• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 4,527 Views, 67 Comments

The Equestrian Omni-Knight - Azure5555



Artix Entertainment fueled Displaced story line of a young man thrust into a world of turmoil and strife, only to be imprisoned for wanting to overthrow it's oppressive regime.

  • ...
19
 67
 4,527

PreviousChapters Next
A Vampire and Her Wolf Walk Into a Desert Pt3: She's Four of a Kind

-The Shadowfire: Shining Armor-

“This place is… a lot bigger than I thought.”

I found my way through several twists and turns, ultimately finding myself in a massive arena shaped cavern.

The holed walls had been littered with the rotting carapaces of normal colored Changelings. The smell was something else…

Reserving my pity and giving a prayer for the fallen, I made my way forward to a set of massive steel doors flanked by a set of burning red orbs.

I raised a shield and took out three of my blades as I slowly trot forward. A massive ear splitting screech caught me off guard as thirty fire bug changelings began to crawl along the walls.

They had no respect for their fallen…

The heads of corpses had shattered and splintered under the weight and force of the fire bugs. The dead were tossed about, discarded without any forethought as if their lives meant nothing.

“You all sicken me...you sicken me SO MUCH!” I vaulted upon a group of three, pinkish magic burst upon impact as I began to spin my blades like a discus.

The bugs began to frenzy as their numbers dwindled, either by beheadings or from losing their torsos. So ingrained in my rage, I failed to notice the steel doors had opened.

A massive behemoth of crimson and bronze stood in a bipedal stance. In one “hand” it hefted a terrifying axe the same color as its armor adorned with a demon head motif.

It parted its “feet” and prepared to charge. Dispelling my shield, I took the remaining eight fire bugs and tossed them all at the armor.

It barreled through as if running through paper. It was but two feet away before it jumped into the air and it's axe held high. I dodged under it's descent only to be blown away by the impact it's feet caused.

“Enough of this!” I didn't care how taxing it was on my heart, I needed to save Cadence! The monstrosity before started picking up on my growing pool of mana and went in for a charge.

I had popped in and out of existence for a split second, the volatile magic singeing it's armor.

Levitating myself and all fifty of my blades, I began to soar past and around the armored foe. Slicing off it's hands, its feet, and impaling thirty blades into it's shoulders, fifteen for each joint.

Toppled and motionless, I finished the deed by slicing off it's helm as I walked past it's lifeless body.

“I'm almost there Cady, wait for me…” I looked past the iron doors and found nothing but a brick wall and several chains. ‘That can't be right...Ahz said the compass would-’

“Shining…” A tired and hoarse voice called to me through a series of coughs. I… I froze. I started to fumble with the compass… its needle pointing back to the fallen armor.

“No.” I turned around and there she was… “No… please no…”

“He-hey… you dork…” Through ragged coughs she called to me… I ran to her side as fast as I could, stumbling from fatigue and confusion.

She was… still as beautiful as the day we met. Even with a bleeding wound going down her cheek she was still the most beautiful mare in the world.

“What's a matter… tough guy? Never seen a girl in a suit of armor before?”


“Should he really be left to go alone?” Luna asked. “What if he hurts himself?”

“I get his horn if he dies!” The sharp eyed clone yells out… I get the feeling she wasn’t joking.

“No one gets any of his corpse if he dies, he needs to be buried with dignity… I will however loot the grave next to his…”

Luna and Ammy thusly gave me this really disappointed glare.

“I'm kidding jeez... now then, somebody pick a hole and that's the one we follow until we hit the throne room.”

Ammy jumps from Luna’s back and sniffs each hole entrance. “Dead end… Lots of death… Nothing… Nothing… Nothing… Iron… the f-brothel, that's a brothel!” Her nose scrunches up and she sneezes.

“Woah... I guess even goddesses need to get their rocks off. Alright folks we're going that way!”

“What, why?!” Ammy says, but I already was going.

“I'm sorry, did you not want to go? Too bad we're going… there might be survivors who need us.” Putting away my frozen pistols, I lit an orb of light and began my descent.

