• Published 7th Apr 2015
  • 1,190 Views, 26 Comments

Thomepony Thill Love'th You - socky_dude



It's Hearts and Hooves day and Snail once again has no cards. But a slight twist of event's will have Snails going head's over tail's for the girl of his dreams

  • ...
2
 26
 1,190

Maybe I'm Not Alone

Author's Note:

To celebrate 100 views on my other story!
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/256513/the-cmcs-destiny
Thank you to all who support me! It really helps!
Hope you like it!
(Also.... This is in Snail's POV)

Snails sighed as he face planted his head on his desk.

No cards.... As usual.

It was a beautiful Hearts and Hooves day in Ponyville. The student's scattered around Ms.Cheerilie's classroom. Everypony was either receiving cards or munching on candy.
Everypony..... except Snail's. No one EVER got HIM any cards. It wasn't a surprise either. Nopony seemed to enjoy his company. He wasn't the brightest of all ponies, or the cutest for that matter.....

Snails sighed once again as he plainly put his books in his bag. The bell was going to ring any second now anyways. No point in scrambling to put his stuff away if he wasn't even doing anything. The other ponies barely noticed him as he tossed his bag on his back.

Just as he predicted, the bell rang at that moment. BRRRRIIIINNNNGGG! Everypony shoved their papers and chocolate into their packs and headed for the door. Even though Snails had already packed, he was still the last one out the door. He always was. Maybe that was another aspect of his cutie mark.

Instead of heading off to go home or something he sat down near a tree and groaned. Of course today was a disaster. Nothing ever went his way. After his parents got a divorce..... he had to move with his father. His mother wanted nothing to do with Snail's. So he wasn't even switching houses. He stayed with his dad. But the father was always busy with work so Snails was nearly always alone. Of coarse, he had Snips. But he was always out with somepony else. Snail's was just a last resort to him. He didn't have any real friends.... or a fillyfriend, unlike all the rest of the colts in the class. Snails life was just bad....

"Hey dumbo! Watcha doing?"

Snails glanced up to see the snobby face of Diamond Tiara. Of coarse she just HAD to pick on him now! The stupid brat was always bringing pain to others! Especially when they are already in pain!

"I heard that you got no cards once again! Not really a surprise! You are WAY to ugly for anypony to love! Not even your own MOTHER could love you!" She snickered and her face twisted into a smirk.

Snails knew that was true.... Everything she said. A single tear rolled down Snail's cheek as he stared at the ground. Nopony could ever love a colt like him. He was stupid, ugly, and had the dumbest cutie mark in the world.

"AW! Look at the little baby!" Diamond burst out laughing.

"Weave him aloneth!" A lone voice called out.

Both Diamond and Snails looked to see an annoyed Twist, her pink eyes gleaming with frustration. She stuck her pudgy face into Diamond's. Her teeth were clenched. Snail's was surprised her glasses didn't catch on fire because of how angry she looked.

"Go away! You are not'th wantedth here!" She shouted.

"Make me! I don't have to go anywhere! I can stay right here if I want to!"

Twist scowled at her. "GO AWAY!!!"

Diamond sighed. "Pfft, whatever! I have better things to do than argue with you lame-Os anyways!" Diamond said, snickering to herself as she galloped off.

Twist rolled her eye's and turned to the saddened Snails. "Hey..... you okay?"

Snails kept silent and rubbed his eye's. He still stared at the ground, longing for at least a friend.

"Hello? Are'th you okay?"

Snails looked up into her piercing pink eye's. Even though she was a nerd, she was one of the cutest fillies snails knew of.

"No.... don't bother Twist.... I'm not worth it...." He mumbled as he stood up and began to trot forward.

"No!! Wait'th!" Twist cried, holding out a hoof to stop him.

Obeying her demands, Snail's sat back down and simply looked at her. "What....." he said annoyingly.

Twist blushed light pink and opened her bag. She reached her hoof inside and pulled out a little card with a lollypop taped to it. "I made'th the lollypop mythelf!"

Snails stared at the card, wide eyed.

"I was'th to thy to give this'th to you earlier..." She said quietly, handing the gift to Snails.

Snails was very surprised. This was the first Hearts and Hooves day card he had ever gotten! Why would Twist give him something? Probably self pity. Snails grunted and turned his attention to the card. It was purple with two horseshoes interlocked with one another. Underneath that picture was a little heart. A classic Hearts and Hooves day card.

