• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 673 Views, 10 Comments

Princess Luna meets Nyan Cat - The Daughter of the Moon



On the moon, Princess Luna sees Nyan Cat flying around. She asks it for help getting her off the moon. Things don't go too well.

  • ...
4
 10
 673

Epilogue

Everythin that Discord had dreamed about actually came true. When he finally broke free out of his stone prison, he also sent Luna to Tartarus and teamed up with the Nyan Cat. Of course the master of Chaos could stand the Nyan Cat's song. In fact, he loved it! He and the Nyan Cat ruled Equestria in an eternal state of Chaos and torture. The End!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! This was just for fun. Hope I didn't drive you crazy! :trollestia:

Comments ( 8 )

Well.

This was a thing.

EDIT: Actually, it was... hmm. Not too bad, grammatically, although it was a little dry. There wasn't much examination of character and motivation, just a series of "And suddenly Nyan-cat" jokes, but given that was the purpose of the exercise that's not actually bad. What you've got is a hook without a line. Or sinker. The punchline was just abrupt for the sake of abruptness.

Still, this is a good start to a writing career. You had an idea, and you stuck with it. Now you just need to take another idea of yours--don't lie, I know you have one--and stick with it for a while longer. Explore it. Build upon it.

Wonderful job!:rainbowkiss:

.....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................……….....................………
NYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN

I'll be lolling.
-CactusMan

:rainbowlaugh:HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa:rainbowlaugh:aaaaaaaaaaa:rainbowlaugh:aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............*dies of laughter*

Login or register to comment