The lazy Flan had float over to me. “Watch the others… they have a “kill first, laugh about it later” kinda thing.” She warns Luna and then me as she passes by.

“Good to know, Supremacy!” A small shockwave burst through the cave. “That should hopefully keep them from killing anything without my say so… that is so long as I'm the oldest vampire in the room…”

“And how old are you?” She questions me with a raised eyebrow.

“Fifteen hundred twenty two. Why, too young?”

“Nah, you're older by twenty seven years.” She says, closing her eyes.

“Oh thank God… and here I thought I'd have to put garlic on their necks.”

She just shrugs, glancing at the now asleep Flandre. The real one, that is.

“So… this a regular occurrence for her-uh you… uh… you know what I mean.”

“Nope. Not at all.” She answers casually. “In fact, this is her first injury. To this extent, I mean.”

She floats away as I stopped dead in my tracks, my hand going over my mouth. “Oh ear lord… I did that to her… she must hate me…”

“I definitely would.” the impatient clone says, stomping passed me.

“She’s most likely trying to repress it… Hatred is not a good mix for us.” The other, more childish clone says as she skips a bit.

I huffed, feeling a rather intense weight within me. I resumed my walk, my nose alerting me to a sudden shift in magic. It wasn’t like the current Flame Bug Changelings… it was more welcoming, softer and kinder. “Hopefully a changeling brothel isn’t all too different from a regular brothel… otherwise this is gonna be really awkward.”

“I’d rather not be here, especially with a child!” Ammy says, sneezing. “Luna, I need to borrow your tail or mane, I can’t stand the smell!” Ammy says, attempting said nose coverage.

“I don't see how trying to cover your nose with my scent will help you in any way miss Amaterasu…” Luna whimpered in embarrassment.

“...Dammit, this version doesn’t have pocket dimensions in her hair!” The wolf up whines, ears splayed.

“Did you notice the lack of horn?” I say as I crept up to a steel door.

“Why would I even need pocket dimensions? I can carry everything just fine…” She says as she taps at her extendable polearm.

“I don’t know, I haven’t asked her.” Ammy says with a shrug.

“Come on already!” A Flandre roars that them, making Ammy jump a bit.

Holding up my hand in a curled fist, I rear up and side kick the door, knocking the thick mound of metal onto the floor of a… a really very lavish and dark pink room.

Several excited squeals and gasps echoed out into the hallway, as we were all ushered in by...well what I can only assume to be pony Can-Can dancers. Their coats and manes were all of various colors, but their black corsets, fishnets, and ballroom skirts we're all very uniform.

“It's been soooo long since we've had proper guests!”

The clones just stayed silent, though the two more aggressive ones made it clear for the “dancers” to keep their distance. Ammy… was tieing some cloth around her nose.

“Riiiight. You can cut the act, I know, and she knows you aren't actually ponies.” I say as I gestured to Ammy. “How aren't you crazy like the others?”

To ensure that my current captor wouldn't beat around the bush, I used the age ol’ vampiric mind control to... persuade them.

“Your bidding Master…” The other dancers looked on in shock as the pony before me was bathed in green fire, revealing a pale black changeling. The poor thing was riddled with holes and had very dull eyes.

“...Meh, still a better sight than the Spider Queen… I really hope she doesn’t show up back at home…” Ammy muses with slow blink.

“I'm pretty she they're dying Ammy, what about the rest of you? Hungry?” I licked my lips, letting out a bit of the wolf as I look at the others. “I can fill each and everyone of you in an instant.”

They stare at me… fear in their eyes… one of them was rather excited though.

I opened my mouth, as did the other Changelings, a pink stream of energy began to float through the air.

“Aw come on, I wanna taste it!” The more feral clone says as the childish and lazy clones restrain her after she floated to the mist.

Once the dying bugs in the room had enough, I balled a little in my hands and propped it into the feral clone’s mouth.

“I need a bed, think one of you can help me?” I ask the now reverted Changelings.

