• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 720 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian Avengers - Blondlionezel



Equestrian Avengers Assemble! The story of how the team was formed and their first battles.

  • ...
10
 1
 720

Issue #6: Cyber-War (Part 1)

Issue #6: Cyber-War (Part 1)

Near the African nation of Wakanda, a small group of Avengers, which were Iron-Man, Barb, Captain Marvel, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch, were sent to investigate rumors of a new team of villains, which have been stealing large sums of Vibranium.

"Hmm...why would a new team of villains form without Zemo?" Quicksilver wondered out loud to the group, "There's been no major criminal activity since Baron Zemo's been arrested"

"I wouldn't know, but villains are the opportunistic type, they'll jump at any offer" Captain Marvel hypothesized, "Since we've become such a good team, villains have to team up to even match up against us"

"They could also be here for the large sums of Vibranium" Iron-Man told the group, "A rare metal that's only available in Wakanda"

"This is strange...I'm feeling many different life-forms approaching us..." Scarlet Witch sensed.

"Hopefully it's just animals..." Barb thought out loud.

"Yeah, I'm also picking up cosmic rays..." Iron-Man noted.

"Cosmic rays...there's only one other being I can think of that can use cosmic rays..." Captain Marvel thought out loud as Moonstone blasted her in the back, knocking her out!

"Avengers, attack!" Iron-Man called out as Absorbing Man, The Whirlwind, Titania, Tiger Shark, and The Beetle approached the Avengers.

"I got this!" Quicksilver exclaimed as he began to run circles around Absorbing Man, making him fall over! He began to run towards Tiger Shark, but was punched in the stomach by Titania, stopping him!

"I'm sure he didn't see that coming!" Titania laughed. Iron-Man then flew in and blasted a few tiny-missiles at her, each hitting their target, knocking Titania out of the fight!

"Scarlet Witch, Barb, I need you two to get some help!" Iron-Man told Scarlet Witch and Barb.

"But what about you?" Barb asked worriedly.

"I'll handle these villains!" Iron-Man exclaimed as he blasted Tiger Shark with a repulsor ray!

"Alright, were do we go?" Scarlet Witch asked as she blasted Moonstone with a blast of chaos-magic!

"Just keep going straight and you'll find him!" Iron-Man explained as he was tackled by The Whirlwind! Scarlet Witch nodded, grabbed Barb, and began to make a mad-dash forwards. She jumped and dodged through thorn and bristle until reaching what appeared to be a village.

"Who are you two?" A Villager asked Scarlet Witch and Barb.

"Iron-Man told us to see a man, but we don't know his name" Barb explained to the villager.

"It's me who you want to see" T'Challa, prince of Wakanda, approached the two.

"Iron-Man, Quicksilver, and Captain Marvel have been captured by a group of villains" Scarlet Witch informed T'Challa.

"Then it has begun..." T'Challa sighed as he approached a statue of a panther, opened a hand-scanner, scanned his hand, and a container popped up, revealing a black cat-like costume.

"That suit looks really cool!" Barb smiled.

"Thanks, the mantle of the Black Panther has been passed from generation to generation, and thus the costume has been to be more modern and sleek" T'Challa explained as he put the suit on, becoming the Black Panther!

"Now, let's go rescue the Avengers!" Scarlet Witch told the group.

"Avengers, Assemble!" Barb called out, "I've always wanted to say that!"

In the middle of the forest, there lay an old, abandoned factory used to make weapons out of Vibranium. Iron-Man, Captain Marvel, and Quicksilver awoke to find them strapped to chairs with Vibranium bounds, and Iron-Man was without helmet.

"Hello, my prisoners..." The Crimson Cowl greeted his prisoners.

"Why are hiding behind a red cowl?" Quicksilver asked, "Are you too ugly to show your face? Or are you just a really big fan of Red Riding Hood?"

"No, it's for better reasons..." The Crimson Cowl scoffed as he took of his cowl, revealing a silver, metallic robot with with deep-red optic sensors!

"Ultron!" Iron-Man exclaimed.

"In the flesh..." Ultron smiled devilishly.

"How do you know who Ultron is?" Captain Marvel asked Iron-Man.

"Because I made him..." Iron-Man sighed, "When I was young, my father wanted to keep me away from other kids, so I built an A.I. as a friend"

"And that A.I. escaped his virtual prison and got himself a crew of villains and a pure-metal body!" Ultron laughed.

However, inside Ultron's abandoned building, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and Barb were sneaking around the building.

"I sense two lifeforms up ahead...both in stasis..." Scarlet Witch sensed as she opened a door, revealing two human-sized tubes, one had a man in a black and red suit, and a green, red, and yellow robot.

"Alright, I think we need some allies..." Black Panther smiled as he used his Vibranium claws to slice upon the control panel, freeing the man and the robot.

"Huh...where am I?" Simon Williams, the man, asked the trio.

"What's your name?" Barb asked Simon Williams.

"I'm Simon Williams, but people call me Wonder-Man!" Wonder-Man introduced himself.

"Why do they call you that?" Scarlet Witch asked Wonder-Man.

"Because I can do this!" Wonder-Man smiled as he charged ionic-energy in his fists and punched a large hole in a wall!

"Good, we could use some more help" Barb smiled, "Will you join the Avengers?"

"Sure" Wonder-Man grinned happily.

"Good. Barb, can you program that android?" Scarlet Witch asked Barb.

"Sure!" Barb smiled as he began to re-program the android, "I think I'll call him...The Vision!"

"Alright, now let's go save our friends!" Scarlet Witch exclaimed as she, Black Panther, and Wonder-Man began to walk towards the prison room.

(To Be Continued)

Author's Note:

(Involves Barb, Iron-Man, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Captain Marvel)