• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 673 Views, 10 Comments

Princess Luna meets Nyan Cat - The Daughter of the Moon



On the moon, Princess Luna sees Nyan Cat flying around. She asks it for help getting her off the moon. Things don't go too well.

  • ...
4
 10
 673

Equestria meets Nyan Cat

"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!!"

"What in tarnation?" Applejack said as the Nyan Cat flew past Sweet Apple Acres. "Big Mac? Did ya just see a cat wearin' a pop-tart costume while leavin' a trail o' rainbows behind it? All while saying "nyanyanya" a bajillion times?"

"Eeyup."

"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!!"


"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!!"

"What is that?" Princess Celestia said, puzzled.

Just then, the general came racing into the throne room and bowed.

"Princess, there is a strange cat that has been giving ponies terrible seizures with its music! It is wearing a pop-tart costume and it leaves a rainbow trail behind it! We have covered Canterlot Castle with a sound-proof forcefield, of course. The guards outside are wearing headphones, but there are not enough for every citizen! What should we do?"

"Hmm. Have you not tried to put a forcefield around Canterlot itself?" Princess Celestia asked.

"We would have, your highness, however the cat is within the premises of the city, and inside the forcefield, the sound would only resinate louder!" The general replied.

Just then, the Nyan Cat burst through the throne room door.

"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN!!!"

"AHHH!!!" everypony screamed.

"Stay back everypony!" Princess Celestia shouted as she ushered all the ponies in the room behind her. Princess Celestia then tried to make a sound-proof forcefield, but the "Nya"s interrupted her concentration.

"NYA!!!"


"Ugh…" Princess Celestia moaned as she regained consciousness. She found herself on the floor before the Nyan Cat, who was sitting on the throne. Her guards were nowhere to be seen. The "Nya"s had stopped, but only temporarily. The Nyan Cat blasted a rainbow towards Celestia. The rainbow blast had disabled Celestia's magic and flight. They Nyan Cat then spelled out in rainbows, "Do my bidding, pony!"

"Never…" Celestia said weakly.

They Nyan Cat's eyes turned red and it blasted Celestia again with a rainbow blast. Celestia was sent to Tartarus and the Nyan Cat ruled for 900 years. Then Luna returned.

"Sister? Where are you?" Luna called as she walked through the halls of Canterlot Castle. She then entered the throne room, only to see the Nyan Cat she had seen 900 years ago on the throne.

"Nyan Cat? What are you doing here?" Luna asked. "Where is my sister?"

The Nyan Cat spelled out in rainbows, "I banished her to Tartarus. I rule now!"

Luna was shocked.

"What?! " Luna cried. "You sent my sister away?! How could you?!"

Everything started to fade. The image of the Nyan cat had started to ripple. Then everything went black.


"Ugh…" Discord moaned as he woke up. "Wow! What a dream! Wait a minute- I could actually make it happen! What Celestia didn't know is that I have been gaining strength to break free! I could summon a Nyan Cat!" Discord said excitedly inside his stone prison. "I would have to wait a while after Luna returns from the moon… but it'll be worth it! Oh the chaos I'll cause! I should just have enough energy…" Discord said as he conjured up a portal from the Nyan Cat's world to the moon. "Aaaand… DONE!" Discord said happily as he sighed. "Well, there's no turning back now! Time to watch CHAOS!!!"