“Here sir, may it be to your liking…” A drone said in a near whisper.

The bed was heart shaped, how am I not surprised, covered with red satin throw pillows and a pink thermal blanket.

Some soft noises from a lute, a quick flash of light, and a puff of cherry petals revealed Ammy using her powers, slowly reversing any age worn wear and tear from the bed, blanket and pillows as well as the room itself.

“Thanks Ammy! Hope you don't mind me taking Flan to bed.”

“Please do, she needs the rest.” Ammy says, not looking at him still restoring the damages.

Luna coughed into her hoof twice, as she masked the word 'phrasing’.

I unclipped the shield from my chest and gently caught Flan, doing a lot of careful maneuvering I managed to get her cradled into my arms.

Her skin had... mostly regrown. The sports wear that remained of the clothing that wasn't incinerated had various holes that gave a very poor impression of it's current structural integrity.

Her missing leg had begun to form into a stump, as well as her arm, and her breathing hadn't been as heavy as before.

Now… about those side effects… patches of golden fur had sprout around her more… exposed areas… and a small amount of scales colored to her skin tone had layered over her cheeks. Though it was just her cheeks.

I gently laid her in the bed, propping her head with one of the pillows. Her face was almost completely healed it looked like, barely a burnt hair on her head now. One of the Clones, the lazy one, sits on the side of the bed. Meanwhile, Ammy leaps up and curls up against the orignal Flandre.

“Omni-Systems, play audio track: Aria of the Soul Music Box,”

The room was filled with the haunting echo of a very sad but beautiful tune.

“Wish I had clothes to give her…”

“You're telling me the walking armory doesn't carry an extra set of clothing?” Luna asked me as she propped her head next to Flan’s, her eyes looking at me with curiosity and suspicion.

“Oh sure like I could just say, “Omni-Systems, give me something suitable for a young woman under the age of fifteen, but above the age of seven” and it would just give me a-”

[Scanning... Suitable clothing found]

Popping in from the ether was my Lumenomancer robe, only it had begun to reshape itself to Flandre’s size and style. It looked exactly like her original dress, cap included, only colored white and gold.

“Convenient.” Ammy says, snorting a bit. “I was going to restore everything after she fully healed… if I can figure out how to bypass the interference…” She then lifts her head.

“What interference?” I ask with rabid curiosity.

“After Blight, a Plague Demon in my world that took over Minorsia- er, the Minotaur kingdom equivalent to our world- stabbed both me and Flandre, the Celestial Brush has been experiencing difficulties.” She huffs through her nose, looking very annoyed. “So much so that we can’t affect each other, and its on and off for others. Curse, I’m guessing.”

I began to tap my chin with my index finger. “Magical or soul based? The curse I mean.” I started to fit the garment in my hands on to the sleeping Flan, trying not to get my fingers caught in any awkward positions.

“The Curse from demons effects anything not inherently dark or demonic. Normal people are petrified. Gods like me, at this state, can be slain.” Ammy says, her tail flicking. “Soul, Magic, Chi anything and everything.”

“What happens if something inherently dark or demonic attempted to undo or at least alleviate what was done?” I finally managed to put Flan’s new duds on, though it still felt really really awkward doing so.

“Dark, I’m not too sure, but theoretically Demonic magic would work like a charm. That is IF you can overpower Blight’s influence.” Ammy says after a few seconds. “And you know you could've asked Luna to dress her, right?”

A shutter flash clicked in the room, Luna was now waving off a Polaroid. “And miss the chance at framing something adorably awkward?” She said through a giggle.

“How many of those did you take…” I asked with worry.

“Too many, and yet it still wasn't enough.”

“...There's no internet here, is there?” Ammy says, stiff and throwing a small glare at Luna.

“Internet? Azure, did you ever find out how to make internet?” Luna asked me, oblivious to the divine being now giving ME a death glare.

