does seem interested. “What else you got though?”

“Pirate garb, Inversionist Armor and Dracopyre Scales.” Three images of girls showcasing the respective suits appeared before us.

She… pouted? “Not very ‘creative’...” She says as she looks at the pirate and inversionist… before her eyes fell on the Dracomancer. “Uhm, what's with that pose? She’s making her panties more visible. Wait what did I say?” She then shakes her head a bit, confused. “Highlander, highlander.”

“There can only be one!” I said just a tad bit too quick as I began to set down the armor. “You uh… need help? If not I can go wait out-outside. Yeah…”

“What, curious?” I’m not sure if she realised what she just said…

“Girl don’t tempt me, I WILL rip that tiny skirt off of you and oh dear lord what did I just say.” I was gone in an instant, the door slamming behind me. “Tell me when you’re done!”

“...The hell did I say for that matter…?” She says before getting out of her clothes with some difficulty due to how tight they were on her. “There… we… GO!” She finally managed to get the top off, taking a deep breath. Only now was she able to breathe smoothly. She then slips out of the skirt… ripping it a bit, annoying her a fair bit before having her get out of the underwear as well.

Soon after, she gets into the Highlander outfit. She had a little trouble and almost crushed the ‘eye’ of it, but she figured it out and soon she calls out. “Alright, I’m done!” She says, still annoyed.

“Awesome! Show me how you look!” I exclaimed as I swung open the door. She. Was. Gorgeous! “Now that looks like it can take some abuse. Had any trouble beautiful?” And there I go putting my foot in my mouth.

“A bit with the breastplate…” I saw that hint of a smirk. “Well, and getting out of my old clothes… Ow.” She takes a deep breath, still happy she can breath again.

“Come on, let’s go say goodbye to the others.” I hurriedly took her by the hand...only to slip and fall backwards, Fury in tow...and man did that armor do absolutely nothing to hide her assets. “Do you have any idea how absolutely soft you are?”

“No.” She says in response, blushing a bit.

“This is getting weird and difficult… I can’t go three seconds without thinking about what I want to do to you. Is that bad?” I asked as I shakely tried to get to my feet.

“No.” She says almost immediately with a shake of her head.

“This… can’t be normal… my instincts are going wild… but I don’t care for some reason…” My breath became harrowed and heavy and I wanted to steady my fragile nerves… but all I managed to do was release my Dracopyric aspect.

“Crap… we need this house empty. Now.”

“Right.” Again, that response was just too fast. “Lets uh… lets go do that now.” She gets off of me.

I stumbled along the stairs, grunting and cursing as i found my way back to the living room. “Everything is fine! No one panic!” I shouted absentmindedly.

“...We weren’t?” Ammy says, immediately able to tell that something was up.

“Of course not… why would you be?” I stiffened up and kept a steady pace, making sure my increased size didn’t tip over anything fragile. “Everyone ready to go?”

The remaining clones, the original Flandre and the little Sun Goddess nod at the same time. “I’m going to miss you Onii-chan~” Said little blonde vampire says.

I felt my heart melt as I knelt in for one last hug. “If you need anything, you call me.” I looked to Ammy as well. “Same goes for you. You run into something you can’t handle and you call me.”

Thank you.” Ammy says with a nod. “I will keep that in mind.” She smiled a bit… as well as a wolf could smile.

“Thanks Onii-chan~!” Flandre says with a happy flap of her wings.

“Fury, stop hiding and come say goodbye.” The angry clone stepped out in mild embarrassment, dropping jaws upon her revealing the new outfit.

“Yeah… see ya.” The poor girl looked away, a mad blush on her face.

“My, my, you choose well~” Feral cooes a bit. “But I believe this is the part where we leave, so long and all that…”

“Dios te bendiga! And try not to get cursed again…” The group made their way through the rift, all smiles and cheer. I closed the rift and took a very deep breath. “I have never been so frustrated in my entire life…”

“I have.” Fury says with a small sigh while glancing around. Of course the moment of silence was broken when Luna seemingly fell from the ceiling onto Fury, nuzzling her.

“My my… you ARE soft…” The two began to wrestle against each other, Luna always having the upper hand for some reason. “Ooh, so lively! Though we don’t really know your name now do we Azure?”

I attempted to register the question...failing. REtrying… failing again… “Oh right, what is your name really? I mean I can’t keep calling you Fury.”

“I don’t have a name beside Fury.” The X-Clone says with a small deadpan look while she struggled against Luna.

“Luna…” I started to run my hand over my face. “Stop trying to assert your dominance, you know she can kill you right?”

