• Published 7th May 2015
  • 2,081 Views, 77 Comments

S.M.O.W (Sexy Mares of Wrestling) - Seanzilla115



And underground wrestling ring has formed, rated XXX for ponies who watch it at night. Seeing it was secretive, various ponies knew this would be the chance of a lifetime and decide to go to either watch or participate.

  • ...
16
 77
 2,081
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

i have not even read it yet but oh my god thank you i needed to read this!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

Will Discord possibly be in this?

6196252 most likely not because he is a guy ...

Comment posted by TrinPlays deleted Jul 12th, 2015

6196358 Well Shining Armor was turned into a mare so I just figured.

You ever thought of making stables, where more than two wrestlers group together against certain opponents? Who is Love Tap, Alto and Bass?

6206423 Maybe. And as for who Love tap is...well, if I recall right..that's the fan name for Button Mash' mom. And as for Alto and Bass...they're some OCs me and my co-writer had created for this.

6208187
Love Tap is Button's mom...

6208187
I'm also disappointed that you had Applejack lose her title so quickly in the story. I don't care how long she held it prior to the events of the story. She should've been able to defend it during the first title match featured. Now she has to go back up through the ranks. Because that is what you have to do in wrestling. Boxing you can just have a rematch after the title fight.

6209209 ...now that I look back...yeah. I sorta rushed into AJ losing her title so soon...but sorry not. She'll get it back soon enough.

6208600 sorry....I was still waking up when I did that response.

Unless I've missed a comment regarding her, a match involving Chrysalis might be interesting.

I would love to see celestia vs luna

6386583 Oh don't worry. You'll see such a match soon enough. Not now...but soon

6391627 *nods*Any other matches you'd like to see?

6392228 maybe some sort of Royal rumble kind of thing?

6394679 Alrighty. And who would you like to see in it?

6395063 a normal royal rumble involves 30 wrestlers, so anyone that's appeared so far can be in it

6395344 0-o...damn that's a lot of wrestlers. A-ahem, any special punishment you'd like to see happen to those who lose in said battle royal?

6397449 the victor chooses a mass punishment for everyone at once?

6397493 maybe. Maybe not. That's for you to decide and guess. Remember, suggestions are open

just asking because i see talk for this when is the next chap going to be put up?

6465689 I honestly don't know. The person I usually do this with is too busy now these days, so I guess I'm afraid i'll have to put this story on hold

Why aren't there violence and fetish tags?

Login or register to comment