• Published 6th Jun 2015
  • 836 Views, 8 Comments

Star Vs. The Magic of Friendship - dbzponyninja



Star Butterfly becomes a Pegasister and goes to Equestria

  • ...
11
 8
 836

Chapter Three

Star vs. The Magic of Friendship Chapter Three



Star Butterfly was bored so she decided to get out her dimensional scissors and go to Equestria so she did just that.


After getting a new green dress that Rarity made for her, Star went to Sugarcube Corner and ate cupcakes with Pinkie Pie, then she went to Fluttershy's cottage who was hanging out with Discord.


Fluttershy told Discord "Discord this is Star Butterfly, she's a friend of mine please try not to get jealous like you did with Tree Hugger."


Discord told Fluttershy "Don't worry Fluttershy, I learned my lesson, I promise not to banish her to another dimension although based on what you told me about her that wouldn't really be much of a punishment, Fluttershy here tells me that you are a princess from a dimension called Mewni."



Star shook Discord's claws with her hand and told him "Yes I do, nice to meet you Discord."


Discord then asked Star "So Star Butterfly, would you like to go to my dimension?"



Star answered his question by telling him "Yes please, just let me get out my dimensional scissors and we'll be right there."


Discord told her "No need for that dear, I can take us there."


Discord then showed Star around his dimension and she told him "This place is so freaking cool I like how everything is all floaty and space like."


Discord told her "Why thank you Star, it's rare that I have guest so I'm glad that you like it here."



Anyway after that Discord took Star back to Equestria where she proceeded to hang out with Fluttershy, then after that she took a quick visit to Princess Twilight's castle where she proceeded to hang out with Princess Twilight.


Shortly after that Star went back to her temporary home back on Planet Earth.

Comments ( 7 )

6064755 I'm glad that you liked it.

Damn... It sucks. It just sucks. Short chapters, lack of literature style knowledge, stupid plot that, actually, goes nowhere... Dislike.

I also wrote my own star vs crossover story as well

6067018 Awesome, I'll check it out.

I would find this interesting - if it was several times longer per chapter and had more conflict. Good try though. I suppose I'll just work on my own crossover as I must shove the show down everybody's throat like some kind of self-aware cancer cell.

6224100 Thank you for the encouraging words

I think you need a crossover tag for this.

Login or register to comment