• Published 18th Mar 2015
  • 298 Views, 2 Comments

Sonic Equestria One - Hillbe



The Crusaders have a goal, To break the land speed record

  • ...
9
 2
 298

Oh I didn't think of that

Oh I Didn't Think Of That

Spike waddled out of the castle a fresh start to a wonderful morning the birds were singing the bees buzzing.
Actually it was late afternoon and sleeping in was Spikes national sport. Our hero was taking out Twilights royal garbage.
Derpy flew up and gently landed in front of the castle trotting to (Now that's a change for good) where Spike was.

She pulled out a clipboard and a letter and hoofed it in front of him.
"Can you sign for a special delivery return receipt request?" The bubble butt mail mare asked with a derped smile.

Spike grabbed the quill and signed his life away on the dotted line "Sure no problemo!"

Derpy took back her tools of the trade and returned to her route with a flap of her wings.

Spike fumbled with the letter in his claws and returned into the castles main throne room.
He completely forgot about the garbage he set down right in front of the castle where all the pony tourists could see what a real princess had for breakfast, lunch, diner and her other toilet habits of everyday life.

"Twilight?" Spike called his sister, mother, friend, room mate whatever "special delivery, It looks important".

She came in the room in a sleep induced daze and took a seat next to him using her magic with maximum effort she opened the letter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The law Firm of Dewie, Screwem & How

From
The National Equestrain Rail lines Inc.

To: Princess Twilight Sparkle, Spike thee dragon Great Honorable Brave Glorious, Rarity thee Dragon, Sweetie Bell* Applejack, Applebloom*Grany Smith, Bic Mac AKA Sweet Apple Acres Family Farms Co. Inc. Scootaloo Dash*, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershi DBA Everfree Animal Hospital and Care Center of Ponyville. Pinkie Pie DBA Sugar Cube Corner - Pie Family Rock Farm LLC International Equestria Corp.
Ponyville Engineering, Hay Seed TurnupTruck PonyVille Politech Engineering College of Advanced Science.

To all listed as Team Sonic Equestria One You are notified by this instrument delivered return receipt request ,

Your exhibition of 'Sonic Equestria One' has resulted in $248,509,867.00 bits of damage to property of our client.

Princess Tour Lines DBA coast to Coast Train Leasing LLC Inc.
AKA
The National Equestrian Rail Lines Inc.
141 Castle Trail Suite A1
Canterlot Equestria 10001-1001

You have 30 days to dispute this claim of damages.
* Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Trixie Luna Moon

Claims Adjustment Dept.

Dewie, Screwem and How

A Equestria legal firm Call 1-800-SCR-EWEM


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________




As Twilight digested the contents of the letter out front of the castle a group of poparazzi digested the contents of Twilihts garbage.
Not that it was any different both the letter and the garbage stunk.

"Spike !"

Twiltghts assistant took a letter to be sent to Celestia as the press sent the daily scoop to be published in tomorrows fish wrap.

Just another day in Princess Twilights life.

Author's Note:

Do you want to know the news? What came out in print?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment