• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 720 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian Avengers - Blondlionezel



Equestrian Avengers Assemble! The story of how the team was formed and their first battles.

  • ...
10
 1
 720

Issue #7: Cyber-War (Part 2)

Issue #7: Cyber-War (Part 2)

Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, and Wonder-Man were now sneaking around the abandoned building, almost at the Prisoner Room, which was reached rather easily.

"Guys! You're back!" Iron-Man exclaimed.

"Can you free us?" Quicksilver asked, "Also, who's the guy in the black suit and the guy in the black and red suit?"

"These are the two new members of the Avengers, Black Panther and Wonder-Man" Scarlet Witch introduced the newest members of the Avengers.

"I'll free these three, if anyone comes through, I need you two to handle them, understood?" Black Panther instructed Scarlet Witch and Wonder-Man. Suddenly, a dark-energy blast hit Black Panther, knocking him off his feet!

"You thought that you could escape with ease, did you?" Ultron cackled as his hand smoked from the blast, "That is truly illogical!"

"Take this!" Wonder-Man exclaimed as he clapped his hands, which blasted Ultron with a ionic-energy blast! But Ultron still stood after the blast!

"Is that the best you can do?" Ultron laughed as he shrugged off the blast, as the new Masters of Evil walked in the room.

"Now that's not that fair!" Wonder-Man yelled at Ultron as Tiger Shark jumped at Wonder-Man with sharp-teeth brimming, but Scarlet Witch blasted Tiger Shark with chaos-magic, knocking him out!

"Do you think that we can take on these villains alone?" Scarlet Witch asked Wonder-Man worriedly.

"Maybe?" Wonder-Man shrugged as both he and Scarlet Witch blasted Absorbing Man!

"I'll crush you all!" Titania roared as she was blasted by solar-energy eye beams!

"Who did that?" Scarlet Witch asked as Iron-Man, Quicksilver, Captain Marvel entered the room.

"That would be me..." The red and green android told the group with Barb on his shoulder.

"I did it!" Barb exclaimed happily, "I named him Vision"

The Vision smiled as he put Barb on the ground. Vision then looked at The Beetle, The Whirlwind, and Moonstone, and smiled.. The Beetle flew at Vision, but Vision made his hand intangible, and then forced it thorough The Beetle's suit, destroying the electronics! The Whirlwind began to charge a windstorm, but Vision used his solar-energy eyes beams to melt the weak-point of The Whirlwinds armor, causing him to fall from the sky!

"I won't fall so-"

"You're mine!" Captain Marvel interrupted Moonstone as she blasted her with a cosmic-blast, knocking her out!

"You shall all fall before me!" Ultron roared as he blasted Captain Marvel with a dark-energy beam! Iron-Man, Wonder-Man, and Scarlet Witch pooled their energy blasts together and a triple-powered beam at Ultron!

"Did it work?" Iron-Man asked as the smoke cleared, trying to look for Ultron.

"NEGATIVE!" Ultron screeched as he jumped out of the small crater! Quicksilver dashed with his might at Ultron, but Ultron punched Quicksilver in the chest, knocking the breath out of him!

"Pietro!" Scarlet Witch exclaimed as she prepared a blast of chaos-magic, which Ultron negated by blasting her hands with eye beams!

But as Ultron was unaware, the Black Panther jumped onto Ultron, and began to tear his circuitry out of his body! Ultron screamed in pain as he threw the Black Panther off of him!

"I will not fall to a lower-life-"

"Humans are not lower than you!" Vision called out as he made his arm intangible and shoved it through Ultron's body! Ultron turned his head and fired an eye-beam directly at Vision!

"You have failed your objective" Ultron sneered at Vision.

"I haven't failed..." Vision weakly smiled, "Your artificial head-spine, I have separated it!

"Impossible! There is now way I can be-"

"ULTRON!" Captain Marvel yelled as she punched Ultron's head off, and Black Panther crushed Ultron's head!

"Is it over?" Scarlet Witch asked.

"I think so..." Quicksilver sighed as he sat down, exhausted from the battle,.

"Well...is everyone alright?" Iron-Man asked the group.

"What about Vision?" Captain Marvel asked as she pointed to the wounded Vision.

"I'm fine...I just require some fixing..." The Vision reassured the group as he tried to get up.

"Save your strength, Vision..." Barb quietly told Vision.

"Alright Avengers, let's go home" Captain Marvel told the group.

As the Avengers team returned back to base, a strange light could be seen over The Helicarrier and San Franciscolt.

"What the heck is that?" Wonder-Man asked.

"I can't tell...it's cosmic in origin, but I can't identify it..." Captain Marvel sighed.

"Anyways, Vision, would you like to join the Avengers?" Iron-Man asked Vision.

"Is the Avengers a just cause?" Vision asked.

"Yes, it is" Scarlet Witch smiled.

"Then consider me a part of this team" Vision smiled.

"Me too!" Wonder-Man added.

"Then I shall join as well..." Black Panther quietly added.

"Alright, when we get back, tonight we're going to party like there's no tomorrow!" Iron-Man declared.

"Some R and R time would be nice..." Quicksilver smiled as he thought of massages, back rubs, and a nice hot-tub.

When the Quinjet returned to the Helicarrier, something didn't feel right...

"I sense great pain in some of the people and ponies here..." Scarlet Witch sensed, feeling the auras of the people and ponies in the Helicarrier.

"I can also feel it too..." Vision added, scanning the area.

As the Avengers walked in, what they saw shocked them! Instead of a pony named Princess Luna, there was a human standing there! Along with many of the ponies on the Helicarrier, half of them were now human! Two of them were Princess Candace and Shining Armor.

"What the heck happened?!" Quicksilver asked confused.

"It's a long story..." a now human Princess Luna sighed, looking at her body. She had quite a nice figure, and her blue hair looked beautiful.

(To Be Continued)