• Published 10th May 2015
  • 1,060 Views, 13 Comments

6 Mares for 6 Stallions - sapphiremelody



(Based on the movie 7 Brides for 7 Brothers with alot of Mlp/my owm twist with a Disney song interlude) After the Snow Ball 6 stallions have fallen in love with 6 mares and because of this they have done the best thing and kinapped them.

  • ...
12
 13
 1,060

2. The Ball

"Mother, why do I have to get married?" Princess Twilight argued with her mother ,Princess Celestia, about her having to get married before or at spring. Princess Celestia kept a straight face as her daughter looked at her with anger.

"Because no heir of mine is not gonna rule a kingdom without a king, it says so in the handbook," Twilight's face became red. How could her own mother use the Princess's Guide to Everything against her. That was her advantage!

"But Mother, why do I have to go live with one of the princes, why can't I stay here?" Celestia took a deep breath and started walking to one of the stained glass windows. It had Celestia touching horns with Sombra, Twilight's father, forming a heart. Underneath them is a tiny purple alicorn in a cradle made by the magic. Celestia sighed ,"Twilight, you just have to."

"BUT MOM, I'M LEAVING MY FRIENDS ,EVERYONE JUST FOR A PRINCE I KNOW I WON'T LOVE!" Twilight flapped towards her. Her shouts echoed the room.

"YOU HAVE TO, I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" Celestia's mane went on fire as her eyes became pure white. Twilight landed and started to back away. Twilight knew that when her mother became like this, it was needless to keep on arguing. With tearful eyes, Twilight bowed and spoke "Yes mother."

Celestia calmed down and landed on the floor, mane and eyes back to normal. "Now may you please go and get ready."

Twilight nodded and trotted to her room trying to keep a straight face. Twilight opened the door to find her favorite white coated unicorn polishing her mirror. "Rarity!"

Rarity turned around just in time to be embraced in a hug. Rarity was Twilight's lady in waiting but she was one of the ladies chosen to go to Canterlot and be presented to Twilight's awful cousin, Prince Blueblood, to see if one of them could catch his eye and Twilight didn't know when she was coming back.

"Twilight! Fabulous to see you, so what is this I hear about you finally going to the Snow Ball," Rarity inquired. Twilight laughed at the memories of when they were fillies and that Rarity would try to dress up Twilight for the Snow Ball while Twilight just wanted to read but then her smile disappeared at the thought of the conversation her and her mother had. This will ruin the moment but Rarity needed to know, "Yeah to see if I attract a prince to marry so I can go to their kingdom and become their personal slave."

"Oh...Sure does put a damper on the mood but at least it will get me to pamper you," Rarity started doing Twilight's hair as a question popped into Twilight's mind. "Oh how did the whole Blueblood thing go?"

Rarity stopped and sighed,"I won, we're going to get married in spring, I was lucky to be able to stay here until the wedding."

"Looks like the both of us are marrying princes," Rarity giggles as she put Twilight's hair up. "You mean lack of princes. Now to choose your dress."

The two mares looked through the closet. Finally, Rarity found the perfect dress. "Ok Twilight, cover your eyes," Rarity instructed so she can surprise Twilight with the outfit she chose for her.

Twilight did as she was told and felt the nice fabric on her coat. She felt Rarity pick up her hoof and put some satin gloves on her. "FINISHED!"

Twilight opened her eyes and gasped. She looked remarkable. Twilight wore a butter yellow dress with straps that fell to the side. On her hooves were satin yellow gloves that matched perfectly with the dress. "Rarity this looks beautiful."

"Why thank you dear I think I shall call it bookworm chic," Rarity bowed as Twilight smirked and levitated a polishing cloth to blindfold Rarity. "Your turn."

Twilight levitated an outfit to Rarity and in a flash of light Rarity was wearing it as she ripped off the polishing cloth. "Darling what did you do to me."

"See for yourself," Twilight led Rarity to the mirror and Rarity gasped. She wore a pink dress with long sleeves and a long white collar and adorning her neck was a golden necklace and a golden crown perched on her mane. Rarity smiled, "Twilight you did a wonderful job."

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot the others will be so glad your here," Twilight ran through the halls with Rarity chasing after her. Finally, they reached the entrance to see a blue pegasus with a rainbow colored mane fidgeting in a long lavender dress with straps. "Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash looked up and smiled. "I thought I was waiting for Twilight but looks like somepony is here to see my fashions sense," the mares giggled and they all did a group hug.

