• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 4,422 Views, 51 Comments

Flutter Wolf - GildaTheGriffon



All of our characters decided to camp on Everfree Forest and started to tell eachother some scary stories, unaware of what will happen something tomorrow mysterious.

  • ...
16
 51
 4,422

Chapter Six: To Be Or Not To Be

After those words Pinkie Pie said, everyone got worried and started to argue about this. Princess Celestia got mad and left immediately from the hospital and decided to search for them with Princess Cadance. Shining Armor was carrying Twilight on his back a little happy that he was close to his sister. From now on he will not worry that will she be in danger or not. He is determined not to leave her.

"Are you ok, Twilight? Do you have pain?" asked Pinkie Pie.

I had but they are a little better now. Thanks guys for waiting here. Did you find anything yet? Any clues where Rainbow Dash or Princess Celestia is?" asked Twilight in a curious way while feeling a little lazy on her brother's back.

"Not yet, sugarcube, do not worry, as I mentioned before, when something happens, you will learn as the same time with us." said Applejack and calmed her. She smiled at her and said "I will look for Rainbow Dash too, Princess Celestia has been away for two days... It is obvious that she had hard times finding them. Of course Ponyville is big. Maybe they are not no longer in Ponyville... So, ugh anyone want to come for a help? I am open for any helps for this time..." continued Applejack.

"I will come, darling." said Rarity.

"Girls, just be careful, and never let something happen to you two like before." said Twilight Sparkle and watched them leaving. "I just do not understand Pinkie Pie..." said Twilight and looked to Pinkie Pie. "Why, why Rainbow Dash took her away? She needed cure? Does not she know that this potion that Princess Celestia was keeping in her "Lock" will make Fluttershy well?" asked Twilight Sparkle and put her head back to the pillow.

"Look... Twilight... I would not tell it, but you left me no choice..." said Pinkie Pie and made a giant gulp.

"What is going on here?" asked Shining Armor. "What is the secret that you are keeping from us! That Fluttershy must be found! Must get her cure! No more choice!" he yelled.

"Brother! Calm down! Can you grab me a coffee please? I think I will talk Pinkie Pie, alone." said Twilight and watched Shining Armor nodding and leaving the room.

"I know he cares about me and he brings me back to bed everyday in hospital but sometimes, he exaggerates a lot. Sorry for that Pinkie Pie. So what is the the thing that you wanted to talk about?" asked Twilight.

Pinkie Pie looked down and she opened her mouth and closed it. She was too afraid to tell but she couraged herself up and said "There is something that we did not know before..."

Twilight stopped and she lifted her eye brows up. "What do you mean?".

Pinkie Pie, with a little cough, "Rainbow Dash... Fluttershy... They may not only be friends... That's why Rainbow Da-"

"That is why Rainbow Dash wanted her safety and took her away. Because she had a crush on Fluttershy! Wait... Why did she took her away still?" asked Twilight.

"There is more than love." Pinkie continued. "Fluttershy was near bushes of hospital two days ago and when Princess Luna and Princess Celestia left hospital, she witnessed the dialogue between them. Princess Celestia said..." Pinkie Pie started to cry. "Princess Celestia said..." she tried again but she could not finish up the sentence.

"What?" asked Twilight. She stood up and held Pinkie Pie's hoof. "What did Princess say?" and than she hugged Pinkie Pie.

After hugging Pinkie Pie wiped her tears and rubbed her eyes. "The potion..." she continued. "It has a negative attack. It may kill Fluttershy. When they try to kill the wolf inside her, they can also kill the pony too. So without these two nothing left inside. She can die!" said Pinkie Pie.
"I do not know, Twilight. To which side to choose. I support Rainbow Dash because I want Fluttershy to be safe but I also support you because Fluttershy is suffering. I do not know what to do, what to think, what to say and what to expect. I do not feel anything. Inside me is empty. I feel nothing. Emptiness... Blank space Twilight! I am not the pony that you used to know. These tragedies made me so scared and crazy. I just want to leave Ponyville and stay with Maud for a while..." continued Pinkie Pie.

"It is ok..." said Twilight. "You are still the pony that we used to know. I know how you feel. I feel that way too. Everybody does... We just did not pass normal things. Just think on the positive way. For now everyone is ok." said Twilight.

"For now..." said Pinkie Pie. "We do not know what future holds. This wolf inside our friend gets dominant and stronger in every day maybe even in every minute. The change even shows itself in the physical appearance of Fluttershy. We need to decide Twilight, you need to decide. Are you sure to risk your friend to death, or are you sure to risk your friend to let her be a wolf forever?."she than asked.

Twilight Sparkle did not reply. Maybe for the first time in her life she did not know an answer for a solution. Both of them were so afraid of the future. The thing is everything was unknown and unpredictable.

"There you go, Twilight. Here is your coffee. Sorry it took for a while. I had to talk to Doctor Horse. I made the transactions. We can leave now." said Shining Armor and took her and started to carry her on his back. Pinkie Pie and Shining Armor, with Twilight went back to Twilight's library and knocked the door. With the help of Spike they placed her on the bed.

"Sweet Celestia! What happened to Twilight! I surely missed lots of things." said Spike and after that Pinkie Pie invited Spike downstairs and told everything from the camp to today. Pinkie Pie came back to upstairs and talked with Shining Armor and promised him to take care of her. Shining Armor accepted and left the tree house to find his wife.

