• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 4,527 Views, 67 Comments

The Equestrian Omni-Knight - Azure5555



Artix Entertainment fueled Displaced story line of a young man thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, only to be imprisoned for wanting to overthrow it's oppressive regime.

  • ...
19
 67
 4,527

PreviousChapters Next
A Vampire and Her Wolf Walk Into A Desert Pt6: Only Fools Rush In

I finally found my home through all the darkness, slamming my face onto the door.

“Who is it~” The voice of my Moglord Ghost Maid called out.

“Viiiii… open the door… we have guests…”

“Ponies, gryphons, dogs, dragons, or outworlders?”

“Outworlders!” Several voices in the group called out.

With a swing, the door was open and my face met floor.

“Huh, so that's why we have all that ice cream... twenty pints kinda seems like overkill… come in come in! It's cold out there!”

The happy ghost began ushering the group in, the several changelings having reunited with their own.

I just sort of dragged myself inside, not even bothering to stand. I rolled to my side and got a good look at everyone.

“Questions?” I asked… immediately regretting my decision.

“What's with the Yokai?” Lazy speaks out with her arms crossed.

“Yokai? I don't have a yokai.” I respond idly. “You mean Veral?” I sat up as said “Yokai” came on by with everyone's ice cream.

“Vi, they think you're a yokai.”

“But I'm not from Japan?” She said with a confused look.

“See, not a yokai.”

“Then what is she?” Feral says. “...Is she edible?”

I wave Veral back over and motioned for her paw. I attempted to bite through it, only for my teeth to literally go through it.

“Nope. Not edible either.” I take a spoonful of my delicious goodness, taking a moment to savor the flavor of frozen cookie. “She's just my ghost, my adorable ghostly ghost.”

“Awww…” Feral goes back to her ice cream.

Flandre’s face suddenly meets the table. “Ugh… my head…” She says, slightly less loopy now. She turns her head over to look at me, resting on her cheek, eyes slowing unsharpening. “What happened, Onii-chan?”

“We got home after a very long adventure,” I ruffled her hair and gave her a spoon. “Ice cream?”

She just opens her mouth lazily with a ‘ah’ noise, mistaking my gesture.

With a shake of my head, I open her bucket and start feeding her small bites.

“You're gonna kill someone with how adorable you are, you know that right?” I ask the tired vampire.

Joy seemed to agree, having fallen backwards off her chair with a leg in the air, twitching.

“See what I mean? Any other questions?” I dig deeper into my own bucket of frozen goodness and prop the sizeable chunk on my tongue.

“Yes actually, what was the Mask?” Ammy askes, muzzle deep in her bucket. We could only see her body and her ears.

I pulled out my new mask, showing it off to the group. “I learned a certain song that lets me heal the suffering of souls. Playing the song once said soul has accepted the parameters, turns them into a wearable ma- how do you even know I have this mask? I wasn't even wearing it.”

'Poker face don't fail me now.’ I thought, mentally sweating bullets.

“Anyway, wearing the mask sort of changes bits and pieces of my being. Speech patterns, physical appearance, social ticks…”

“I knew it!” Shining exclaimed, the group giving him a strange look. “You were wearing it as you led us all out!”

“C’mon man, I don't know what you're talking about… Luna and Flan were there when I put on the mask, I was all…” I made rounded motions along my chest and hips. “But when I came out I was all…” I smoothed my hands over my chest and hips in emphasis.

“Come on, tell em Nee-chan.”

“Sexy?” Lazy says bluntly with a wild guess.

“Turned into a girl I think…” Flandre says, holding her a head.

I started waving another spoonful of ice cream at Flan, watching as she bit down greedily. “Mmm~” She hums, enjoying the taste.

I looked back at the now disgruntled ex-captain, feigning as much hurt as possible. “See? Plus, everyone here is nice and safe! Despite… the uh… royal cruiser that we had to blow up.”

He huffed before angrily shoving his face into his bucket. “Ehnd… mmph, what even WAS all that? Yeah sure, I was captain for all of three years, but the Pactagonal Knights would have told me about something like… whatever that was.”

“Man, that was so fun to blow up~” Feral reminists a bit about it, kicking her feet.

“Meh, could use less noise.” Lazy states out with a shrug, head on the table.

I just flashed them both a grateful smile. “My strongest and biggest explosions couldn't even hope to dent that metal, let alone destroy it,” I felt my smile waiver however… “Those things… skin suits held together by thread and soul… skin made by cloning me… for how long, I can’t tell.”

This managed to raise a few heads however…

“What do you mean they cloned you?” Cadence had asked.

