• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 2,182 Views, 59 Comments

Applesauce - Shukawarioserfi



Monotone was oblivious to Braeburn's advances while vacationing in Appleloosa. Being a colt who wasn't interested in other colts (or mares) he constantly tried thwarting his attemps to have sex, but eventually gave in.

  • ...
27
 59
 2,182
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Well it was a little short in my opinion and it cut's off right a the good part, but still it was good. We see more of Braeburn's weird incestuous relation with his family and is, I am not sure if Braeburn is genuinely concern for monotone or not... probably not. I can't wait to see the next one

6806513 Yeah... sorry about that. I'm used to writing short chapters because before I never really had much time to write. I'll try to write longer chapters in the future.

Drat! Gotta wait again

6812659 This time it shouldn't be too long. While I can't make any promises on a quick deadline, I can say that it won't be very long of a wait.

Every time I see this story, I feel like I'm going to vomit. I wish I could block stories.

6827678 If you don't enjoy my story then why do you insist on commenting after every new chapter? You do realize that part of the reason I keep post-poning the sex scenes is that I'm not into these kinds of fics either, and that I just like you am disgusted with this story but have to keep going for the sake of pleasing the kind of people that do enjoy these kinds of fics. This will likely be the only rape fic I'll ever write and the only reason I agreed to do this is if I could have Monotone blissfully hypnotized in it and forget it ever happened. For the sake of your sanity and mine, I suggest you read one of my other stories, none of which include rape besides my Celestia fic, which in my mind is pretty tame compared to this.

Try reading my newest work of fiction, Equestria + Test < Click if you want an enjoyable anime style fic full of funnies and light innocent shipping (no rape or explicit sex of any kind)

6830148 because some people suck
Your story is not bad, it just needs a touch up or two and it's good.
I like it so far.

7146901 I'm sorry, I don't write out of obligation. I suggest you read this: I Have Changed

More?

Login or register to comment