• Published 9th Nov 2011
  • 4,410 Views, 125 Comments

Of Druids And Ponies - Crackshot



what happens when a druid from the human world shows up in equestria? find out!

  • ...
6
 125
 4,410

Anyone want a sequel? Well too bad, you're getting one.

A/N: Well, I haven't looked at this in a while. Looking back, it was probably one of my best, most highly rated stories ever. I was looking back on all my stories today, looking back on the things I did, the smiles I created, the tears I caused to be shed, the laughter both my readers and myself took part in along the wild rides of my career....

And you know what? I'm thinking about making a sequel to what is arguabley my greatest work. Whatever you may think about that, lay it on me...... After reading this preview. I hope you guys enjoy it, keep in mind that this is just a random Idea I had about five minutes ago, and will not exactly be in the finished product.

Oh, and I will also be changing the name of a certain druids son, just so you know.

"But Pa!" The young colt cried out, chasing after his father. "You're too old to go runnin' off like this!"

"Damn it boy, I don't have a choice!" the old, wizened unicorn called back to his son, stopping and turning around. "Everything's goin' to oblivion, and I've gotta help, in any way I can." he said as the colt caught up, barely breaking a sweat due to a lifetime of farm work.

"Well if you're goin', I'm goin' too!" he exclaimed, trying everything he could think of to change the mind of his elder.

"You're too young to be going on such adventures, son. Stay home, look after your niece and your uncle while I'm gone." The elder replied, embracing his only child in a tight embrace, both trying not to shed tears.

"Alright pa, I'll do my best." the child whispered through his tears.

"I know you will son, I know you will. I won't be gone long, I promise." his father whispered back, not knowing if he was telling the truth. "I'll find your mother, set everything right, and be back for dinner." he said jokingly as the embrace ended, tears streaking through his son's pale orange coat.

"I know pa. We all know you can do it." he said, backing up slowly towards the farm house in which they lived. "Ya'll go save ma. We'll be here waitin'." the child said, turning back towards his home as his father turned away. He didn't know if he held the strength required for such a thing, even with the help of his friends, but he'd be damned if he didn't try.

As he threw up the hood of his cloak, he sighed. "Mother Gaia, give me the strength to defend my home." he whispered, walking down the worn dirt trail towards Ponyville.

And a giant column of smoke.

That's all you get for right now guys, just a bit of a teaser/rough draft. I hope you all enjoyed it, and look forward to the upcoming sequel. If you don't, well, I'll still be posting it for those who do want a sequel.

Comments ( 7 )

Yes! I just looked back through my favorites the other day, saw this, and thought to myself, "Damn, I wish this had a sequel." And looky here! I got my wish! :pinkiehappy:

i support this idea

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!

Well shit, this is all the motivation I need! First chapter's in the works now, should be out by the end of next week if all goes well. Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it, and I hope you all enjoy the FUTURE!!!

Oh, and just like this story(and all my other stories), if you have any ideas for the sequel, or you want an OC of yours to be used, just PM me the details, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Go forth and write for all that in good and pink

Login or register to comment