The mare stopped, her hoof firmly placed on Fury’s breastplate and her tongue out. “Fiiine…”

As the mare finally let go of her prey, I started to grind the gears in my head. “Veronica. How’s that sound?”

“Veronica. Sure, that’ll work.” Honestly, while she sounded like she didn’t care I got the feeling she was pretty happy about it.

“Welcome to your new home Veronica, where everyone out in the world will probably try to kill you and where invasions happen every other Tuesday.” I brought my arms out wide, letting her ram into me with a bear hug.

“Good, means whatever I hit will actually fucking feel it.” She clenches her fists with a grin.

Of course it wasn’t but three seconds until the door had burst open, stopping me from my own pounce at Veronica.

“Ahz! Look alive! We have incoming!!” Shining cried. “Is that…?”

“Fucking hell Shiny I will force feed you your mane next time!!” I huffed and pouted. “This is Veronica, she was an angry clone not too long ago. What’s the situation?”

Shining nodded and ducked, a poorly armored griffon having been tossed into the house.

“Bandits.” The sound of a skirmish echoed throughout the town proper. “A lot of bandits.”

“Perfect test dummies then.” Veronica says, summoning her own version of Laventein into her arms.

The dazed griffon took one look at us until he tried to tackle Moonpie… only to get a fistful of pain to the head. Veronica reels her fist back before taking flight and rushing out of the door, already firing her magical bullets the second she got outside.

“Quick, follow the sexy bruiser! Damn it I am pent up!!” Flying out myself and followed by Luna, we were met with a sky covered in haphazardly constructed airships and a flooding stream of griffons.

Said ‘sexy bruiser’ was drop kicking one of the bandits before following up with a laser to the face.

Of course the griffons weren’t without their own defenses, some having various Materia, from the tried and true Fireball to the very useful Haste.

The town was very unprepared for the impromptu assault and many buildings had suffered a vast amount of damage. Explosions echoed through the air as more and more ground was being lost.

“One day, I want one good day.” Three birds dive bombed me only for the midpoint bird to be met by my rising left foot, the bird to it’s left to get slammed by the mid point, and for the right bird to stop mid flight and re evaluate her current existence.

It took awhile, but the town’s heavy hitters finally made their way into the fray. Fluttershy, Spike, and Angel all in their respective “True” forms. Twilight and Moondancer were either pelting the sky with magic or firing anti material arrows, adding to the hellish barrage Veronica was throwing, and Cadence was…

“EAT SHIT YOU WORM BRAINED TUNA BREATHED SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HOUSE PET!!” Cadence was having fun. I think.

“Taboo; Cranberry Trap!” Veronica had shouted, adding the power to her bullet hell. While she mostly stuck to the air and fired magic, she would eevey now and again swoop down and deliver either a kick to the jaw, a swipe with her ‘wand’ or punch and/or throw them viciously.

The enemy forces started getting antsy and just up and piled on top of Veronica, hoping to slow her down enough and...sacrificing themselves so an outer group could encase them all in ice.

Shaking off the dread, I flew up and started batting away the casters and ripping off those griffon who had actually stuck to Veronica. “You okay?” I ask.

“Yeah, I’m good.” She says with a smirk, her hand raised and with a squeeze of said hand, about eight bbandis exploded in a familiar red light.

“Feel like taking down some of those ships? They don’t look too tough.” I say as I point out the faulty structure of the eight shoddily built ships.

“Know if they have anything of note in them?” She says, grabbing their eyes.

I shrugged. “Probably. Eh, probably not important.”

“Good.” She then clenches her hand again, destroying the airships one by one, purposely in a slow manner.

The surviving forces looked on at the slow burning carnage, wide eyed and incredulous. Some even tried bum rushing Veronica for having destroyed their fleet so easily, but between us they were nothing but stepping stones. I had noticed that despite her using her ability on the eight earlier, she was not killing all that often. Her kill count was way lower than me or Cadence at this point despite her obviously enjoying herself.

To bring up a point, I went so far as to wait for a bandit to ease up behind her before I lit it up in a massive ball of fire. This got her attention as she watched the corpse fall to the ground.

“You don’t have to hold back you know.”

She just shrugs a me. “Meh.” She says, punching some guy behind her without looking.

… “Wanna beat up the stragglers?”

“Sure, why not?” She says with a large grin, lasering some guy into space. “Now this is more like it, not some invulnerability bullshit making it hard…”

We went into free fall, grabbing several bodies on our way down. “I take it things are tough back in your old world?” I slammed a pile of four, feet first onto the ground.

“A bit, what with the Demon Armies.” She says with a nod, beating some guy over the head with his own mace before stomping the ground to stagger three before hitting them with her ‘wand’, killing one with a stab.

