• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 1,372 Views, 28 Comments

Starlight's Remark - Bonk6



Starlight accidentally ruins the entire world by altering the Mane 6's past. Oops.

  • ...
7
 28
 1,372

Starlight, Starlight, Both Stars I See Tonight

Chapter Seven: Starlight, Starlight, Both Stars I See Tonight


Bang. Crash. Slam. Bang. Roar. Nonstop, Sombra repeated his actions, thinking that with enough force he truly could break out of this prison. "Grrraaaaaaahhhhh!!" Bang.

The Queen was getting hungry. She eyes the ponies on the opposite side of her, who are backed against the wall as far from Sombra as they can be. To her, the ponies there seemed barely lovable, but they would do once she's released. Just a kiss, a bit of their energy taken to feed her for what's to come. She licks her lips.

Two guards can be seen walking closer. Once they get too near to the cells, their forms flicker, now changelings in Royal Guard armor. "Momma!" One runs over, looking concerned to see their Queen in such conditions. "Momma, we'll get you out, don't worry!"

"I never doubted you, my children." She smirks, glancing at Sombra who has since stopped his slamming. "Though someone wasted his energy doubting us."

The changelings use their stolen keys to unlock both cells, Sombra grumpily walking out. "Let's go, I need to check on my slaves."

"Patience. Before we leave, we need to still take care of our problem." Chrysalis directs her children to the cells in front of her, getting them open as well. The ponies inside quiver with fear, staring back at the Queen. "And I can't do that on an empty stomach~"



Starlight peers over a rock, watching her old town down below the hill bustle with her ponies. All of them the same, all of them without marks. "The glory days.. I did miss seeing them all, being friendly to one another. Punishing those who acted out, throwing them away to think about their actions. It's how society should work, Twilight, if you had only stopped to think about it too."

Twilight debates leaving, looking at Starlight reminiscing over her dictatorship. 'This pony really has problems...'

"No time to waste, let's go talk to myself." Breathing in deeply, Starlight steps down into her past. Twilight follows along, gulping.

"Starlight?" Sugar Belle trots over to her, confused. "But I just saw you at your home, a-and..." Hey eyes drift, taking notice of her cutie mark.

Seeing the commotion, Double Diamond comes over, first spotting Twilight with Starlight. "Welcome! Starlight, has this pony come to give up her..?" Now he sees the cutie mark too.

"Welcome!" Party Favor is now the only one smiling around them, oblivious to the other's expressions. "Do you want me to give her the tour of our village, Starlight? I just know she'll... Your.. Cutie mark...?"

Starlight recalls the bad parts to her town, now. "These idiots again... Yes, look at my flank. Isn't it so crazy that I kept my cutie mark, but took yours?" She does some sauntering, showing off the uniqueness of it. Twilight knows now that even if she was telling the truth, she is also deranged. "I have to most beautiful mark in all the land! Such a spectacle to be seen, while all of you are lesser than me!"

"What is going on over here?" Starlight pushes Party Favor out of the way, gasping at herself shaking her un-disguised flank in front of her. "What is this?? You can't be me, this is just some trick!" She speaks up louder, to all the bewildered residents. "It's just a trick, everypony! Of course I am like you! Do you think I could actually hide a cutie mark for all these years??"

"We used makeup! With the right colors and a cut out copy of an equal sign, applying it was simple." Starlight counters her own claims.

"Preposterous! What if it rained? I would be exposed!" Starlight was starting to get nervous, all eyes on the both of her. She had no idea who the other Starlight was, but she didn't have time for questions while her life she made was in jeopardy.

"We didn't go out when it rained. And it's the desert, it barely drizzled on a good day!"

Starlight gets up into Starlight's face, scowling. "I don't know who you are, but you cannot just walk into my town and disrupt my life!"

Starlight smirks some more. "Fight me."

Starlight dives at Starlight, tackling Starlight in a fit of rage, but Starlight manages to roll over onto Starlight, Lightstar trying to pin Glimmer Glammer down so to shout over to Twilight. "Your plan isn't working! There aren't any paradoxes being made!"

Stepping away from their fighting range, Twilight shouts back. "If that didn't work, there's only one other idea I have that might do it! But we need to leave!"

Starlight's back hoof in their struggling slides up against the other her's flank, removing a line of the makeup. "Sorry, I've gotta run, but I recommend doing the same to the caves!" With a flash of her horn, she uses a magic bubble to push herself and others away, taking off with Twilight.

"Uug.." Starlight gets up on her hooves, wobbly. Hey eyes glance over all the stern expressions, so she tries her best to save face. "What are you all looking at? They're the problem, not me!" As she places a hoof to her chest, she catches out of the corner of her eye the revealed cutie mark on her. "I..."

Night Glider steps forward. "Get her!"

The angry mob grabs Starlight, the mare flailing and yelling at them. Insult after insult, before being thrown away in the building she threw them into when they broke the rules.



"Was that really how I sounded..?" From a safe distance, Starlight observes the town rebelling and running to the caves for their cutie marks back. Twilight decides not to say she sounds the same now, too. "Whatever.. What is your next brilliant idea, Sparkle?"

Ignoring the way it was put, she answers the question. "You told me that in your world, I had friends who helped stop all these villains, with the help of the Elements. It could very well not work, but I believe the only way to put things back.. Is to find my friends."

Comments ( 5 )

So, Starlight was shaking her butt in everyppny's faces :rainbowlaugh:
Starlight Vs. Starlight made me feel dizzy :derpyderp2:
Now, onward to meet Twilight's friends! :rainbowdetermined2:

(Sees the Title Description)

Well time to get a Time Machine and Stop This Paradox

6220778 And the sad part is that it is now/will be canon.

I like how Discord totally pwns everyone. The stories where he's easily defeated annoy me. He's a CHAOS GOD, not some shadow villain or a shapeshifting Queen who can cast a few spells. Sombra and Chrysalis are powerful, but nowhere near Discord level power. I loved how Discord shook off their pathetic 'attack' and easily imprisoned them.:pinkiecrazy:

Will you have Fluttershy try to help and or befriend Discord? Even though they're not friends in this universe, it'd be interesting to see them somehow become friends in this one. And maybe she could reform him while she's at it, so that it won't be so difficult for when they need to time travel and undo Starlight's @#$% up. If you'll pardon my language.

Login or register to comment