“Let me check,” Pulling out the Ultra Omni Blade, I shoved it blade first into the ground, slicing through the rather nice carpeting of the room. I tapped the hilt and the Windows Vista loading screen greeted me with the utmost disdain. “Stupid Windows operating system…”

The screen finally switched to a rather lewd picture of Alice Margatroid. “Gah! Pay no mind to that!” Immediately, I did a rather ungraceful turn and spin, so no one was facing the screen but me.

“Okay...nope. No Internet here folks, but I've got Melty Blood if anyone's interested? Arcade fighters not your thing? Just me? Ah fine…” I shut off my “computer” and threw my sword back into its hammer space.

“I swear to the stars if you look up… you know who, I’m going to bite you you where the sun doesn't shine. Hard.” Ammy says, though sounding rather tired.

“With what net!? I'm dead in the water here!” I throw my hands up and shout. “Now about lifting that curse? You said the same type of magic would work in theory? How strong was the enchanter?”

“Its entirely dependent on the caster, but Blight is a particularly High Leveled General Demon.” She says with a small tilt of her head. “So, above Celestia and Luna levels. Since he beat the former into a mountain.”

“That's an achievement?” Luna asked.

“Wow, way to stab your sister in the back Moonpie.”

“You mean like she did you?” She smirked in retort.

“Trust me, Blight is one of the lower ranked Demon Generals.” She shudders a bit. “The Twin Devils would squash him like a bug. I dread the day when Ninetails, Orochi and finally Yami make their appearance.”

“Uh… Orochi? As in the snake god?” I ask.

“Uh, not my Orochi. A eight headed serpent demon that can kill gods.” She says with a small ‘ruuuuph’ noise. “Each head uses a different element, Water, Fire, Earth, Lighting, Wind, Poison Darkness and Light.”

I nod my head and gave an ah.

“Doesn’t help that only Holy items, weapons and magic hurt demons. Nothing else works.” She says with a grumble.

“Hmm… lemme see…” I began to concentrate… the room temperature inching higher and higher. “Now if I do this right…”

“What are you doing Azure?” Ammy questions.

Orange flame began to form upon my palms only for it to take on a crimson glow, the room temperature slowly going back to normal.

“Hah! Suck it Kyo Kusanagi!!” But, as if the SNK gods themselves had looked down upon me, the glowing balls of fire imploded, knocking me back into a wall.

“Who put these stars in the room…” The room was spinning… or maybe I was spinning…

“...What’s going on?” We heard a mumble, the explosion waking little Flandre from her nap. The blonde was using her good hand to rub her eyes, the burnt one… completely healed and functional. Furthermore, instead of stopping at stumps, her missing limbs were slowly inching themselves back into shape.

“Hang on… lemme check for brain damageamageamageamage..….” I shook my head much like a dog would.

“Azure, you okay?” Flandre asks, moving to the edge of the bed and looking down.

I stole a look into her eyes, taking note of the sincerity of her words. “I'm good… just using magic I have no actual right using… Gaaaahhhhh…….Okay, Ammy, I’mma see if I can fix you now.”

I hopped back onto my feet with a quick vault, taking note that the changelings and Luna had propped themselves onto a couch. Luna was also munching on popcorn.

“Good, this curse has been making me feel like Link with the Ghoul Rats…” Ammy says, gruffing some.

“Omni-Systems, gimme something that'll amplify my darkness type magic,”

[Object Found]

“Wait what object?” A digital construct began to materialize before me. It took on the shape of an egg, several brass and tin gears circling it until the egg began to take on a golden hue.

[Avatar of Time now available]

“Never mind…” I say as I start turning a few gears, undoing the various puzzle locks on the egg.

“Is that an egg!?” I heard Luna call over.

“No… Erg…” I started to work a crank that popped out as the egg began to unravel. “It’s a very VERY powerful armor… that my lucky ass got to beta-test…..aaaalllllmoooooooossssssss…..”

The egg finally cracked, a mass of golden metal began to slam onto various parts of my body, a golden light began to overtake me until everything that wasn’t metal from the armor began to shine as if it was made of absolute light.

