• Published 11th Apr 2015
  • 1,142 Views, 52 Comments

Defending tomorrow, TODAY! - Airoe



Human sent to Equestria with a high tech hammer and no idea how to properly use it. Shenanigans, and punting ahoy.

  • ...
16
 52
 1,142
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

This chapter was nice.

Nice, though I had to pull myself away from a Spice and Wolf crossover (Seriously, it's super epic and funny). Gonna go back to it now.

5879993

Whoops! XD

5880176 Nah, it's okay. I like reading this fic, though not as much as the S&W crossover now.... I'll gladly do a crossover once Max gets back from Jack's moonbase.... After a chapter or two.

I seriously suggest reading the S&W crossover. If you liked the anime &/or manga, you will love this crossover.

5880196

Already read it. Loved it. XD

5880236 You might like a certain character that gets introduced in the next chapter of mine then:ajsmug: and you'll hate the ones that- Ah, nevermind. I'd rather let the chapters speak for themselves.

.... I just thought of another crossover that would be good. wikimoon.org/images/ep133.jpg
^*points to the black cat and some certain Sailors*

You know, I'm gonna go post that on the official idea thread on the group.

5885165 erm....

Here. Is where I point out a few things.

Main character is NOT Gary Stu. He does not have super strength. In fact, and I actually insinuated this, the hammer is weightless to him, yet the changeling couldnt pick it up.

Now. That does NOT mean he has super strength.

All will be explained. But this is not the case, ser.

Now one of my favorites! :raritystarry:

5885802
glad you like it!

6479811 woops. Don't know why I thought Dota than LoL.

Login or register to comment