• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,415 Views, 16 Comments

Pandora - brandsca123

  • ...
3
 16
 1,415

Pan

A/N: Final exam is done for me, so now I can spend more time working on these chapters that you guys love so much. Also a guest star compitition is going on at my page, please read my blogs for more info.




Chrysalis felt warm the heat from the creature beside her was keeping her from freezing. She felt safe, almost like she was back in her hive again. But the warmth soon left.

She stirred in her sleep before waking up. She looked around the strange metal room she found the creature in, but it was gone. Chrysalis felt betrayed, she got up and started to look for the creature to give it a piece of her mind.

"So, you're awake." A young mans voice said. The sound was coming from behind her. "I take it you're the one that woken me too."

Chrysalis turned around and stared at the creature who was now standing just as tall as her. It was perfectly balanced on its two hind legs, its two front ones were dangling loosely by its side. The creature was fully clothed now, it wore a loose fitting red shirt with matching red pants, it had a black belt that held a large blade at its side. It wore thick black gauntlets, and thick black boots. On its shoulders were thick black pads that held up a red cape that draped over its face, the bottom of the cape was torn at places. It had a pair of goggles on its forehead and a white scarf that wrapped around the bottom half of its face. Its eyes were a deep crimson that looked like they seen many hardships. The blade at its side was silver in color and had an engraving of a flying eagle.

Chrysalis stared at the creature in awe, never in her life has she seen anything look so intimidating. The thought of this thing coming after her scared her to her core. The creature lifted its right hand to her and she flinched.

"You have a name?" The creature said. Chrysalis calmed down, this thing wasn't going to hurt her.

"Chrysalis, and might I ask who are you?" Chrysalis said as she started to circle the creature.

"The names Pan, now what are you exactly?" The creature turned and faced her, never letting his eyes off her as he put a hand close to his sword.

"I was about to ask you the same thing, anyway I'm a changling, a queen to be precise." She said.

"A queen you say, then where are your subjects?" Pan had a hint of caution in his voice, Chrysalis knew that one wrong move and this thing would kill her without so much as a second thought.

"How rude," Chrysalis snorted, "But if you must know, they are no more. Killed off as you say."

Pan moved his hand away from his sword, he knew killing this thing wouldn't be worth it.

"Anyway answer my question." Chrysalis said, she continued to circle him while taking in all of his features.

"Well Chrysalis, if you must know, I am a human. The last of his own kind, same as you." Pan said, Chrysalis put this information in the back of her mind for later.

"A human you say, those beasts of old that killed themselves off twenty thousand years ago." Chrysalis chuckled.

"Twenty thousand years," Pan muttered to himself, "Was I asleep that long. I was supposed to wake up ten thousand years before."

Chrysalis listened in as Pan continued to mutter to himself, "The land probably changed a bit too. Finding Pandora will be harder than I thought now. But still maybe this thing could be of use to me."

Chrysalis filled that info for later too. She had some questions she wanted to ask him, but now was not the time.

"You there, changling," Pan said to her, "Do you know the land well?"

Chrysalis smirked at this and said, "But of course human, I would be more than happy to show you the way out, but first you must promise me something."

Pan raised an eyebrow and Chrysalis continued, "I want you to stay by my side and if the time should arise, I want you to answer my questions truthfully. Do you accept?"

Pan thought for a moment before saying, "Fine, but you will have to do as I say. Do you accept?"

"But of course." Chrysalis chuckled, "Follow me please."

She then lead the way out of the cave, Pan followed closely behind her never taking his eyes of her.

Chrysalis had a plan, she didn't have a have anymore so no one could protect her. She planned to use this human as her own personal bodyguard from now on. She laughed silently as the two continued on through the cave.

Comments ( 9 )

Add a little more elaboration to the conversation betwean charecters, have Pan ask more questions and try to avoid repeating words like you did with "thick"

VX

Great! Really improving by every chapter :pinkiehappy: chapter seems aight n such

592330
Its an intersting story and I want to see it go far. You had me hooked at the begining.

Eh, it's alright so far. Not the best, as it just doesn't seem to flow at a steady pace, or it flows too quickly, but that's only a minor annoyance for me with this.

th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/285/b/5/i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png

Comment posted by Darksoul deleted Oct 9th, 2013

The chapters are very short. I think in the future, you should make them longer and more detailed. But other than that, good story so far. Keep it up, and update again soon. :pinkiehappy:

Your summary reminds me of an old twilight zone episode.
I'll see how it actually turns out when I read it.

Login or register to comment