“Is that suppose to be a Digi-egg?” Ammy says with tilt of her head.

“No,” My voice began to echo, as if being filtered through a sea of aether. “Wow, is that MY voice? Wait, no… off topic… it’s an armor… I never expected it to look like an egg though…” The egg, had, for the most part, become a part of the armor I now wore. “Now… we can do this one of two ways… that is if I remember these skills correctly,”


I began to float, trying to get an actual feel for an armor I never had. “I can screw with time, rewinding your clock to a point where you didn’t get cursed, although that does have its consequences,” I began to form several balls of light, twirling each in the air as they followed my every mental command. “Or I can switch my own timeline, using the Evil elemental energies to remove the curse that way.”

“...I am so glad that it wasn’t the Twins that cursed anyone. Otherwise, I shudder what they could do since they are masters in time manipulation.” She says, shaking her head a bit with a wolfish smile.

“So what will it be?” I asked, removing a spinning hourglass from my shoulder. “Shall I rewind the clock? Or would you rather bear through the pain of having a curse ripped out of you?”

“We can bare the pain.” Ammy says, getting a nod from Flandre.

I gave a firm nod and began to focus upon… something. “Everyone should stand back, I’ve never actually done this before…” There was a spark. A bright point in my vision that began to grow until it engulfed my sight. No sooner had the light grown however, did it’s shine diminish.



I had thought maybe I fumbled… but my sight was still gone, surrounded by an endless void of nothing.

Then like a sort of clap, I began hearing a sort of haunting chant, a sort of chorus in the distance. Letters in Japanese writing highlighted in sickly green flashed before me as I felt like I was being… examined. By something, I knew not, but I did know that it was not happy with my intrusion.

I felt my body begin to convulse uncontrollably… but there was no pain, no sense of unease. Instead, familiarity, like a piece of me that had long since left had come back to once again roost in the comfort of it’s home.

My eyesight was restored and the chanting faded whilst some...thing...was giving off frustration, but submission...I looked upon the others only to find fear written upon...most faces in the room.

“You all seem so worried. Is something the matter?” I asked with a heavy tone. Holding the writhing...something...in my hand. “Let's be rid of this then.” My mouth...unhinged itself... several popping and cracking sounds filling the room with disgust. With a swift chomp, the thing was now dead, devoured by a greater being.

I looked upon Ammy and Flan, both looking worse for wear.

The Former was shaking, from pain or fear I couldn't tell, but was looking wide eyed at me. Flandre however was once more passed out, possibly still too exhausted to keep awake after the ‘cleansing’.

“What? Is there something on my-” I finally took a good look at my hands...and then the rest of my body. What once was gold was now a blackened crimson, what once was a feather like body of light was now a heavily condensed body of darkness.

“Hm. Moonpie? Thoughts.” I asked Luna, who was now covered in several empty boxes of popcorn and who had been the only one still on the couch, the Changelings quivering behind it.

“Black is not at all your color!” She exclaimed.

“Hm. Too true.” I felt the darkness that held my body together shift, making me convulse as my timeline realigned itself. My body returned to it's golden state...only for the light to fade away, folding back into the metal of the egg.

I was promptly dropped butt first upon the floor. The Chrono Egg dropped after me, landing neatly on my legs. “You uh...you okay Ammy?”

“Y-you feeling alright down there?” Ammy attempts to joke to lighten the mood for her further.

“Oh...you know, like I was thrown into a molecular blender...not the worst thing in the world.” I gave a tired smile, my breathing just a tad bit heavier.

“Good, now if you'll excuse me…” A few seconds passed of nothing…

Then Ammy’s face met the bed in less than a second, not a single sound besides some soft breathing coming from her.

“Hm, must’ah hurt a lot.” The lazy clone says, not bothered by this at all.

“You saw what happened...what happened?” I ask kinda groggily.

“Lots of yelling, lots of screaming, lots of green and black stuff being torn out.” She says shortly, not giving much in detail.

