• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 722 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian Avengers - Blondlionezel



Equestrian Avengers Assemble! The story of how the team was formed and their first battles.

  • ...
10
 1
 722

Issue #8 - Inhuman Factor

Issue #8 - Inhuman Factor (Part 1)

"Alright, we're at the scene" Captain America told his group, which consisted of Ant-Man, Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Twilight Sparkle. The scene was at a beach that had been the site of some kind of battle, with trees and bushes scattered around.

"I can sense a life-force coming from around here" Twilight Sparkle noted as she began to track the energy around the area.

"Twilight's right, something just feels wrong" Wasp added as shrank down to look for clues.

"Yeah, I'm picking up the ants pheromones and they can also sense something strange" Ant-Man also added as he controlled some ants to find clues as well.

Black Widow and Hawkeye began to look through the bushes, and noticed a teenage girl with orange hair, blue eyes, and a yellow and black suit, crying under a bush, and was a bit injured.

"Hey, are you alright?" Hawkeye asked the girl.

"Maximus...he's going to..." The girl shivered in fear, "He hates ponies and humans..."

"What's your name?" Black Widow asked the girl.

"My name... I'm Crystal..." Crystal introduced herself, "I need you to help me"

"And why is that?" Twilight Sparkled asked as they noticed a man in a brown suit with goat-like legs and a woman with long, red hair approaching them.

"State your names!" Captain America ordered the two.

"Gorgon answers to no human or pony!" Gorgon, the man with the goat-like legs roared as he stomped his feet on the ground, making a small earthquake, which caused the Avengers to stumble!

"Avengers, Assemble!" Twilight Sparkle declared!

"Wasp, Twilight Sparkle and I will take the goat guy!" Captain America organized their roles, "Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, you two take down the living bad hair day!"

Wasp shrunk down and flew around Gorgon, blasting him with little bits of bio-electric energy, though they didn't faze him, but Twilight Sparkle's blasts of magic were harmful, and Captain America threw his shield at Gorgon! Ant-Man shrunk down, jumped onto a flying-ant and began to fly around the woman with long, red hair.

"You cannot stop the invincible hair of Medusa!" Medusa boasted as she tangled Ant-Man in her moving hair!

"Lady, have you ever heard of a haircut!?" Ant-Man asked Medusa.

"Jokes won't get you anywhere!" Medusa laughed as Hawkeye fired arrows at her and Black Widow began shooting at her, to which she flicked the bullets away and grabbed the arrow with her hair!

"Take it from me, never grab arrows!" Hawkeye scolded Medusa as the arrow exploded!

"Medusa!" Gorgon yelled in shock as punched Captain America and slammed Twilight Sparkle!

"Gorgon...we must retrieve Crystal..." Medusa told Gorgon tiredly.

"Right!" Gorgon nodded as he ran towards Crystal, but Captain America threw his shield at Gorgon, knocking him over!

"You cannot interfere in Inhuman matters!" Gorgon declared.

"What's an Inhuman?" Ant-Man asked as a ship locked all the combatants into a tractor beam and took them onto the ship!

"Where the heck are we?" Black Widow asked as a pink, gas began to fill the room, knocking everyone out, save for Crystal, Medusa, and Gorgon.

"Crystal, why were you on Earth?" Medusa questioned Crystal, "You might have revealed where we live!"

"I've been warning all of you, Maximus the Mad is going to destroy Earth!" Crystal told the two.

"If Maximus is going to pull off that kind of stunt, we'll find out" Gorgon told Crystal, as the ship traveled to a domed-city on the moon!

When the Avengers woke, they were chained up and being presented to a man in a black suit with a tuning fork on his forehead.

"Welcome to Attilan, home of the Inhumans" Triton, a fishman-like Inhuman told the Avengers.

"Black Bolt asks why you attacked us" Medusa communicated for Black Bolt.

"Why do you talk for him?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"If Black Bolt were to talk, then the results would be catastrophic!" Karnac explained.

"See, I told you that the humans and ponies would come to destroy us!" Maximus the Mad told Black Bolt.

"No, the ponies and humans were only worried!" Crystal interjected.

"We should in-act Project Dorvan!" Maximus the Mad suggested to Black Bolt.

"Inhumans, if that is what you are called, we'll leave you alone" Twilight Sparkle told Black Bolt.

"Yeah, unless you call us, we won't visit you!" Ant-Man added.

"Liars!" Maximus the Mad roared. Black Bolt's head-tuning-fork began to glow as he relayed a message to Medusa.

"Black Bolt has spoken! Under the rules that you never come back, you are free to go" Medusa declared.

"NO!" Maximus the Mad screeched as he ran towards a room.

"Stop him before he activates Project Dorvan!" Crystal exclaimed as a blast of light beamed coming from Attlian struck the Earth!

"What happened to the Earth?!" Black Widow asked furiously.

"You're too late!" Maximus the Mad laughed, "Over ninny-percent of all ponies on Earth are now humans!"

"No...you've been trying to push ponies into extinction!" Medusa exclaimed.

"And I will succeed in my cause when I-"

"STOP!" Black Bolt yelled as he unleashed the power of a nuclear bomb, sending Maximus the Mad flying backwards!

"I don't know what to tell you..." Medusa sighed sadly.

"Don't be upset, it's not your fault" Hawkeye reassured Medusa.

"We need to head back to Earth to try and fix this" Captain America sighed as they went to the ship.

(To Be Continued)

Comments ( 1 )

Is this getting an update?

Login or register to comment