• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 961 Views, 5 Comments

I'm Gonna Make you Smile - StolenMemes



Pinkie Pie will stop at nothing to make you smile

  • ...
6
 5
 961

It was beautiful morning

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, the air was clear and it was the best time of year, summer! What a

wonderful oppri- hey, why why aren't you outside?

"The new episode of My Little Pony is on DailyMotion, and I havn't seen it yet."

But it's summer, shouldn't a young boy like yourself like the outdoors?

"I'm 17, I'm not a child."

It's still unhealthy to stay inside for this long.

"Get out of my room!!!"

GAH!!!... As I was saying, it was was a glorious day OUTSIDE-

"That's not gonna get me outside!"

You know what, let's just move on to the other side of the story...


It was a glorious morning in Ponyville, the bir-

"Is this where I come in!?!"

No, Pinkie Pie, not yet, as I was saying, the birds were chirping, the sun was out, Rainbow Dash had cleared the skies, and Derpy Hooves had just finished delivering everypony's mail. Even Luna couldn't resist such a glorious day! Our story begins at Sugar Cu-

"Do I get to come in now???"

IN A MINUTE, PINKIE!

"You sound annoyed, are you annoyed, which reminds me of this one time when Rainbow Dash's friend Gilda came to town and started being a meany to everypony because she thought I was annoying her so I de..."

Sigh...

"...to throw her a big party and she kept getting pranked and eventually FLIPPED OUT and started yelling because she thought I PULLED all those pranks but Rainbow Dash said SHE was the one who pulled all tho..."

Ugh...

"...pranks and Rainbow Dash started defending us and then Gilda stormed off and she and Rainbow Dash weren't friends anymore! Go on."

Okay, our story begins at Sugar Cube Corner, Pinkie Pie had just finished baking an order, when she felt a disturbance in the universe.

"Somepony isn't having as much fun as they could be! Gummy, put the icing on the cake! I have a day to brighten." Pinkie Pie stated as Gummy fell over.

Comments ( 3 )

6098812 My sentiments exactly:pinkiesmile:.

6289321
Thanks for adding the story, I had the second chapter done, but I had to take it down and edit it, I sadly cannot do that on my phone as my laptop is being repaired, but I hope to have the next chapter out soon!

6290907 I'll be waiting.

Login or register to comment