“Twilight was with me, we had happened upon an underground facility where Luna was being experimented on,” I looked down at my now empty bucket… “They still smelled like I did, but they were actually human. Blew the whole thing to Hell, thought it might of halted their production…”

“I’m sensing a but.” Anger says, she and the other clones taking interest. Huh, clones taking interest in clone talk.

“As you all saw, the Knights are still out there...they still have my DNA, and they still have Black Metal, and as much as I would love to grab Celestia by her throat and demand the location of her facility, she apparently knows nothing of the goings on of her own science division!!”

I plopped back onto my back, fuming in frustration… literally. *PAH* “Stupid dragon’s fire…”

“Oh, kinda like the SCP foundation!” Joy compairs. “Minus the “Secure, Contain, protect’. Sounds like they’re doing this for war profit or something.”

I had to shiver… half reminding myself I’d need a full body mirror in case of emergency. “Cadence, didn’t you run most of Celly’s paperwork a ways back? You know anything?”

“Pfft,” The girl tossed her empty bucket at my face… which I took head on without flinching. Because reasons. “Not even a shady paper company… these demons are off the books…”

We heard a whimper. “Why did you have to remind me of SCP, Joy?” Flandre says, dropping face first on the table with a whine.

I could only cradle her head in my hands as I offered a gentle smile. “Come on, barring entity “Zero-Zero-One: The Gatekeeper” you could handle or outright destroy most of if not ALL of the creatures held by the SCP.”

I then held a hand to my chin in thought. “Cept maybe the “Endless Staircase”...but when will that ever be a proble….m. Oh find me in the Alps, why did I just say that?”

“I still get nightmares about ‘Shy Guy’ and 173…”

The three ponies in the room began to look at us, a strange curiosity upon their faces.

“What… are you talking about?” Luna asked us.

Feral starts to smirk evilly, a comedically anime style aura of operation. “Don’t. Blink.” She says slowly, letting out a very unnatural hiss and some sort of atmospheric noise straight out of a horror flick sounding oddly low and soft.

“Don’t…” Flandre whines out loud.

Somehow, someway, Feral gets a ...Plague Doctor mask? “Oh my…” Her voice was almost hollowed and echoed a bit in the mask. “Another victim of the disease.” She casually places a hand on Flandre’s shoulder.

Flandre lets out a pathetic whimper, shaking a bit.

Feral keeps going, let out a very deep, baritone, and obviously male like laugh.

“Eehhh….~”

Feral remains in her posture. “...Fuck, can’t think of anymore quotes. Oh yeah-” She takes a deep breath, ALL of her teeth shark like now and she lets out a howling roar, very much impossible for someone to pull off normally.

Now the poor girl had her chin on the table, her chibi mode on with her face mushing a bit on the table with her eyes becoming orbs of cartoony white, comedic anime tears hanging and wiggling back and forth. A dinging noise was heard as this transformation happened. “I hate you.” She sniffs a bit, laying there limply.

Feral ignores her, seeming to try and think of more.

In a bid to lessen the now, fearful confusion in the room, I magicked a pair of horn rimmed glasses and a list.

“Ahem: The things Dr. Bright is Not Allowed to do at the Foundation. Rule Fourteen,

The Better Business Bureau is not the correct agency for dealing with containment failures from horrible eldritch artifacts sold by Marshall, Carter, and Dark.”

I waited, a serious look upon my face.

“Rule Twenty Three: If an SCP file says never to do something, it is not because we want to control your mind. Yes it is.

  1. No, it's not, and Dr. Bright may not edit this document.”

“Rule Thirty; SCP- Nine-Six-Three is not a joy buzzer.”

Feral was instead laughing along and my quotes seemed to, while confuse her, cheered Flandre up nicely. She smiled softly at me, thanking me silently. “N-no fair, there's way too many to remember!” Feral calls out, still laughing a bit.

“All in all,” I stated through Feral’s several peals of laughter. “The Foundation is a preventative measure meant to keep monstrous organisms from devouring all that is in the whole of existence… if those are all the queries we have, then might I suggest we get everyone to bed?” I emphasized this with a good ol fashioned yawn.

“On a scale of one to ten, how confused are you?” Lazy asks the others with a small smirk

The ponies in the room looked at each other, before nodding in unison.

“Ten.”

“Pfft, which one of you’s gonna have nightmares I'll have to deal with.” I ask.

Shining bolted up, and made his way for the door. “Sorry! It's really late and me and the missus need to get back to the library…”

He opened the door and idly whispered. “Hopefully Twily has a good memory removal spell…”

With an unceremonious eye roll, Cadence followed her freaked out knight in frightened armor out the door. Flandre opens her mouth at me again with a noise.

I looked first at the gaping maw… then at the half empty bucket on the table… then once again at the endless void. With hesitation, I scooped the rest of the somewhat melting mass of vanilla goodness and deposited said mass straight into the supermassive black hole.