He opened the purple card to see a quick drawing of Twist and himself. Twist was holding hooves with Snails and they both had hearts above them. In small red ink it read:

"You will always be special to me! XOXO!"

Snails blushed at the picture. Could Twist really like him? Or was she trying to trick him? What was this all abo-

Snails thoughts were interrupted as a pair of soft lips gently touched the side of his face. Twist had KISSED him on the cheek! Snails blushed even darker and turned to the filly in question.

Twists face was flushed pure red. "B-bye..... Thnails....." She quickly uttered before darting off.

Snails looked back at the card and couldn't help but smile, his dark pink blush still residing. She had given him hope in his saddest hour. She was like a light in a dark tunnel.
"You will always be special to me!" The words rung in his head like crisp bells. Snails..... was special.

"Hey Twist! Wait up!" He yelled, grabbing his bags and running in the direction that she went.

Maybe this Hearts and Hooves day wont be so bad after all.

Comments ( 26 )

Oh, this has to be one of the most romantic SnailTwist stories I've ever read! :heart:

Hey, dude? You know your average lisp slurs the S sound in words, right?

So "Are" and "Alone" wouldn't be lisped?

5835813
I felt as if it was necessary to use the 'th' in some other words to make more twist like

5835745
Awww thank you!

5835777
Glad you like it!:twilightsmile:

5836326
I know right?
SO KAWAII!!!!!:heart:

OH MY GAD THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!!!:heart::twistnerd::heart:

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twistnerd:

Awwww, so adorable. I love stories that bring a smile to my face :twilightsmile: :heart::heart:

Thanks guys!
:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::twistnerd::heart::heart::heart:

HOLY SH**:pinkiegasp:
100 VIEWS ALREADY?!?!?:rainbowhuh:
IN 1 DAY????:rainbowderp:
AND 20 LIKES?!?!?! :derpyderp1:
Thanks everybody!!!!:rainbowwild:
:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::raritystarry:

wow... them being together is genious
great story

Of coarse today was a disaster.

Course.

After his parents got a divorce..... he had to move with his father. His mother wanted nothing to do with Snail's.

Poor kid.

He didn't have any real friends.... or a fillyfriend, unlike all the rest of the colts in the class.

We all know that feel bro.

He was stupid, ugly, and had the dumbest cutie mark in the world.

I know this filly who has a special talent for wearing fancy clothes. How's that for dumb? And useless?

"Go away! You are not'th wantedth here!" She shouted.
"Make me! I don't have to go anywhere! I can stay right here if I want to!"

Is she going to piss off Twist? She will Rampage her into the dirt.

Even though she was a nerd, she was one of the cutest fillies snails knew of.

Curly red hair? Thick glasses? Nerd? We saw her short temper earlier. She is going to be a bombshell when she grows up.

"You will always be special to me! XOXO!"

Could have been done in Red. You know how to use the color wheel right?

6001042
thanks for your feedback! But back then..... honestly i didn't know how to use the color wheel..... or any of the text editors...
I do NOW..... but i will be sure to edit that course as soon as possible :twilightsmile:

DAAAAAAAAWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to not ship these two, but now I can totally see them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twistnerd:
Also, CONGRATULATIONS, TWIST!!!!! YOU'RE A NERD!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6021770
Omg! I can not thank you enough for that comment! Ever since my reading of Bride Of Discord DisneyFanatic I started shipping different couples then before i read the story, because the story was literally so good, it made me CHANGE my ships! I do hope that you read the story, as well as its few sequels, prequels, and side stories, for it truly is a beautiful work of art. But, as I was saying, I could never IMAGINE doing the same to others! My stories.... affecting others interpretation? AMAZING FEELING. So again, THANK YOU for that comment! It might have just made my day!:twilightsmile:

6022653
Oh my gosh! I LOVE Bride of Discord!!!!!!! It's my favorite fanfic, story, and book in the universe!!!!!!!! And the author, DF, is my favorite author, person, you tuber, pegasister and EVERYTHING in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

This is cute. ^^ But as mentioned, for Twist's voice, you only need to lisp words with S-sounds in. If you randomly add "th" to the end of words, it just makes it look like Twist can't speak English properly. :)

6463499
I actually spoke most of the lines aloud in a twist voice to see which words would have the lisp. I might have gotten a few wrong though.

6535060
What? Surprised maybe? Didn't think I could write little cousin? Lol I'm just joking. Thank you for reading my story though!!!!

Login or register to comment