• Published 16th May 2015
  • 1,550 Views, 73 Comments

SILENCE THE VOICES - ThatBlueScreenGuy



After donning the mask of the psycho himself, Krieg, a man needs to find his way home, with only legends of a Vault to guide him, all while keeping the insane thing running around with his body under control.

  • ...
6
 73
 1,550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I so love Krieg's snarky sane side. :pinkiehappy:

Does he really care how much he gets stabbed? I mean the crap that he goes through on Pandora is way worse than the sugar bowl that is Equestria.

6040838 Danger to himself or not, getting stabbed isn't exactly pleasant.

Practical unkillability or no, wouldn't you rather not be stabbed than to be stabbed?

Also, I think his thoughts about being stabbed can be summed up quite nicely at the end of the second chapter.

I wish i could find more Kreig fics where his inner voice had a role, it would be so awesome, like this!

Now... with that little spree of craziness, I doubt the sisters are going to forgive anything, let alone the Mane 6.

6040873 Yeah, no, don't expect what most would call a "tolerant relationship" between any of the parties involved in that little, uh... Let's call it clusterfuck.

6040881

Of course.

I don't think even with the reveal of the sane side of his mind that... huh, actually, now that I think about it, can Luna enter his dreams? And if so, why hasn't she already before her banishment?

6040924 All in good time, my friend.

All in good time...

I love this story
also perhaps pinkie can help cure krieg?

6041247 Eh.

Though, I have to ask. Why Pinkie, of all the ponies?

6041295 because randomness, she's kinda crazy, and don't forget that most people assume/give her a Alt. personality that likes to murder pony's they call the personality pinkamenia

Let loose. Certainly sounds like the Everfree Forest is coming, but is it to battle ferocious beasts or to brawl with Kidnapping Diamond Dogs?

This.

I need more of this.
Keep up the fine work, sir! I am enjoying the story immensely.

The voices, they scream for MORE!

I have been waiting forever for an update to this masterpiece of madness, please, deliver the guns and loot!

Login or register to comment