She takes it all easily, humming in approval as she chews it slowly.

“Too cute…” I sighed with content.

“Finally, some down time.” Ammy sighs in much the same way, curled up on the table.

A yawn made its way from my mouth as my eyes started to spasm between being closed and shut. “Mmph, I don't wanna mooove...VERAL. Bedsheets…” I swayed rhythmically until my face met pillow and a heavy cover was dropped on my back.

I looked around and took note that several changelings had been handing out pillows and such. Flandre takes one and lays her head on one while Ammy just gets up and curls up with her.

Luna, propped herself next to me as sleep begun to take me...


-Dreamscape-

I fell through the inky black, half expecting a torrent of nightmares and half expecting something to try and end my exi-

A massive reptile like monstrosity launched itself at me with incredible speed and precision. It’s skull, a blood stained cream colored visage that radiated hatred.

“SHIT! FUCK! WHY THE FRUIT DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!” The beast had it’s jaw on my leg until a massive blade of golden fire plunged into it as it sank into the non-existent ground.

“Mm. No more SCP talk before bed.”


-Living room: Morning-

“I'M SO TIRED OF THIS STAIRCASE!!” I yelled in frustration as I shot out of my bedsheets. “Why is there something adorable here on my arm?”

I was met with soft snoring as a response.

Lifting the appendage, I found Flandre was clinging to it just as tightly as she had back at the caves. And as a bonus, chibified.

I kept steady, using the balls of my feet to glide along the floor as I went to the kitchen.

“Hmm… no one's awake yet. Guess I'm in charge of breakfast to-”

The front door was swiftly swung open, Veral’s booming voice calling out.

“HEY GUYS I GOT PINKIE TO MAKE US ALL FOOD!”

“Okay nevermind…”

Flandre whines audibly at the sudden loud noise, rubbing her eye with a grimace.

“Morning princess,” I whispered quietly. “Sleep well?”

She nods her head slowly. “Yeah~” She says with a long, drawn out yawn.

I walk us out, the smell of fresh bread and concentrated sugar assaulting my nostrils.

There in the living room were no less than ten Changelings, surrounding various platters and boxes all filled with various baked goods ranging from the lowly but not unwanted donut, to the incredibly difficult but entirely worth it souffle.

Luna had her still sleeping face nestled against a large cube of coffee cake.

It seemed the smell however had attracted the other two house guests as Trixie lazily made her way forward as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, Oracle splayed on her back.

“Oh… more outworlders? They're nice right?” The showmare asked.

“Hi…” Flandre says with a tired smile, her eyes closed as she raises a hand.

Trixie squee’d as she made her way to us. I sat down and started to nom on a bear claw.

“You look tired, what I miss?”

The showmare set Oracle on a pillow and gave a long yawn.

“Mm… Pinkie said she needed help with getting all the pyrotechnics out of the way for the “afterparty”.

Ah… the Gala afterparty. Me and Twi have been planning this one for quite some time now.

“You have Rarity make your new outfit yet?”

She took on a very worried and cautious expression at this statement.

“But… what’s wrong with what I have now?”

I waved her off as I offered her to sit with us.
“Nothing, I really like your hat and cape. I'm talking about getting you a suit to go with it!”

I waved at Walter, getting the Changeling to see to Trixie’s needs. “Make sure she gets measurements for a new suit, have Rarity keep it in theme with her existing attire.”

With an “Of course sir,” Walter sent for Rarity.

I huffed and started to rifle through my inventory, dropping a bag labeled 44lbs as I dug my head through my hammerspace.

“The heck am I doing? Omni-systems, I need a checklist of all of my Holy grade weaponry.”

[Scanning]

Four swords, a string of grenades and axes, and the Silver Bullet Express piled on top of me and slammed me into the floor.

“Owwwwwuuuuuu……. but why though…”

I began to carefully ease my way out of the pile, singeing my scales and fur every so often from contact with the more… holy of the items present.

“Ugh seriously this stuff should not be bur..ning… me… oh.” In my grasp was a giant crystal blade attached to a curved hilt made from solid gold. A runic circle held within its core and a winglike guard adorned the rest of the blade. “Ohoho...Ammy’s gonna have a field day with this one.”

“Stop shouting… head hurts…” My train of thought derailed, as Luna desperately tried to cover her ears with random pastries.

“Oh hush, someone get this girl some coffee!”

“Can I have some too?” Flandre says as she floats into the living room, still looking rather tried as she tries to snuggle up to me.

“And some for the weaponized ball of adorable!” I added as I rubbed my cheek on hers. I looked within her eyes, bright and filled with hope.