“Sounds like my Saturday night…”

“I don’t want to know.” Every single clone says at the same time in a deadpanned tone.

“...Okay maybe a little?” The feral says, but seemed a little iffy.

“Some other time...and only if you can get me drunk enough…” I shivered, a cold wave going down my spine. “That was a helluva a night…”

Breathing in the sense of calm, I pulled out my communications pendant and began to focus on Shining. With a click, the gem began to ring.

Seconds passed. Minutes passed. After an almost half hour of God forsaken ringing, a single click echoed through the room…

Followed by several grunts, lots of panting, and an out of context moan.

“Uh… hel-hello?” I asked.

“Haaah… haaah… oh good, I finally got this stupid thing… to work.” A ragged female voice echoed through the pendant.

Luna gasped, fumbling through several layers of empty oily boxes. “Is that Cadenza!? Let me talk to her!”

“Huh, whuh?” Without warning Luna snatched the pendant and began to hog the line.

“Niece! Oh wondrous day! I feel as if we haven't actually gotten to know each other all that well, what with having been on the moon, the undead attack against Ponyville and being taken prisoner by my own sister!”

“Auntie… real happy to hear your voice… haaaahh… but I need to talk to Azure… this place is a fucking maze…”

“Language…” A male voice whispered in pain.

I snatched the pendant back from the incredulous mare, hoping to get back on track.

“We're in a brothel, tap the pendant three times and the pulse beacon will lead you to us. Take your time.”

“No we are not doing anything weird here.” The impatient and currently bored clone says, wondering if the two could hear her.

“That's literally the first thing anyone thinks of when you say anything to the contrary...wait who even is that?” Cadence asked.

“Clones of a girl currently sleeping.” The energtic one says. “Can I go outside? I wanna play!” She asks me, bouncing on her heels.

“I wouldn’t recommend it.” The lazier clone whispers to me.

I once again stab the U.O.B into the ground and boot up my “computer”. Once the screen gave me control, I boot up Melty Blood and magicked a 360 controller.

“...That works!” The giggy one says, reach up at it while seeming to forget she can fly.

“Go nuts.” I propped my head on the wall, watching in anticipation of the ensuing carnage.

She grabs it and plops herself on the floor and immediately starts to play it. “If you'll excuse me…” The lazier one says, stealing a pillow and resting on it while still floating through the air.

“I still want to rip something open!” The angry one says, sitting on the floor, arms cross. “This keeps up, I’m just going to poof myself!” The feral clone nodded in agreement, laying on the floor, splayed out of boredom.

“You'll get your chance later...if you really want to sink your claws into something though, I've got a giant bear arm in my inventory.” I say with uninterest.

“...It’ll give me something to do.” She and the feral say with mild interest.

I lazily got on my feet, reaching behind my back. Catching hold of the limb in question, I threw it onto the ground. It was massive and literally took up half the room…

It was just the wrist to the elbow, but man was it a lot of meat.

Instead of pouncing on it at first sight- well feral did anyway, but not anger. She just stomps over to it and starts to beat on it while Feral just examines it before giving it a experimental bite, grimacing.

I once again made my way back to my wall, eyes half closed with every muscle in my body currently screaming several expletives at my fragile brain.

I didn't get too far. “Owwwuuuuuu……” I landed face first onto the floor, my legs deciding that now was a good time to stop working. “Well, it could be wor-” A hard clang resounded through my ears, my head having been pelted by a large and wide piece of metal. “Owwwuuuuuu…….why me….”

“You've got the hardened body of a dragon... you'll haaahh you'll live.” Heavy armored hoofsteps echoed outside of the brothel entrance until the steps met the soft cushion of the carpet.

“Is that Cadence?” I ask with my face still on the floor.

Silence...and a lot of hard breathing answered my question.

“Yeah… it's me... Shining’s out cold. I see you've gotten mixed up with another outworlder.” I heard a small pomf, as well as the sound of heavy metal dropping onto the floor.

