• Published 19th Mar 2015
  • 10,962 Views, 421 Comments

RED - Sir Hat



After picking up a mare at the bar, Jamie discovers a little secret the mare was packing, and something about himself and his affinity towards mares..

  • ...
93
 421
 10,962
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

6543747
Can you imagine how crazy gender's going to get once we start getting cybernetic implants and genetic modifications one day? If we get them at all?

'Hi!' 'Hey there! What's your gender today?' 'Eh, I was feeling a bit hermaphrodite, soooo...' 'Wait, natural hermaphrodite or fantasy fully-functional hermaphrodite?' 'Eh, I went either-or! I left it up to the machine.' 'Well, I went with <insert bizarre gender here>.' 'Ooh, sounds like fun! Just watch the pincers on the inside, that can get nasty.'

Now i'm sad
Thanks a lot, mike
Really loving it though, thanks for continuing this

Huh. If you excuse me, I need to find a bed to sit in and attempt to 'not' cry, then fail spectacularly.

The feels, the FEELS...

:fluttershysad:

Facespace

I felt very very strongly that I should be having an emotional reaction of some sort at that, but no particular emotion really fit.
So, instead, I made some sort of tight lip, flat mouth face and gestured at the word with an up-turned, flexed and trembly hand.

It's a new emotion. I call it jucinat. The standard facial expression for jucinat is to be referred to as spaceface.
Spread the word.

6555162

'Well, I went with <insert bizarre gender here>.' 'Ooh, sounds like fun! Just watch the pincers on the inside, that can get nasty.'

media.giphy.com/media/zVJ4YGOejsTxm/giphy.gif

So this is the MLP Crying Game huh?

*Looks at comments* Boy is Michael Jackson gonna be pissed. Why did nobody get some popcorn ready?!

In all seriousness, I truly enjoyed the story. You took a risk with the subject matter and imho it's paid off. Kudos.

Ship it! Ship it harder! Ship it so hard, the the god damn boat rams right through the docking area, onto the pier, and explodes killing everyone at the pier and poisoning all the aquatic wild life for miles!

this was a sweet and awesome read ,I'm happy his perents liked her ,but I"m i little sad to here that Reds mom and dad are dead .Ifeel sorry for her. :pinkiehappy::fluttercry:

Red looked up from her phone and began to walk towards me.

Red... the pony has a phone.. !?

How is she using it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daHcGOGsmWs

p.s. Can they have a kid ?

What I didn't tell her was that seeing her cry was digging into my skin, and if I didn't settle this now, I never would, and I'd end up living with this pain for a long long time.

What pain? You picked up a woman from a bar for a one night stand. One he never seen before in his life. There is no "Pain for a long time."

The Monk

This was really nicešŸ„°

Login or register to comment