“Flan, out of the items I let you use, which do you prefer. The Orb, or the Diamond?”

“...Thinky later.” She says, opting to choose when her headache went away.

Thankfully, a fresh pot had found its way before us, several ceramic mugs float upon blobs of green magic as a darkened brew was poured into each.

“Coffee’s here. You like it black or with milk?”

Flandre raises a small hand. “Milk please.” She requests.

A carton was quickly magicked in, pouring itself into an empty cup until it was one third full, then mixed with coffee.

I grabbed the brew and another for myself and handed Flan her wake up juice. “I suppose it's about time I send you home, so I'll need your world anchor after you're good and ready.” As the cup was handed to her, Flandre sits up a bit to keep the liquid in the cup before nodding to me and thanking me, but I couldn't help but notice the light hint of disappointment.

Childish disappointment, but disappointment nonetheless.

However, before I could question it she ends up drinking it too early and reels as she holds her mouth before opening it and fanning at her steaming mouth. “Hot, hot~”

“Easy easy…” I magicked a slim piece of ice and slid it on to her tongue… watching as it immediately turned to mist. “Okay the coffee could not have been that hot…”

Curious, I took an easy lick of the liquid...burning my tongue. “Who boiled this coffee!?”

I looked upon my changelings, only one was visibly shaking. A butler no taller than Walter.

“I did sir… I thought maybe it would suit you.”

“How did you boil this so the pot wouldn't melt?”

“Titanium pot sir, mixed with silver…” I glared at the poor fool, no doubt his brethren caught wind of my growing discomfort.

“Enough to harm me it seems, and my guest. I’mma call you Nut.” He seemed to take mild offence to this, but he did keep from flinching.

“Nut, new pot, and please use the iron kettle this time…”

The current cups were taken away, though Flandre’s cup was held back by one of Moonpie’s wings.

“No sense wasting good coffee…”

Flan nods a bit, her tongue healing quickly. “...Have you guys seen Ammy?” She asks. “I haven’t seen her alll morning.”

“Wasn't she with youuu…… MY BONES!” I yelled in incoherent frustration as I made my way for my basement. My greatest fears were brought forth as I spied a set of doggy tracks leading to my basement. Throwing the doors wide, I spied the wolf pup happily chewing on one of the larger dragon bones.

“VENGEANCE.”

Ammy freezes in place, eyes immediately on me in mid bite. After a few seconds of awkwardly staring at me, she finishes her bite. ”This is exactly what it looks like.” She says.

“Put down the bone… and no one gets hurt.” I say as calmly as possible.

“Aw…” She attempts a puppy eyed look.

“Down!” I exclaimed pointing a finger to the floor. She continued to stare intently with her adorable eyes of adorable that even began to shine as if on the verge of tears. “I have a rolled up newspaper and I am not afraid to use it!”

We stared at another for what seemed an eternity… neither moving an inch… until I sneezed. The wolf pup making a mad dash in my moment of weakness.

“Yo hey now waitaminute! COMEBACKWITHTHATBONE!!”

I gave chase back to the sanctuary of my home, catching a mere glimpse of the pup before she hid herself behind a now confused Flan and Luna. “What… happened?” Flandre asks, almost spilling her new cup of coffee.

“She stole a very important dragonbone!” I said with raised accusatory finger. “I need it and the rest of my bones to build my motorcycle! Which.... I have yet to designBUTTHATISNOTTHEPOINT.”

“Wait, what?” Ammy pokes her head out. “A motorcycle made out of Dragon bones? What are you, Ghost Rider?” She then ducks under again just before Flandre could grab her.

“What, no! That's just plain ol plagiarism… I mean… hmm… I just really want a dragon bone motorcycle. NOWGIMMEBACKMYBONE!!” I exclaimed as I pounced up and over Flandre.

Getting nowhere fast, I made a gamble and focused on the howling stone upon my neck. Taking my Balto-esque wolf form, I now stood a higher chance of-

(SQUIRREL!)

I began to shake my head, attempting to pry my eyes off of a squirrel I spied in the distance just outside the window.

“Ammy, give back the… EEEEEE!” And immediately, Flandre was in the air with me in her arms cuddling my fluffy form.

I began to flail my poor little paws, tail wagging in distress as I hoped to wriggle away from my floating prison… only to nuzzle deeper into the embrace of my more than adorable captor.

(GAH WAIT NO!) I howled in distress. (Must give chase! Need that bone!) Of course my whining ended as several tiny fingers started to glide along my scalp and fur…

Ammy was bolting towards the door as little hearts were appearing and floating off of Flandre as she went chibi. “Later sucker!”


(Oh you sneaky little- nope don't care…)

“I'll be taking this young miss.” Walter stated in utmost calm as he walked away with said bone.