"Well Rainbow I must say good work, where's Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy?" Rainbow Dash looked behind her and suddenly looked disappointed. "Drat! Pinkie Pie went to pick up Applejack, and Flutters was supposed to be behind me."

Suddenly, a pale yellow pegasus with a light pink mane was running up the path. She wore a red headband with a dress that was blue on the top with puffy sleeves and yellow on the bottom. "I'm so sorry Rainbow Dash, I was just behind you until I saw a hungry little caterpillar."

"Don't worry about it Flutters, Fluttershy made these dresses with her sweet sewing skills!" Fluttershy smiled shyly and then smiled even wider as she saw Rarity. "Rarity, you're back! Opal was missing you."

Rarity smiled warmly and the two mares hugged. "Now what do we do?" Twilight inquired, Rainbow Dash already started galloping to town square. "HAVE FUN!"

****

"Applebloom, please stop fooling around, Pinkie will be here in a few minutes to get ready for the ball," Applejack shooed Applebloom, who was covered in egg yolk, out the chicken pen. Applebloom checked her flank and sighed ,"I'm sorry Applebloom I was just was so close to getting my cutie mark."

Applejack chuckled ,"Sweetie, a cutie mark is who you are so just continue doing what you love, now shoo!"

Applebloom trotted away happily, thinking of other ways to get her cutie mark. Suddenly, Applejack turned around to see Pinkie sobbing ,"That was so beautiful!"

Pinkie Pie jumped over the fence and landing in front of Applejack. Applejack saw that Pinkie Pie was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt with a black tunic with flowers on it and the tunic was connected to a dark blue skirt topped with her saddlebag. Pinkie jumped up and down ,"Pretty neat huh? Fluttershy made it, speaking of Fluttershy, she made a dress for you."

Pinkie searched her saddlebag pulling out cake, a rubber ducky, and Gummy (her pet crocodile)? That mare can keep anything in her mane or bag. Finally she pulled out a wrapped dress.

"C'mon lets go to your room so I can put it on you," and with that Pinkie started hopping to the barn with Applejack galloping behind her. Right she walked inside her room, Pinkie blindfolded her with lightning speed ,"Pinkie, what the apple pie!"

"Sorry, I just want is to be a surprise," and with that Pinkie moved with lightning speed, putting on dress, placing all the accessories ,and doing Applejack's mane while putting her hat on the dresser in only 1 minute. "Pinkie are we done yet?"

"Wait Apple Jackie just one thing..and done!" Applejack ripped of her blindfold to see a completely different pony in her reflection. Applejack's unruly mane was in a bun with a flowery green headband. She wore a green sparkly dress with a cream flower layering over a cream skirt. "Pinkie Pie, this is like Rarity has given me a makeover, its beautiful!"

"Well come on are we going to the ball or what, the mares are waiting for us, I just heard that Rarity is back!" Pinkie Pie raced out the barn with Applejack following just to bump into a pony. "Oh my I'm sorry...Big Mac!"

Applejack gave her brother a hug. She looked behind him to see an assortment of stallions, she already knew Soarin and Flash from Soarin flirting with her or her friends and Flash ending up to defend him from jealous stallions. The rest were not that familiar, one especially caught her eye. Instead shouting or having fun, he was silent and was making a caramel colored paper rose. "Wow! Applejack looking pretty, right guys!"

All the stallions laughed and nodded even the one who caught Applejack's eye. His eyes were enchanting blue and his outfit matched hers. "Applejack!!!"

Applejack snapped out of her daydream to see Pinkie Pie hopping towards her. Pinkie Pie stopped and took a breather,"I was about to start galloping but then I saw an apple tree and started thinking about apples and then I realized my favorite apple was not behind me!! Hi, Big Mac and friends!!"

"Back at ya, Pinksta!!" The orange pony with poofy brown hair winked back. Pinkie Pie giggled but before they could start talking nonstop, Applejack started pulling Pinkie Pie. "C'mon Pinkie, Twilight is waiting for us!"

"You liked one of your brother's friends did you?" Pinkie smirked.

"Pinkie, I don't what you're doing but it ain't working," Applejack replied, pink in the face.

"Applejack, I know you cannot tell a lie sooo you liked one of them did you?" Pinkie smirk became even wider as Applejack's face became a hot pink. "Okay I do but I'm not telling you who."

