• Published 15th May 2012
  • 1,806 Views, 70 Comments

The Brothers Derp - Worm



2 idiotic brother's slapstick adventure to save Equestria.

  • ...
2
 70
 1,806

Another heads up.

I've decided between my mental state and my treatments to postpone my store for the time being, I have niether the energy or the motivation to write at this point. Maybe when my treatment is done here in a month or so and I get to feeling better I'll continue but for now I'm done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments ( 8 )

It's fine brony, you do what you need to and we will see you when you get back.

I forgive you good sir and my blessings and prayers are with you

Epic sad face. But, you do what you want with your story.:rainbowkiss:

922442 I forgot about this story, and I can assure you any names that I used were either chars people let me use and I credited to them to names I just happened to think up, if they are the same as other character sorry it wasn't intentional.

Ice

922476 *Ahem* yes I understand, however it's not chance Blue Breeze gave you the guy and I made the guy, kind of interested about where this is going so far though.

930895 Well as I've already said I forgot about this story, I will mostly cancel it, so lets just leave it as that, and for the record I didn't know I was told it was one of his OC's. No need to take this any further.

Ice

930958 I was just making a comment, jeez some people.:trollestia:

931029 Sorry I just don't see where I ever used any character by that name and why it matters, I already said I wasn't going to continue the story anyways.

Login or register to comment