(Hah! Fail! Hey uh… Flan… you can let go now.) I wiggled a little more, hoping the chibi vampire would let me go.

“Noooo, you’re too fluffy~!” She whines in response.

(Nuuuu~ I am a being feared across the land!! I am not fluffy!!) I cried.

“Not right now you're not!” Luna cheered.

(Wait, you can understand me?) I asked of the mare.

“Wolfish isn't all that hard to understand. Why don't you just change back?” She asked as she nursed her cup of coffee.

(I mean I could… but I also don't want to disappoint Flan.)

“She does need to be sent home, and I doubt you can do so in your current form.” Damn. She had a point…

(Well… they don't have to go now…)

“Young miss I ask that you refrain from harming any and all ceramics within the household!” Walter was rushing about, Ammy having one upped him and the bone once again within her jaws.

“Are you certain?” Moonpie asked with a smirk.

Ammy rolls her eyes in response to all this as I swear Flandre was hugging me tighter.

(You know what… I ain't even mad. Let her keep that bone… and uh… Flaaan...you’re crushing… me…)

She whines before losing her hold. However, she loosens it too much giving me a chance to slip out of her arms. Ammy was wagging her tail before starting to chew on the bone again… least it wasn't even scratched under her teeth.

“Ammy, you have Holy Bones.” Flandre says after I had escaped her grasp and she pouted a bit at me.

Ammy continues chewing. “Those break. This doesn’t.” She argues.

(Probably because this was empowered by literal Darkness itself.) I groaned as I looked upon the bone. I gave a quick wheeze, my ribs finally deciding to let go of my digestive track.

I shook off my fur and started to go vertical. Though, my fur was still incredibly fluffy… I managed a mostly full reversion.

“And man does it feel good to speak English again!”

“Wait, wait, wait, what did you say?” Ammy does a double take.

With a deadpanned gaze, I pulled out the Elemental Orb of Darkness.

“You see this ball of dark purple in my hand? It was powering an undead dragon. It's bones are saturated in it's magic. That bone… is empowered by Darkness itself.”

Ammy was silent before she dropped the bone and scoots away. “Yeah… I rather not evoke Eclipse me by accident anytime soon…” She says with a hint of fear in her body language.

“Do I even want to know?” I ask, now cleaning the bone. “Scratch that, I now need to know.”

“Well, its more a theory. But basically, if Chibistura could become corrupt then so can I.” She says while also rolling her eyes.”And basically become a red and black OC… granted, it was a Mirror image, literally, that was corrupt but still.”

“And you have no way to stop this from happening? Granted it ever does happen.” I began to ponder, my mind formulating formulae to formula for formulaic- I snapped my fingers in epiphany.

“Why not LEARN the darker side to your powers? Make it so should you ever lose yourself, there will always be that bit of you that understands what it is that's happening so you could break out of it.”

“I am little more worried of the effect around me… the sun would be in a total Eclipse. That might upset the balance too much.” She says with a concerned whine.

I shuddered at the thought… flowers wilting… tides becoming tsunamis… a world gone mad really.

“Yeah… don’t want that happening,” I thusly held my bone and pointed it at her nostril. “Smell before you bite next time, it may just keep the world from dying.”

“Lesson noted…” She says with a small nod, scratching her ear after it was said.

Appeased and actually rather apologetic, I began to reach into my inventory, pulling out both a massive Ursa bone… and Flandre… nibbling at my wrist again.

“I can explain.” I began to say. “...or maybe I can't.”

“No, no you can’t?” She replies with a question, really confused at this.

I looked upon the vampire nomming on my wrist… idly waving my arm at Ammy.

“I uh… guess these belong to you… hopefully this bone is uh… just as tough…”

“Thank you.” Ammy says, eyeing the little loli.

Of course, getting the ball of adorable off my arm was another thing entirely. So, I went about my business, acting like it wasn't even a problem.

...Not that it was.

“Here, I also promised earlier payment for your aid in the Badlands.” I said as I went to toss Ammy a bag of meat. “Forty four pounds of time-frozen and eternally preserved Ursa Major meat… and as an added bonus,”

I took Ragnarok in my left hand, careful not to touch Flan who was on my right, and presented the holy blade to the wolf pup.

“Ragnarok, because I hate demons as much as the next person and you seem to run into them a lot more than I do.”

“...That looks awesome and all, but I’ll be the judge of it's usefulness. She ignores the bag of meat presented to her and was focused entirely on the new blade before her.

“A demon king went out of his way to make sure that this blade was locked and sealed so as to ensure his own safety. Trust me, it's useful.” I stated with a smile and crossed arms.

She thinks on it. “Lay it on my back.” Ammy requests me.