A few minutes later

Finally the mares got to the ball. As they looked around, they all gaped at the sights. "Well cut my apple, there are a bunch of rootin tooting games here! I'm checking out the carnival games, anyone coming?"

"Of course!!" Rainbow Dash flew up and followed Applejack to an area with a bunch of random thing and with ponies playing with them. The rest of the mares silently agreed to join them. It was a known fact that the mares were so close they could communicate without talking.

Twilight started to follow Rainbow Dash and Applejack with Rarity following and Pinkie Pie hopping behind her. Soon, they were stopped by five stallions. One stallion was snowy white with a golden mane and a haughty smile that made Rarity roll her eyes for this was Prince Blueblood, the stallion she was forced to marry because she won the contest to marry him. The one of them was a unicorn with a navy blue coat with a gray mane. At the corner of Twilight's eye, she could see Pinkie Pie looking uncomfortable. Another was a unicorn with a pale yellow coat and red and white mane. He wore a striped light blue jacket with a boater hat. That was Flim, a stallion who wanted Applejack because with all the apple trees she has, he could become rich with his apple based machines. Then there was Thunderlane, a heart breaker who's looking at RD, he has a dark coat and a blue mohawk. The stallion staring straight at her was an unicorn with a black coat, a navy blue mane with some yellow, and a shining emerald that was as piercing and cold as his emerald eyes. This must be the prince.

"Princess Twilight, you're.." The prince's eyes scanned the princess. "Not what I expected, the only familiarity between you and your mother is the wings."

"And who are you, punk?" Rainbow Dash flew up to his face. "I'm Prince Dark Jewel. Ruler of Unitopia, a place for only gifted unicorns thank you very much."

"Just leave my lil' rainbow alone Prince Dark Jewel, she just gets a little feisty," Thunderlane's hoof landed on Dark Jewel's coat as he sent a flirty wink to Rainbow. "I'm not your sweetie you weirdo, and you Prince..."

"How about we go to the carnival games!" Pinkie's hoof came over Rainbow Dash's hoof. The other mares nodded awkwardly in agreement. "Fine Pinkie, but only because we're in an arranged marriage."

"M-marriage," Twilight raised both of her eyebrows and to her horror, the suddenly uncomfortable party horse nodded with the serious looking pony. He probably should be with Maud Pie, Pinkie's sister. "Twilight...this is Pokey Pierce, a son of my parent's friend and my fiancé. Now shall we go to the games?"

"I'm sorry ,I have to go do princess stuff!" And with that Twilight teleported to the one place she felt normal and like home at, the town library. Twilight leaned on the familiar wooden doors and sighed. Twilight looked at the bookshelves filled with wonder and saw that there seemed to be no pony.

"Is that the prince? Ugh, can you imagine, I'm supposed to marry him," Twilight started to walked through the library as she levitated cloak to disguise herself with.

"Me, the wife of that intrusive terrible.... King Dark Jewel!" She levitated the cloak on and pulled on the hood to look like probably he'll like her to be and to cover her wings though no one was here. "Can you just see it?"

"Queen Twilight Jewel! His little wife!" Twilight took off her hood and continued singing. "No sir! Not me! I guarantee it!"

Twilight started climbing the ladder that led to the top of the bookcases and the starry celling. "I want much more that this princess life!"

Twilight hopped onto the top of the bookcase and started flipping through the books. "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want more than I can tell!"

Twilight stopped at the picture from Sleeping Beauty as the prince leaned to kiss the prince. "And for once it might grand, to have someone to understand, I want so much more than they've got planned."

"Um excuse me, what are you doing?" Twilight got so startled that she fell of the bookcase...only to be caught by two strong hooves. "Sorry if I scared you, Miss."

Twilight looked up to see the head of an orange stallion with a short lighting blue mane that pointed straight up. "Who are you?"

"Flash Sentry, ma'm."

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading by the way guess the song and yes, I made up Dark Jewel.

Comments ( 5 )

Twilight = Belle (beauty and the beast)
Rarity = Aurora (sleeping beauty)
Rainbow Dash = Meg (from Hercules)
Applejack = Tiana (princess and the frog)
Fluttershy = Snow White (obviously)
Pinkie Pie = No idea :unsuresweetie: (sorry)

6056327
My terrible description of Anna

6057193 still can't see it...

Although my mind did point in that direction, it just didn't seem to stay put.

Cooooooooooonnnnnnnttttttiiiiiinnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuueeeee pleeeaaasee

Login or register to comment