• Published 4th May 2015
  • 860 Views, 23 Comments

New friends - SuicidalAngel



So you all know scoots as a tomboyish kind of girl on her quest to find her true calling, but she's got her girly side with her too.

  • ...
11
 23
 860

The question

"Oh, hey Rumble..hehe", Scootaloo said slightly embarrassed. And a little annoyed at being interrupted for the second time but that was a minor issue.

"Hey..." he drifted off while extending a hand to help her up,"sorry about that, I wasn't looking". Rumble felt his cheeks frow warm, but he brushed it off as embarrassment. Scootaloo noticed this and decided to mess with him a little. Just a little.

"Oh yeah, well why don't you watch where you're going for once!", she said, folding her fists as if she was going to punch him. Seeing this Rumble chuckled and started running. "You'll have to catch me first slow poke!", he said between laughs.

"Get back here! I'm not done yet!", Scootaloo called back. She chased after him, the other crusaders running after her. It was all fun and games until the principle showed up.

"Stop running, all of you!", Celestia yelled. "Look kids, I've had enough of a bad morning with my sister today, don't ask, and I don't need more torture here! Now all of you go to your classes or wherever you need to be but do it quietly!", she continued shouting.

"Yes ma'am", they all replied in unison. They snickered as they walked towards the library, still somewhat tired from running. They parted ways with Rumble as he went to the bathroom and they continued on their path.

"That was some fun, wasn't it?", Sweetie said after a while. Even though she was tired, she didn't like silence all that much.

"Yeah, sure was. Now what were you suggesting we do, Scoots", Applebloom asked, remembering they still didn't have anything to do on the weekend.

"Aw crap, I forgot", Scoots replied. She really hadn't, she just didn't wanna risk being interrupted a third time.

Entering the library quietly, they went on different places looking for books for their next reading assignment. Scootaloo wondered off into the sport section looking for biographies where she somehow ran into someone, without intention of course.

"Hey kid", Rainbow Dash said without facing her. Scootaloo looked up, only to be face to face with a lerson she admired truly.

"R-rainbow Dash! What are you doing here?", Scootaloo asked in shock. It was rare seeing Rainbow Dash pick up a book, but being in a place for books at will was definitely some sort of magic. Even if they were sports booksl

"I'm eating spagetti, what do you think im doing?", Rainbow asked sarcastically.

"Oh right sorry, it's just I never thought you would read books", Scootaloo replied. Rainbow Dash was Rainbow Dash, she was fearless, strong, awesome, and just about everything else. But she definitely wasn't an egghead.

"Books aren't only for nerds ya' know, besides these are just to get pointers for the game", Rainbow replied. Scootaloo still looked puzzled.

"Soo, even if they weren't sports books, you would still read them?", she asked. Rainbow looked away.

"Yeah probably. Why, is that bad?", Rainbow said, suddenly panicking a bit. She didn't want a little girl that admired her so much to have a change of opinion on her.

"No, no", she replied smiling "I think its awesome! I mean for the longest time I've been reading this 'Daring Do' series", she she said pulling a book from her backpack.

"-Wait, did you say Daring Do?!", Rainbow interrupted. "Those are my favorite books in the whole world!!"

"Really?!", Scootaloo asked excitedly. "They are having a convention for the new book release next weekend!"

"I know, I know! You wanna come with me?!", Rainbow asked, figuring her parents wouldn't let het her travel all the way across the country all alone.

"Well duh, I just have to ask my parents", Scootaloo answered. She was scared they would still say 'no'.

Noticing this, Rainbow decided she would ask them instead."Don't worry, Scoots, I'll be there when you do".

"Thanks Rainbow Dash, you're the best!", Scootaloo replied smiling. She was happy that Dash was so understanding.

"Yeah, I know I'm awesome" Rainbow Dash replied. They both chucked and high fived. Out of nowhere, Diamond Tiaea and Silver Spoon appeared, smug looks on their faces as always.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, your little boyfriend's looking for you", Silver said smirking. She knew that would get her out of there.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend", Rainbow replied confused. There was a boy she liked, but she had only told Rarity and Applejack. She didn't think they would tell anyone.

"So Soarin isn't your boyfriend? I mean, you're always with him", Diamond Tiara said teasingly, she knew where Silver was headed with this.

"I....I...", Rainbow stuttered, her face growing red."Ugh, where is he?"

"We saw him at the gym", Diamond answered.

"He desperately needs to talk to you", Silver added. The blush on Rainbow's face deeped stood up and ran towards the gym. "Well that's enough of that", Silver said. Both her and Diamond bent down to where Scootaloo was.

"What do you guys want?", Scootaloo said annoyed at them. "I'm just gonna get some books about football stars and be on my way".

"And while you do that, we have to ask you something" Diamond said worriedly. Silver's expression chaged as well.

"What? Have I earned my special style yet?", Scootaloo replied, a slight bit of anger in her voice.

"No, actually. We wanted to ask..if maybe..we could be friends? With you and the other crusaders?"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait >_<. Anyways, I leave you with a new chapter. Oh and that's Silver Spoon speaking in the end...

Comments ( 2 )

Good chapter and you're totally cool with this "being late."

When do they kiss?

Login or register to comment