With all the care in the world, I gently laid the possible bane of my existence onto the tiny frame that was Amaterasu’s back. Surprisingly, like a magnet to a stainless steel refrigerator, the large weapon sticks to her back.

“Okay… I’mma back away slowly now…” Both arms raised, I began to step back and away.

She nods at that before seeming to concentrate, the sword vibrating violently all of the sudden while releasing a faint light. Flandre starts to back away, the red sun floating off her back dimming a bit as she hides behind me. At this point the sword had started to hum.

Now scared for my life I began to back away into a crouch, casting every defensive spell in my arsenal, as well as several Heal over Times.

Luna wasn't at all deterred and decided to sit back and watch the fireworks, Trixie took the time to gather her belongings as well as the still sleeping Oracle and calmly left the building… and the Changelings…

“We've got you covered handsome.” One of the Badlands survivors stated as she lead the group in forming a massive translucent magical shell.

“I'm naming you Belladonna, and thank you…”

The pearl at the hilt slowly began to catch fire as the white light grew to uncomfortable levels of intensity. The white noise it was generating was equally as uncomfortable, especially for Flandre’s sensitively sharp ears.

Windows began to crack and shatter and the massive barrier was starting to falter. “ANYTIME WOULD BE NICE PLEASE!!” I cried as one of the changelings was subsequently knocked out by the oversurge.

The recently repaired floorboards began to splinter and I could feel my ears begin to bleed…

Then, it just stopped. No dying down, or lowering of the volume, it just all stopped like someone hit the pause button. All that remained was the white tiny flames dancing on the now levitating blade.

And Ammy looking more dazed than the currently passed out Flandre, the blonde holding her bleeding ears.
“Is it over?” I asked, quivering in fear behind my shield. “Belladonna? Is everyone still alive?”

“I’d say so, handsome.” The changeling managed to wheeze out through tired pants.

“Flan? You okay?” Poor girl was shivering, her hands on her ears and soaked in blood.

All I did get in response was just a pain filled whine. Lowering my guard, I took the child in my arms, idly running my hand over her head while wiping away the blood.

“Ammy? You okay over there?”

“As well as I can be… First time converting a weapon like that.” Ammy says with a small whine. “And this one was resisting me pretty well…”

That certainly piqued my interests. “Resist how? I mean yeah, it’s supposedly a pretty volatile weapon…”

“Its essence wasn’t recognising mine. If I was more versed in this, it wouldn’t have resisted as much.” Ammy says, shaking herself from her light weariness.

Still cradling the child, I made my way to the shining blade. Something in me cried out to run away in fear. “So what exactly did you do…?”

“I more or less poured my own essence into and made it a Divine Instrument like the rest of my arsenal.” The white wolf explained simply.

“Why was it so loud?” One of us could have, oh I don’t know, died!?”

This just makes her blink at them. “It was loud?” She asks before looking around at the chaos. “Oh…”

I rolled my eyes, surveying the piles of broken glass that litterred the room. “Veral! Hazardous material!” With a quickness, the mog ghost swept through the room and picked up the shattered glass and whittled down the splintered wood.

Once finished, she tapped my head with her axe and folded her arms. “Next time, how about going outside to charge your mystical weapons.”

“Yes sir.” She says with a nod and about two seconds later, everything started to almost magically repair itself in a flurry of cherry blossoms.

Happy with the results, Veral smirked and nodded. “I’ll let that slide, you crazy kids try not to wreck the house anymore, ‘kay?” And with that, she was off. The house repaired, the changelings no longer shocked and dazed (especially since I felt I needed to feed them), and no one coming to see what was wrong, Luna started prodding me. A look upon her face telling me I needed to address the elephant in the room.

For some reason my hold on Flan got a bit tighter…

“Azure…” Luna’s gaze had become sharper, and my mood dampening.

“Come on, I don’t have to let go now do I?”

“They have a home to go to. You understand that, yes? Miss Amaterasu, should you not rest?”
The mare argued.

The white wolf nods without a moment’s thought. “Yes. We have our own duties, what with the Demon Armies.” She says, raising a paw a bit in the air.

“Okay but… what happens if you get hurt again?” I asked with a bit of worry.

“Isn’t that why you gave her a sword specifically made for demon hunting?” Luna retorted.

“What if Flan gets hurt?”

“Are you feeling guilty?” It seemed all eye were on me by this point.

“Well… I um… lil bit…”

“Guilty for what though?” Ammy asks the both of them, tilting her head to the left side.