“Feel like talking about it?” I say as four rusted dwords literally broke off on my back. The offenders found themselves pummeled each by the broadside of a giant cannon which I fired at a farther target that tried to use Thunder materia.

“Uh, I don’t know. Why?” She asks, completely ignoring the arrow that found itself into her back.

“I’d like to know more about you?” I took out said arrow and flicked it into the right eye of an unsuspecting victim. “I mean, we’re kinda bound to each other now and I think it be good for us to know more about the other.”

“Alright.” She says with a nod, a hammer snapping in half as it hit her. “Though, uh, maybe not right this second.” The poor sod had no idea what hit him as he exploded from a very irritated Veronica.

“Right, bad time.” A massive roar echoed through the air, a giant bunny dragon now towering over the town. I grasped Veronica’s arm as she was about to bound after it. “It’s cool… that’s just Angel.”

“...And he’s still called Angel?” She says incredulously.

“I mean… he is still just a normal bunny wearing a pink ribbon.” Angel began to breath a great plume of fire upon the stragglers of the assaulting force.

She gives him a pointed look. “Sure… Normal.”

“Let’s go check on the others…” I said as I took Veronica by the hand and lead her through the town.

Every so often, a bandit would try attacking us, only to find a boot or foot to the face. “Does this happen often?” She asks me as we went on our way.

“I probably pissed someone off…” And low and behold, a scarred red robin griffon holding a tattered flag with the old Iron Claw insignia took sight of me and began to bum rush, only for Fluttershy to drop them onto the ground whilst twisting their limbs in unnatural directions.

“Yikes.” Veronica says as she sees this.

The griffoness bit back yells of pain long enough for us to reach her. “Fluttershy, you can let her go now.” The bipedal berserker only tightened her grip. “Illyria…” The girl huffed and eased hold of her prisoner.

“She sought to lead these vagabonds to harm us, why show mercy?” “Illyrishy” stated coldly.

“This monster sought to end our glorious revoluti- AAHRGH!” The griffoness’ words were cut off by her left hind leg snapping at the base.

“Hey, it’s not my fault you and your bandits tried using MY banner to rob a TRAIN!” I argued.

“YOUR banner!? The Iron Claw was the greatest army Griffonstone ever had to offer! The war was to be won…”

I groaned at motioned for Fluttershy to haul her away. “Sorry about that.” I apologized to Veronica.

“Why should you be?” She response with a raised eyebrow and a hand at her hip.

“Eh, it’s nothing… this went by a lot quicker than I thought it would. Thanks… also I uh… noticed you aren’t wearing any… underwear.”

“...Shit.” She facepalms with a heavy sigh.

“I realize I forgot to at least give you something to cover your… *ahem* unmentionables. I’m so used to walking around nude I didn’t think anything of it.” I started rubbing the back of my head with a bit of a blush. “Anyway, we can get Rarity to make you a few… if you want.”

“If you want, you mean~” She says with a purring voice.

“No I do not!” I said far too quickly, and far too happily.

“I think I could get used to walking around nude, like you~” She was leaning forward, I can see some serious cleavage here.

“Maybe save that thought for later…” Twilight started to trot up to us, the skirmish finally over.

“Master… we *pant* I mean I *pant* give me a second…”

Twilight took the time to gather her breath, no doubt winded from the fight. “I think I’m good. Um… who’s your friend?”

“Hello, just call me Veronica.” The blonde says in a somewhat rude way, seeming a bit annoyed.

“Of course miss Veronica. Now, Master, we started to analyze these strange orbs some of the assailants had on their person after we captured a few of them.” She magicked a piece of parchment as she began rattling off several technical terms that… went over my head.

“Right, Rainbow and Pinkie should be able to tell you more about the Materia.”

Twi immediately stopped her rant, looked over her notes and began furiously scribbling out portions of her notes. “Right well, I won’t hold you any longer. It was nice meeting you miss Veronica.” Twilight said happily as she trot off to her library.

“Now where’d we leave off?” I asked my new found companion.

“We were talking about underwear… I think.” She says with a tilt of her head.

“Right… and how awesome it is that you don’t have any.” I actually started to drool a bit.

She giggles in a sultry way after blinking in confusion. “Oh, and how tempting it is to go in nothing at all~” I can see her cleavage again.

“House, my room, now.” I took no time in grabbing her by the waistline and flying straight back home. She yelped at the sudden flight but still smiling.

What happened next… well. That’s a story for another day.

Author's Note:

Still with me? Good, cause it's over... But not really. Shout out to Kit-San for aiding me in crafting this wild ride, and do check out Two Bloodied Hearts, it's worth the read.

PreviousChapters Next