“Azure… was Cadenza always so...frighteningly injured?” I heard Luna ask. Shuffling hooves began this frantic two step of sorts.

“Thanks, that last piece was bugging me… look don't freak out, it's just a flesh wound.”

“Flesh Wound, is it bleeding~?” I heard feral say.

'Okay this I gotta see.’ I managed myself up just enough to come face to damaged eye.

It actually took a while to register what it was I was even looking at. Her right eye had lost all of it's pigment making it look like an endless fog, and an elongated scar ran from her cheek all the way up to her head, right through the eye.

“That's not cosmetic… is it.” I let my arms give way, letting my face fall back into the soft carpet.

“I think it looks pretty good, probably can't show my face in Canterlot anymore, but I can live with that.” She said as four sets of hooves shuffled around again.

“Not like you show your face in snob city anyway…” I sorta elbowed myself up and around, breathing in the stale air of “God damn Ammy was right, this place reeks!”

“Does this mean I can burn it down?” Anger Clone asks, raising a hand.

“LATER!” I shouted. That reminded me… I dropped another charge of Destruction Burst onto the ground. “Alright, everybody pack your shit, we’re leaving

“Finally!” All the clone says in unison, all four of them apparently just as sick of this place.

“Not so loud…” The original Flandre mumbles, not really waking up and just mumbling in her sleep.

“Hey! We just got here! I think we need some time to rest.” Cadence yelled in complaint.

“And I’m not the one who got herself captured.” I gave in retort. I got myself up off the ground and into a lotus position, several armor pieces clanging around my leg. “Were you wearing this?” I ask, picking up a very hot piece of crimson armor lined with gold. Surprisingly, the carpet it was on felt absolutely cool to the touch.

“Pretty!” The childish clone states out, floating over to take a closer look. And made a grab for it.

I wondered why it was the metal felt hot, but didn’t burn. Until I remembered what the set was called. “Let’s try and keep the metal away from Ammy, anything holy might react negatively to it.”

While I spoke, the clone seemed to be trying to put the armor on… and failing cutely. In fact, she did it so poorly it seemed she got herself stuck, the armor over and covering her head and getting her arms stuck. “Whoops!” She giggles.

I waved her over, a smile creeping its way onto my face. Stumbling, she walks over to me, barely able to see me.”Let’s get this thing off…” Poor girl got caught in a latch, doing my best to ease her out of it, I finally managed it off without so much as a loose hair.

She blinks a bit before smiling at me. “Thank you~!” She says, out of nowhere giving my cheek a quick peck.

“D’aw… you’re welcome tough stuff!” I said as I gently ruffled her head.

She gladly eats up the attention, giggling as she puts her hands together and behind her back, making the other clones smile or roll their eyes. However, that's when a red mist started to waft off of them slowly, starting from the hands.

“Aw man!” The childish clone whines.

“I didn't get to kill anything!” The feral pouts.

“Times up… as in Flandre doesn’t want us around anymore.” The lazier one says, looking over to the grumpy Flandre who had two finger pointing to the clones and glowing red. “See ya at some point, maybe.” She says as she the clones poofed.

“Maybe when this is all over I can treat you all to… something sweet.” The clones had faded away before I even had a chance to finish my sentence, I was disheartened, but not saddened.

“I’ll bring them back when you want…” The original Flandre says, yawning a bit.

I gave a sad smile and dusted myself off. “Need a moment there princess, or are we ready to continue?” I asked with a coy grin.

“I am a princess…” She mumbles a bit before crawling off the bed. Her healing had made great work, but she was still missing her hand and her leg had only healed passed the knee. Her wing however was completely healed, almost like nothing happened to her.

It was… kinda gross but also very fascinating seeing the flesh reforming from the ends.

She stretches with a loud yawn before using her good arm to lift Ammy up. “I’m good to go.” Flandre says.

Author's Note:

Still with me? Awesome, cause this ride ain't over for atleast another... nineteen thousand one hundred eleven words? The fuck do I do with my life...

PreviousChapters Next