“This uh… isn’t the first time I hurt someone cause of my stupidity… first time someone’s survived…” I began to mull over my thoughts, reminiscing on those bygone years. “Y’see, back when I was still trying not to bite everything with a pulse, I was a very short fuse….
I was helping Luna here evacuate a mining town, long story short, I got pissed and ended up destroying the wrong building, essentially killing a family of three…

I don’t like talking about it, Luna won’t talk about it, and anyone who would has been dead for fifteen hundred years… so yeah. Just a little guilty.”

Ammy had visibly winced and gave a nod of understanding but says nothing. Flandre just whines, seemingly still healing from her busted ears and hadn’t heard anything. I nuzzled her face with my nose, getting a weak smile in response.


“I try my best to keep myself in check, even going so far as to use the Omni Systems to lock most of my biological needs… the hunting and hoarding and what have you… Hurting her the way I did… it brought up a few old wounds.”

“I see.” The wolf had little else to say, unsure if she could otherwise.

“I’d rather not see her go, but I know if she stays she might end up getting hurt far worse than a literal SUN blowing up in her face… so I’ll need your world anchor. I know I know, the other displaced call them tokens, sue me.”

“I understand, here is mine.” A few moments of silence before a small wooden Ink Pot falls to the ground with golden markings that had sparkling gold dust fall off of it and a white ribbon tied to the cork.

I marveled at it’s structure and decor, it was probably the best looking of the anchors I had thus far… “I guess it’s time to say goodbye…” I lifted the vampire in my grasp to meet her gaze. “I think it’s time for you to head home little one…”

“I believe you are forgetting something. The Diamond and The Orb?” Ammy interrupts him, lifting a paw. “She has not gotten to choose as of yet.” She points out.

I tilt my head to gaze upon her. “I don’t want to rush her! But no yeah, you’re right.” idly walking to Luna, I dropped Flan on her back and let the two sort their current confusing predicament as I fished out the Blood Orb and the Destruction Diamond. “Ammy, as a sensible… wolf pup… you think you can make this decision?”

“I’ve already made my decision, and I believe Flandre will agree with my choice.” Her eyes moved to the chosen object. “The Diamond. The Orb may be powerful, but Flandre despises going Feral or anywhere near the sort.”

Nodding in agreement, I placed the Diamond at her feet as I put away the Orb. “Yeah… blood frenzies aren’t fun… using the Diamond is as easy as just getting a sense of what it is. If you need or want to contact me, just flick it.”

“HELP ME! I AM NOT A MOUNT!!” I heard Moonpie cry as she bounded along the house.

“Maybe that was a bad idea… can’t argue with how cute that is though.”

Flandre looked like she was having fun though, holding onto Luna with a giggle. Seeing that happy scene… watching them like that... it gave me a rather strange case of the hiccups and it only got worse when something got caught in my eye. I felt a small weight place itself onto my shoulder, feeling incredibly soft fur against my neck.

*Snif* “Not many people… have the guts to take me from behind ya know.” *Snif* I rubbed my eyes, cleaning out the debris that had bugged me as I steadied my breath. “Thank you…”

Not three seconds later, and I felt four pairs of arms embrace me from different angles. “Don’t cry…” I hear Flan’s voice. I knelt down and did my best to wrap around the several bodies now on top of me, either with wings or arms.

“I’m not crying…*snif* I’m not…” This was a lie… at least one head of hair was drenched by my silent wailing.

“You so totally are.” I think that was the angry one.

“Hah… please…*snif* I just got something stuck in my eye…” I began to rise, feeling just a tad bit better… though not by much. “It’s time for you all to go home then.” I said in a near whisper as I picked up the bottle Ammy had left.

I placed the vial into my jaws and focused upon it’s mystical composition. Finally getting a lock on it’s point of origin, I tore a stable hole in the fabric of reality, leading right back to their home dimension.

“Bleh…” Slipping the vial out, I found that some of the ink had spilled into my mouth. “Ach… ehc, ah’m gunna hurl…”

“What the hell did you expect, drinking Divine Ink like that?!” Ammy yells out, sounding very amused but equally confused.

Holding back a bit of rising bile, I instead let loose a quick plume of fire to hopefully clean my mouth of the ink. “Uch… I din’t expect it to spill! Note to self, find better way to open rifts.”

The clones just giggled at me. Shaking off my chills, I took a peek through the rift. Seemed the ink threw off my groove as I looked upon a bustling city filled with absolutely gorgeous men and women. Some had shining gemstones upon their foreheads, others had wide wings and the like.

“Uh… does this look like your world…?” I pawed at the rift, slowly moving the image around until I saw what looked to be Twilight’s future castle… only a lot shinier. “Hey! Quit your drooling!” I heard a voice shout.

“Hm, what, ho!?” I looked down at a slightly drenched and annoyed clone as I wiped my mouth of the excess saliva. “So… did I get it right?”