After a while Pinkie Pie started to tell a story about Red Riding Hooves. "'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have! "'All the better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply. 'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said. 'All the better to see you with, my dear.' 'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!' 'All the better to hug you with.' 'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!' 'All the better to eat you with!' And scarcely had the wolf said this, than with one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Hooves." said Pinkie Pie but Twilight interrupted her.

"Really Pinkie? About all these stories you picked this? For a week i just got my head with enough wolves thanks..." said Twilight.

"We have 'Three Little Ponies. If you want. It tells an adventure of ponies who try to build different type of houses. Hay, branch and brick and wolf is trying to-" continued Pinkie Pie but got interrupted again.

"Pinkie, I appreciate but please, stop." she said and suddenly her door was knocked. " I am so bored staying on the bed. I will go downstairs." she said and with Pinkie Pie they did.

The door was knocked. Pinkie Pie placed Twilight on an armchair and opened the door. Same time she gasped.

"Who is it?" asked Twilight.

"Please come in..." said Pinkie Pie.

Twilight gasped when she saw Flutterwolf, Rainbow Dash, Princess Celestia, Rarity and Applejack.

"Princess Cadance is gone. They will stay in Canterlot today and than they will return to Crystal Empire." said Applejack.

"It is almost night time. Let's begin. Fluttershy... Like I said?" asked Princess Celestia and she saw Flutterwolf nodding.

They tied her outside, over and over with ropes to trees. It was too tight. Princess Luna started to raise the moon and Flutterwolf's eyes started to glow up. She turned into a full-wolf. Princess Celestia was controlling the ropes with her magic and Rarity was helping her. "Now Twilight... Give the potion to her." said Princess Celestia.

"Twilight..." said Rainbow Dash and looked at her... "Please give the potion to me. I think I want to do it." continued Rainbow Dash.

"Are you sure?" Twilight asked and Rainbow Dash nodded.

She gave the potion to Rainbow Dash and Twilight started to help Rarity and Princess Celestia on the ropes.

Rainbow Dash was holding the potion but she was so unsure to give it to her girlfriend. Princess Celestia may convince her but she did not convince herself. "Hurry Rainbow Dash!" said Twilight and Rainbow Dash with a sudden behavior, unsure of will she regret or not gave the potion to Flutterwolf untill it is finished. Flutterwolf with a loud growl and bark fainted.

They waited for a while... Maybe half an hour or maybe more. "Should we untie her?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah, the ropes can hurt her body." said Rainbow Dash.

"We can't risk it." Princess Celestia said. With a sudden glow inside Flutterwolf which attracted all the ponies to her Flutterwolf broke the ropes and started to run but she fell and fainted again. This now it was different. Her nose was getting smaller and her claws were disappearing.

"We made it! Oh I am so happy, darlings!" said Rarity.

"Wait, she did not wake up!" said Rainbow Dash. "WHY!" she said and turned her face to Princess Celestia. She was too angry and was about to dare to attack Princess Celestia but she heard a sudden and many coughs from Fluttershy. She was no longer a wolf and she woke up. Everybody hugged her and Rainbow Dash kissed her passionetly.

"All that matters is to be or not to be." Twilight said.

For a celebration Pinkie Pie made the biggest party in the world. On the outside of the party there were some papers hung on a board, telling Flutterwolf's story. Not only Ponyville's ponies were invited all of Equestria were coming to the party. It was maybe one of the biggest party at all. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, in this party saw nothing but a yellow pony who was snuggling her.

It was maybe the most amazing thing in the world. All ponies here understood that instead of having something new, it is much worse if you loose something you have, something important, for example a friend. All ponies were having fun, dancing, eating cake, playing "pin the tail" and blowing confetti cannons. It was only Pinkie Pie doing the last activity, to be honest...

While everybody was having fun Twilight immediately left the party and started to cough. She entered to her tree house and saw Spike but said nothing and she rushed to her bathroom. No, she said and blood was coming out of her mouth. Her claws were appearing and her nose was getting bigger.

"Twilight, is everything alright? If it is can i go to Pinkie's celebration party?" asked Spike.

Twilight stopped and said "Yea, yea... Everything is fine. Please go Spike!" she said. The moon was full-moon and Twilight howled and started to run from her house. She was running and running, before she loose here conscious she needed to be away from them.

"I am Twilight Wolf." she said and with a long howl she turned into a full-wolf.


-THE END?-

Comments ( 16 )

Dun. Dun. DUN DUN!!!

6285814, Hahahah you supported me a lot... Thank you... :heart:

Comment posted by destroyer-of-pineapples deleted Aug 26th, 2015

6286163 My friend recommended that group, check it i published it to every group not only that.

Comment posted by destroyer-of-pineapples deleted Aug 26th, 2015

6285849 Yup of course it is a good story. Can't wait to see what happens next.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Hairy Konquerer deleted Aug 6th, 2015

6289131 Thanks for your interest, i guess... But please do not publish videos that include bad words... Thanks!

This was an awesome story ^-^ You rock!!!

Comment posted by GildaTheGriffon deleted Aug 31st, 2015
Comment posted by GildaTheGriffon deleted Sep 3rd, 2015

6428498 , read untill the end... You may not know the ending

This is a good story but this was rushed, some extra work on the details and the speakers separation need work but the idea is very good. :twilightsmile:

Despite the odd grammar mistake (though to say so myself, I do make the odd slip when I'm writing), this is actually a really good story. You added pictures in as well, which is different to other stories and I do enjoy the odd transformation story now and then. Well done; you deserve the like!

I canĀ“t bring myself to read the sequel sorry :fluttershbad:

Login or register to comment