• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 539 Views, 3 Comments

Spiced Up Party - TheBluWaffle



Dash goes to a party with a friend, and one of them gets a little wasted. Sensual effents ensue.

  • ...
 3
 539

Spiced Up Party

Dash danced around, shaking her body along with the music. The host was somehow able to get a DJ for this party, some pony named Vinyl Scratch. Funny thing, she wasn't even a Pegasus, but damn, she made some sweet beats! Dash was really working it tonight, swaying her hips, shaking her rump, dancing like a maniac. These beats were killer, she was loving it!

"This music is amazing huh?" Someone asked behind her.

Her friend, Dark Sky, was standing there, swaying lightly to the music, smiling at Dash. "Yeah! This music is the best! I'm kinda' surprised that he was able to get a DJ!" She yelled over the booming tunes.

"Me too, but, I guess he is one of the most popular colts in school." She replied.

"Plus his dad is rich as hell." Dash added. She nodded to that.

The door opened suddenly, and a group of colts came in, carrying cases of something.

"Hey everybody! We've got a special somethin' for ya!" One of them said.

They each opened up a case, pulling out a bunch of metal bottles. "Alcoholic beverages for everyone!" Another said.

Everyone in the room cheered, except for Dash and Sky. "Aw cool! Beer and stuff! Get a little buzzed with the party, should be fun huh?" She nudged Dash, heading to the cases, where the colts were passing them out.

"Yeah! Totally--" Dash stopped, suddenly thinking about the consequences. Usually, in a situation like this, she would charge headfirst and join the crowd, but...she thought about what her dad said before she left the house.

"Be careful, and remember, if they offer you anything you know isn't appropriate, say no, alright?"

"Of course dad. I promise I won't come back all drunk and stuff."

Dash bit her lip. She could easily betray his trust but, dad's trust was one of the most important things to her. She loved her dad to death, and she hated making him upset. She also was afraid to see how he would react if he found her passed out in this house the next day. He probably would never trust her with anything ever again.

Dash looked over to the giant bowl of fruit punch, which was about half empty, and now there were only a few people residing over it, the few who didn't like alcoholic drinks--

"Dash, what's up?" She was snapped out of her thoughts by Sky.

"Huh? Oh, just thinking, that's all."

"Alright. Well come on! There's only a couple more people over there now, I don't want them to run out before we get any!" She said as she trotted over again.

"Uhm, actually Sky..." She looked back over at the big bowl of punch. The recipients had left, apparently getting there fill of the fruity beverage. "I was just gonna' stick with the fruit punch tonight.

Sky was surprised. This didn't sound like the usual Rainbow Dash. "Aw come on Rainbow! It'll be fun. We'll have a couple drinks, enjoy the party, maybe get a little drunk, it'll be fun!" She said, trying to coax her with words and nudges.

She brushed her hoof off. "Uh, no Sky. I promised my Dad that I wouldn't have any drinks, and I'm keeping it. So, say what you want but...I'm not going to betray his trust." She said, stomping her hoof down.

Sky eyed her. She really was passionate about not upsetting her father, something Sky secretly respected. Dash was the most stubborn Pegasus Sky had ever been friends with. There was no way in heck she would be able to change her mind.

Sky nodded. "Alright Dash, I understand." She walked over to the cases, and one of the colts handed her a bottle. Dash sighed. She hoped that Sky wouldn't get too wasted. She hopped that she would have enough pride and sense to not go too crazy. Dash walked over to the punch bowl, suddenly thirsty.

--Dash's fears were soon realized, as Sky went for her fifth bottle. The colts had went out and gotten more cases halfway through the party, and a good 95 percent of the guests were completely hammered, Sky included. She was so wasted, but still not wasted to the point of passing out, like most of the others were. Dash sipped her cup of fruit punch, not feeling anything like these other pegasi. The other sober ponies have already left, as this party started to die down. The only reason Dash was staying was to keep and eye on Sky, just to make sure she didn't do anything dumb.

The dark blue Pegasus stumbled up to her, a bottle in one of her hooves. Dash couldn't help but smile at her. She looked kinda' funny, her hair all messed up, her face flushed. Dash couldn't hold her chuckle.

"Oh Sky...you're so drunk!" Dash said.

