• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 6,939 Views, 82 Comments

Maniacal Affection - Fifty Shades of Yellow



As the weeks go on, you're forced to stay around Fluttershy and learn about her disturbing past and intentions for the future.

Comments ( 16 )

Totally worth leaving for... On the first option, I kinda regret choosing to leave her. Now that I've read this. Totally worth it.

Pretty awesome story, especially if you like the whole "Psycho Fluttershy" concept. I think that the pictures were pretty cool and helped to set the scene. Music also went really well with this chapter. Totally worth reading it.

5975768
5975808
Even if that was a murder suicide she pulled off?


5976108
Thank you. The songs that I posted were the best that suited to this ending and the last chapter.

5976373 :ajbemused: I could pull of a murder and no one bats an eye about it...

Nope. Too much yandere, knew this would happen.

5992498 gohan: i need an adult

guru: i am an ADULT!!!!!!

Know what? I would've laughed my ass off if you had Anon punch her in the face before he died.

How'd I imagine it.

Fluttershy whispered, "Together, forever. . . "

You looked over and scoffed, "Shut the hell up."

Than ya proceeded to whomp her in the face and die.

EDIT; Great story by the way.

That ending was really freaky, but great story altogether :twilightsmile:

P.S. One of your photos are missing on this chapter

Man I love a murder fic is the best fic:pinkiecrazy:

i would have liked to see an ending c: suiside

7313311
I'm trying, but somehow I can't. Do I need to join the group?

You asshole you made staying the happy ending!... The story was very good and I loved it every time I read a new chapter, this was put together very well keep up the excellent work.

Still a better love story than Twilight...

Here's my alternate ending: When you were running from Fluttershy, you found a gun. A Colt Close Quarter Battle pistol. You picked it up as fast as you can. Once you were a least far away from her, you took aim and shot her in the knee. She fell to the ground as you walked a little closer to her.

"I'm not going to kill you, THEY are gonna take care of you real nice" you point to the police running down the hallway. As they got to Fluttershy, she started crying.

"Why... I loved you..."

"Well the feelings ain't mutual"

She was taken away and charged with attempted murder, murder, and rape. She now resides in a mental hospital for thirty-four years. You started to cry. Everyone is dead.

Login or register to comment