“Allow me to see...Yes, this is our world.” Amaterasu comfrims.

“Oh good… what with all the incredibly enticing women around, I thought I may have slipped up.”

A hoof promptly fell upon my head. “No nasty thoughts.” Luna chided. “Though their men do look rather attractive…” She added.

I bopped her head playfully as I turned to look at Ammy, Flan, and the clones. “Um...any last words?”

Ammy and Flandre looked at each other before Flandre spoke. “I’m going to miss you Onii-chan!’ She says. As she says this, one of the clones seemed to be… thinking.

“You won’t miss me as much as I’ll miss you Nee-chan. Keep the clothes, yellow is definitely your color.” I ruffled Flandre’s head as I went in for a hug. “Come on, who’s next?”

“Me~!” Joy says and in less of a second flies into my arms.

Quickly and greedily, I nuzzled the bundle of happiness in abject glee. “Alright tough stuff, leave some for everyone else.” I said as I ruffled her head.

She just giggles while she flies out of my arms and the lazy one just sticks out a fist. “See ay later…” She says with a yawn. I bumped her fist as she went on her way.

“Awww, your not bleeding anymore~” Feral says but still gives me a hug.

“Maybe next time my little firecracker.”

Anger does not move from her spot, the one seeming to be thinking about something.

“Something on your mind Fury?” I asked the currently calm ball of rage.

“Yes.” She says bluntly, crossing her arms.
“Well, spit it out, the suspense is killing me.” I say with a smile and tilted head.

“Question: How much trouble happens around here?” She asks, somewhat out of nowhere.

“Too… much. Why do you ask?”

A silence took over the place very quickly while all eyes were on her and only Feral seemed to see where this was going, though Luna and Ammy weren’t that far behind. No one spoke up though and eventually she sucks in a breath. “I want to stay.” She grumbles, but in a tone loud enough for us to hear.

“Done.” The entire room was rocked by a rather loud “WHAT!?”

“Owuuuu… not so loud…” Luna of course was the first to really put her thoughts into words.

“...and we can put her in that really nice children’s room upstairs and we’ll have so much fun together and I can finally go out hunting again and…”

She just sort of frollicked along the room… oblivious to the thousand yard stares.

“Riiiight… any objections?”

“Aww, but we won’t get to hang out anymore!” Joy says with a loud whine.

Anger just smirks. “Good, you piss me off.” She then sshovs her away while Lazy just gives a ‘I don’t care’ shrug. Feral seemed much the same.

“So how do we stop you from disappearing?” I ask while looking at Flan.

“Exactly what I was going to ask.” Ammy says with a somewhat cold tone in a act of seriousness.

I looked about the room, hoping for an idea at least. “Okay… she’s technically a living spell… the problem here is isolating the the gradient that dictat-”

“How about something everyone can understand.” Moonpie stated as she put a hoof over my mouth.

“I just have to cut her off from the spell trigger and anchor her to a different power source. Maybe even myseeeeelf… hold that thought.”

I started poking at the more fleshy bits of my mouth, much to the confusion and fascination of the crowd before me. Slicing along a vein, I began to pool a bit of blood along my front teeth, a small fire heating the solidifying bubble. “Mmph, qik, I nee’ blo’”

“What?” Feral says, looking very hungry all of the sudden.

“Hr blu’!! End a str’ uh hr her!” I pointed first to Anger, then Flan. “Mph.” I scraped along Anger’s cheek and pulled a strand of hair from Flandre, getting to work I infused the bubble with blood and let out a small plume of fire. I thusly used the strand of hair and began to wrap it around the finished bubble.

With quick hands, I had a very brilliant ear piercing. “Done, here, put this on.”

Anger looks at it, before a hand went to her ear in discomfort. “Those irritate ears, don’t they?” She says with a small grimace.

I began to ponder this ponder of ponders… “I could make it a hairpin?” I offered with a bit of curiosity.

She nods shortly afterwards, her hand leaving her ear. “That’ll work.” Rage says as she crosses her arms.

Folding the loose and hardened hair, I began to mold a small loop so as to give it more of a pendant like shape. “Now the hard part…” I reached back and pulled out my “Special Coin” pouch and began rifling through it. “Dragon… or Z-token…” Finally deciding upon the tokens, I dropped four into my mouth as smoke began to billow from said mouth.

After several seconds of mouth melting and chewing, I began to filter the molten gold through my teeth, thinning it and shaping it as I slipped the pendant through one end before completing the loop.

“Done…*wheeze*...” I presented the completed piece, hopeful it was up to standard.

“Thank you.” The clone says as she grabs it and then with a sooth motion, she clips it into her hair.

Then, yet another bright light blinds us all. This time, a deep crimson red.

PreviousChapters Next