Sky hiccupped loudly. "W-What? N-No Dash...I-I-I'm fine..." She slurred. Dash rolled her eyes. "D-Dash...c-come upstairs with m-m-me, I want...t-to tell y-you something..." She said, stumbling towards the stairs, dropping her half empty bottle in the process. Dash followed her, helping her up the stairs. She didn't have any idea what she wanted to tell her, or why they had to go into the bedroom to do it but, she followed the drunken Pegasus anyway. When they reached the room, Sky fell backwards onto the bed, laughing and sputtering from her drunken state. Dash chuckled at her before she crawled in on next to her. She actually looked kinda' cute right now. Her cheeks were flushed from warmth, her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Dash smiled at her. Sky turned to her, staring at her with those charcoal colored eyes.

"D-Dash...I...I just want t-to tell you..." Dash stared back, almost mesmerized by those eyes. "Y-You're...r-r-really pretty...and I-I like y-you a l-lot..." Sky stuttered, chuckling. Dash blushed at that. Does she know what she's saying? Dash figured it was the alcohol talking.

Sky looked up and down her body. "Y-You...really a-a-are be-beautiful Dash..." She said, her eyes sparkling. Dash swallowed the lump in her throat. She was tempted to just leave, because she had an idea what might--

Sky put her hooves on Dash's cheeks, leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Dash almost jerked back, mostly from the taste of beer in her mouth. She hated that taste...but the passion in her kiss forced her to stay lip-locked with her.

Dash closed her eyes, letting the passion take over. She could feel the blush rush to her cheeks, sparking them with a fire. Sky put her tongue in her mouth, wrestling with Dash's. She moaned into Sky's mouth, feeling their bodies heat up in an instant.

Dash finally pulled away, leaving her panting, hot and blushing hard. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, soaking in the feelings of what just happened.

"D-Dash..." Sky stuttered

Dash locked lips with her again, more forceful this time. She flipped her over so that she was on top, Dash obviously akin to being the more dominant one. She pulled away from her lips and started kissing any spot on her head and neck she could find. Sky squirmed underneath her moaning and sighing from these new feelings. Dash nibbled at her shoulder, exciting a small yelp from the drunken Sky. Dash kissed her jawline, feeling Sky's hot beer breath graze her hair.

"D-Dash!" Sky moaned, barley able to speak. Dash went back up to her ears, giving the left one a little nip and a lick. Sky's ragged breath rang through Dash's ears. She had never been able to get another filly to breath so dang hard, not even during physical sports.

As Dash moved back down to her neck, she noticed something strange. Sky's fast, hard breaths quickly subsided, and her hooves went limp. Dash looked at her again, and saw something she wasn't expecting.

She had passed out!

Dash was dumbstruck by how quickly this ordeal had ended. One second she was making out with one of her best friends, the next she was out cold, as if she had been hit with a frying pan. Dash was slightly disappointed that it had to end; she was starting to get really freaking aroused, but at the same time, she was also happy. Dash had never done anything like this before, and if they furthered into...that she might not have know what to do, or where to kiss.

Dash smiled at the now unconscious Dark Sky, and she gave her cheek a quick kiss. She stood up, shaking off those strange, unadulterated feelings, and headed for the door. Sky probably wouldn't remember this, which is good. It would be awkward for Dash to start a conversation with "Hey, remember when you and me made out last night at the party? Oh man that was great!" She almost face hooved when she made that thought. Really Dash?

She walked out the door of the house, sighing. "That was some party!" She said to herself, unfurling her winds for flight. "I wonder if this will make a good story someday, if I get as hammered drunk as she did!" Dash laughed at that thought. She is never telling anyone about this, not even to any of her other friends. Not Fluttershy, not Derpy Hooves, not even Applejack, and especially, not her father. She probably would never hear the end of it if her friends found out that she made out with Sky! She didn't even want to think of what her dad would do...

Good, cause they never will. Dash thought as she flew off into the night sky.

Comments ( 3 )

Why'd she just leave her on the floor like that? Least Dash could've done was prop her up in bed. :facehoof:

6121731 She was already on the bed,
When they reached the room, Sky fell backwards onto the bed, laughing and sputtering from her drunken state.
They stayed on the bed the whole time. Sorry if I didn't quite specify that. :twilightsheepish:

That's alright. Thanks for saying so.

Login or register to comment