• Published 2nd May 2015
  • 20,204 Views, 87 Comments

King of Ponyville - Cocknie Thug



A teenage colt gains forbidden power and turns Ponyville into his personal perverted playground. Horrible fetish-fuel clop. Dead dove, do not eat.

  • ...
105
 87
 20,204
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Oh my boner, an update! :trollestia:

*dead*

Comment posted by MrBroniac deleted Nov 27th, 2016

Oh yes, an update!!

I wonder how the Twilight's Family are taking this?

7419292

well, it's only taking place in this kid's head, so not at all I guess

7419593 *Shrug* Just a thought i had

You know the railroad from fo4 If you make a sequel make it about a simaller froup freeing mares

Comment posted by Knight Gear deleted Sep 30th, 2016

So this WHOLE story was a Dream for that perverted Colt, good job I am so glad it was only a dream, if it wasn't then one of the four Princesses could have just blasted him with enough power to destroy him, I mean come on they are the Immortal Princesses of Equestia, only Dicsords FULL power could take them on and win.

7769905

this comment feels kinda quaint and nostalgic seeing how King of Ponyville is now basically the tamest thing i've written

i'm stealing this idea. sorry not sorry. i'll live you credit

8037395

which idea in particular? because I can't wait to see it, so make sure you leave a link in the comments when you're done!

8038216 the part about turning ponyville into his own perverted playground. however only for a day and not so much watersport since that's not a personal fetish of mine.

I wouldn’t eat a living dove so...

somehow this is heartwarming

9250263
Proablay when ever actually sex happens. To be honest a lot of the bits in this story feel like there being fast forwarded or jumbled bewteem segments of other characters. Like I love everything with the twins up until rlRumble and friend get up there and it’s just over. Then with Cheerilee’s bit it’s interrupted by Rumble getting his ass licked. It feels like you have to be bi to enjoy it. I feel like it cloud be better balanced. Just my thoughts. I think Im the most tame when it comes to rape. I just want some good old fashioned crying rape without them ending up “likeing” it by ether brainwashing or it becoming consensual.

9252745
for more straight-up no-frills rape, try Desk Job or https://www.fimfiction.net/story/355892/diplomatic-service, those might be more your speed.

I wonder if the King ever dreamt of a trip to the School of Friendship. So much to learn there, after all. Or... would it better fit an entirely new story..?

So Celestia's trapped in a block of concrete, with her sister's horn up her ass...what happens when she needs to pee, or poop?

9931047
enchantments on the two horns inside her magically remove them as needed

V8

9931938
Unbreaking III enchantment:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment