• Published 21st Apr 2015
  • 656 Views, 0 Comments

Ships on a lazy day - Poet Knight



It's a lazy day, someone is doing some shipping.

  • ...
 0
 656

Lazy Ships

It was a warm spring afternoon with a slight cooling breeze was flowing in the park in the Ponyville subdivision of Canterlot. The peaceful air of the park was broken only by the light hearted giggles from those within and the occasional musical note.

Under an elm sat a young purple and pink haired girl, was trying to not giggle as both a girl with long blue-white hair and a girl with gold and red hair were busy running fingers of their left and right hands respectively over and around her exposed belly. The two tormentors were doing this while nuzzling into their respective pillows, which just happened to be the purple haired girls breasts. Twilight in turn was running her hands threw both of their hairs, marveling at the difference and feel of each. These two, she knew, would normally be bickering unless it was moments like this.

Across the park under an old willow tree, a lavender-haired fashionista was relaxing while being held by simple country girl. She in turn had propped herself against the tree and had pulled her old worn stetson low over her eyes. Rarity had originally been sketching new designs on a notepad; but she had given that up when Applejack, who was still trying to feign sleep, had started playing with her bra. Not that she was entirely against that mind you.

Down by the pond sat an athletic girl with hair like a rainbow was trying not to smile as she was rocked side to side by a girl with pink poofy hair, who had wrapped both her arms and legs around the other girl. Rainbow Dash was actually trying to not laugh out loud in her usual bray, as the pink-haired one started pecking and licking her neck. She had just finished giving Pinkie Pie a piggy-back ride around the pond, for exercise of course.

Under a birch tree, a girl with two-toned pink and blue hair sat listening to the music being played by the girl whose head was resting in her lap. The girl, herself with two-toned mint and white hair, was playing a soft airy tune on a old lap harp. Off at a nearby oak, a refined girl with luxurious black hair was holding a wild party-girl who had blue hair with electric-blue highlights. They sat there enjoying each others company and the minty girls playing.

Over by the playground equipment sat two girls under the half-dome of the jungle-gym. One had long and flowing pink hair while the other had short blonde hair that was slightly unkempt. The two would take a bite of a muffin, the blonde one first and then the pink, before engaging in a deep kiss. The two were halfway through a box of twenty-four.

Out at the farm, a muscular farm-boy with blonde hair and a red flannel shirt was being held in the arms of a geologist with slate-grey hair on the bench in front of the farmhouse. Her steady gaze, simple style, and straight-forward way of doing things fit him just fine. He also didn't mind that she was stronger than him.

A dentist and her barrista sit on the couch in their living room, holding each other contentedly. The dentist finally payed of her medical school bills, and the barrista has been sober for three years. They've decided to celebrate quietly at home.

Three girls lay entwined in a bed together at their house. They may have lost their fame-making gimmick but they still had each other, and after this long it was all that mattered. For now at least.

In Appaloosa, a rancher embraces his lover. The military man had taken leave to be here with him for the whole week.

Over in the gated community of Our Town, four friends were engaged in a four-way kiss that was a prelude for later that night.

As the day turns to night on the upper patio of their five-story home in downtown Canterlot, two sisters raise a glass of wine to each other. One has hair black as the night and the other has hair similar to a rainbow, but of the lighter shades. They were glad to be together again, and would have none else save the other.

At Sugarcube Corner, the proprietors close up then hold each other close. They had been together for many years, and their love had not diminished. Even after having pair of fraternal twins recently.

Later that night as they passed in front of Canterlot High, a girl wearing a letter-jacket of the same school who had auburn hair with a yellow streak was chasing an older gentleman. The gentleman's outfit was a mish-mash that fit his personality; he also bore a wild head of hair, gold tooth, and goatee. She was yelling after him, "Senpai!?!" They had been doing this all day.


In Crystal City, a young couple were holding each other on the rug in front of the fireplace. She sighs wistfully.

"Is something the matter, Cadance?" Her husband asks, looking at her face.

"No. Just thinking of all the ships." She replies, turning her head to gaze into his eyes.

"Well the only ship you should concern yourself with is right here, right now." With that he pulls his young wife into a deep kiss.

"Your right, love. But how about somewhere else." She smiles coyly at his confusion, then sashays to the bedroom.

"Um,... right!" Shining exclaims before hurrying after.


The draconequus sighed as he finished saving his latest piece. Turning around with the intent of going to the kitchen to get a snack, he stopped at the sight of a white bunny with crossed forepaws who was giving him an angry glare. Raising an eyebrow he addressed the rabbit, "What? I like shipping just as much as the next pony." And with that, Discord turned up his nose and went to see if Fluttershy had any chips in the fridge.

Author's Note:

I didn't go farther with these, cause I'm not comfortable writing like that yet.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment