• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 4,518 Views, 67 Comments

The Equestrian Omni-Knight - Azure5555



Artix Entertainment fueled Displaced story line of a young man thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, only to be imprisoned for wanting to overthrow it's oppressive regime.

  • ...
19
 67
 4,518

PreviousChapters Next
Lenny Bruce Is Not Afraid

'Oh sweet sweet centuries old bed which I should probably switch out, don't ever leave me.'

"Mas..." 'The heck was that?'

"Mas......r" 'Kay...probably dreaming. Again...'

"Mas..r!" 'Ugh.....' "Veral! Five more minutes!!" I yell in protest.

"Master!!"
"Master!!"

"Gah! Schadanfreude!" The outburst knocked me from the comfort of my bed and onto the fragile floor.

There was I, sittin' in my floorboards. My student and one of my many yet to be recovered pets by her side.

"You two look rather frightened. What's wrong?"

"There isn't time, everypony is already at the library." Said Twilight, fear in her calm voice.

"Veral tidy up, Twi beam us out. Now!"

-Golden Oaks Library-

The living room had been cleared, several documents lay scattered about the lobby surrounding a map strewn across the round table.

"...hasn't gotten far, what little time- oh thank the Creator you're both finally here," Said Princess Cadence.

Within the room sat the other five elements of harmony, Spike, Angel, and Bon Bon and Lyra. 'But no Shining Armor?' Before I could conclude my thought Cadence had continued:

"Dragonstone has seen fit to send it's princess here and we'll soon be joined by a Griffon emissary as well. The ideal is to hope he is stopped before reaching Ponyville, but until that news comes we need to be prepared for full scale war.

Any questions?"

"Yeah I've got one. The fuck are you on about?" I ask just a little perturbed.

"His name is Akriloth and he has made an enemy of all Equestria." Said Cadence.

'Oh. OH! Oooooohhhhh shit.' "Akriloth the mighty? Akriloth the king of all that is fire dragon? Akriloth the- no never mind. All hooves on deck!!! Rarity, Applejack, lead a team of architects and carpenters and reinforce every building with as much steel as possible! Now!!"

The two nod and are out the door quick. I resume my plans.

"Rainbow, Pinkie we need traps set up within a twenty kilometer radius around the town. Get the weather team and any up and coming pranksters as aid!"

Pinkie pulled the pegasus into a dimensional hop out of the building.

"Fluttershy, take Angel and herd the animals underground. Assume that topside is no longer safe."

The two run out the door with purpose.

"Cadence, how much time do we have?"

"You couldn't ask that beforehoof?"

"No I couldn't the town needs to work fast, Akriloth is no laughing matter."

"How do you know so much about Akriloth despite this being the first mention?" Asked Bon Bon.

"Because this isn't the first time I've heard the name. Oh God the rest of Equestria doesn't know...So I have a theory-" "Don't say dancing demon." Said Spike.

"Spike you know this theory, so does Twilight, Shining and Cadence, but nopony else apparently..." I give a glare to Cadence. "My theory goes as such: This world, right here, is converging, has converged, or is being OVER WRITTEN by a world similar to it. More big bads keep showing up FROM said world. The dracolich was a slap in the face but the wraith! oh...oh the wraith...that just confirmed it! I know a lot about that world and what it brings and if these monsters keep showing up it'll be the end of the world as we know it..."

"How do we stop it?" Asked Lyra

"I don't know, I need my sword back to even BEGIN studying the effects."

"How do we beat Akriloth then?" Asked Spike

"A blade made from remnants of a powerful scythe: The Frozen Claymore. But I have no idea if the scythe exists here."

"I think I may know," Chimed Bon Bon. The hunter's guild had a wide variety of adventurers and tomb raiders in it's rank. I know a mare who MAY know the whereabouts of a frost wyvern who MAY just have the weapon you're looking for. I'll come back once I have more info."

Bon and Lyra started to leave but I motioned her back.

"The fact that this wyvern even exists further cements my theory. We'll need to keep in touch, grab an pull," I present my amulet as she places her hoof on it and pulls. A similar necklace seperates itself, but in the form of a wrapped piece of candy.

"Flick it and it'll activate. Be safe." And with that the mares were gone, out the door and into the air.

"What do we do then?" Asked Twilight.

"WE, make our way to the archives. Cadence, where's Shining?"

"Canterlot, Celestia called us back, Shining to start training the royal infantry for the eventual attack and me for safety."

"So how are you here and not under lock and key?"

"Come on, you know that song and dance. Quick teleport into the courtyard, scare a guard into chasing me, let them run me out. Easy."

"Wouldn't be so easy if you didn't have those leathers giving you a heavily scarred face and a bright white eye. Well, take Spike and start training the ponies here. Everyone good? Break!"

-Town Hall-

Ponies had been running frantically too and fro, life insurance, property insurance, money orders, paperwork flooded the building. In the middle of the chaos was Mayor Mare, hard at work making sure the files made their way through all the proper channels.

We walked to the desk and rang the bell, Mayor Mare not once looking up.

"I'm a very busy mare, if your grievance is in no way dragon related then I must ask you to leave."

"We need access to the archives."

Her head shot up like a silver bullet. Her eyes pinpricks, it would have been comical if the situation weren't so dire.

"I...come with me."

It felt as if the crowd parted before us mindlessly. Mayor lead us to a book case. Upon the spine of a black book in gold lettering read:

"YE NOT GUILTY"

"Miss Sparkle, consider this your official welcome to Ponyville." Upon pressing the book, the shelves opened to reveal a staircase leading down.

PreviousChapters Next